hentify.net

Formerly 'hentify~'
Jun 9, 2024
Why the incest tag?

Says his family is dead in the desc, and there is no incest tag on dlsite. ("sisters" doesn't mean they're MC's btw, same goes for oneesan/older sister, dlsite specifies if it is incest or not with incest tag, and others "Real sister" or something don't remember the exact tag).
From tagging rules on here:
  • Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
The sisters are blood related, they had sex together with the MC who isn't, so it was debatable whether or not to add the tag.

It's AI?
DLsite doesnt list any AI usage though
It's not AI, I've had people say games from 2020 are AI too (lol) because they have a certain style.. look at the hands, look at the consistency between shots, look at the previous works from the same illustrator dating back before 2023 when AI was made viable.

So how to enter castle the guards won't let me in I have 25 orbs. I can enter the city but can't get to the sacrifices.
For me once I completed all the sacrifices and missions up till that point (and sacrificed them at the chapel) the guards disappeared at the castle and you could go in and kill the king.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
  • Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
The sisters are blood related, they had sex together with the MC who isn't, so it was debatable whether or not to add the tag.

It's not AI, I've had people say games from 2020 are AI too (lol) because they have a certain style.. look at the hands, look at the consistency between shots, look at the previous works from the same illustrator dating back before 2023 when AI was made viable.

For me once I completed all the sacrifices and missions up till that point (and sacrificed them at the chapel) the guards disappeared at the castle and you could go in and kill the king.
Thanks it works now

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Huh, I honestly thought that tag was if it was MC related.

Also, did they have sex with eachother? cause I wouldn't count them being in a threesome with MC as sex together, just near XP

killer54123

May 13, 2018
Ok. I just can't find the dragon steak. I get like 50 for each item in show area. Just 0 clue

Edit: Okay i found it. You should het luxury key from forest locked forest house right from top entrance of guard and then open house in snow area and get steak from chest.

Last edited:

hentify.net

Formerly 'hentify~'
Jun 9, 2024
Huh, I honestly thought that tag was if it was MC related.

Also, did they have sex with eachother? cause I wouldn't count them being in a threesome with MC as sex together, just near XP
They're in a threesome but the MC is considered an adopted "family" member, it's one of those borderline things..

Ok. I just can't find the dragon steak. I get like 50 for each item in show area. Just 0 clue
It's in a chest in one of the houses in the snow village iirc