2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dark998

May 23, 2020
oh my god how long is it to get one singular cuttlefish and philo stone
Cuttlefish is obtained from the merchant in the seaside area, is not a normal or rare drop, at least I never got it that way. Merchant spawns in one of the areas and you buy it with either coins or trading for other items. Philosopher stone is obtained in the castle inside a house after talking with some npcs, it is a mini quest and not a map drop.

Reactions: BobS5

MeZ2KxRn

May 6, 2021
100% (?) save. Extract to game folder.

Use this to save your time from playing the fucking game. I want my 6 hours back.

Zenithia

Mar 15, 2021
Cuttlefish is obtained from the merchant in the seaside area, is not a normal or rare drop, at least I never got it that way. Merchant spawns in one of the areas and you buy it with either coins or trading for other items. Philosopher stone is obtained in the castle inside a house after talking with some npcs, it is a mini quest and not a map drop.
I alraedy found the philo stone, but the merchant doesnt show in the seaside for me lol
do u have an ss on what area u found the merchant? Thanks

dark998

May 23, 2020
I alraedy found the philo stone, but the merchant doesnt show in the seaside for me lol
do u have an ss on what area u found the merchant? Thanks
From the teleporter go south as much as possible, then start going east, he appears in one of those areas randomly so you need to enter and exit a few times in each to be sure.

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
someone pls guide me im stuck
so castle 5 orbs mine 2 orbs
mine i alr got the 2 sisters and that lone professor/philosopher in a room full of crystal ores

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote