3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
how do you unlock animations bad end 2 to 6?
The game gives different "endings" (good for escaping, bad for being caught) depending on your outfit; there are 6 outfits, and 6 pairs of endings. One outfit is available by default, the rest are unlockables. But it's just one scene per ending.

Reactions: changelog police

Escovic

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Missing component: Microsoft Visual C++

Help? I tried installing Visual C++ aswell and different updates for them.
The game uses the following redistributables:

1. Directx (June 2010)
  2. Visual C++ Redist 2022 (also includes 2019, 2017 & 2015)

Reactions: Jhin00

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
After finding the initial page in the bathroom stall, I can't find the other ones at all.

Edit: The game spawns the pages for me on hard difficulty only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
From the screenshots I get the feeling applying any sort of anti-aliasing to this game would brick a 4090:KEK:

Seriously though, if it's supposed to be a horror game why is she smiling in the 7th pic?
Was wondering that too, looks like romance, just with a monster.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah... game was absolutely not worth it. Awful animations and a brain dead gameplay loop just to see one whole animation that you have to do 6 times, then lose another 6 times just to see everything. That will be some precious time I'll never get back.

Jan 25, 2023
Yeah... game was absolutely not worth it. Awful animations and a brain dead gameplay loop just to see one whole animation that you have to do 6 times, then lose another 6 times just to see everything. That will be some precious time I'll never get back.
Yeah, I completely agree. It was dull and a little useless. But the principle itself is legit, dev just has to put some time in. :)

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Unfortunately not a single one of the endings was worth playing and i unlocked everyone of them

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
abandon the normal Virumanity: Elena's Path and start developing a new one that is not interesting at all...

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes