4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Finally, I was able to catch up with the current content, the plot is very entertaining, I really like Steph, a strong and smart girl who wants to explore things that she took for granted in 4 years of school, simple but well done.

The parts that I definitely liked the most are the interactions between Steph, her best friend Reina and Sadie her arch enemy, they are incredibly adorable every time they start talking and many times they made me go "Awwwwww" from how cute they are together and the drama between the 3 only adds more flavor to the plot, the only thing that surprises me is that Steph and Sadie haven't kissed yet when there were several moments that could have happened, without a doubt the two would be absolute LIs in my book.

The graphics are ok although at some moments they shouldn't be as well as others they look a bit weird and some limbs look like they are on top of each other, but the characters and the plot make up for it. The title is great but I would say that you have to be patient since at first it will just be a lot of text but the dialogues are easy to digest in my opinion.

And something I can't help but mention is that this part is going to give me several nightmares..........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emerald_Deceivers

Green Tea Gaze
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Finally, I was able to catch up with the current content, the plot is very entertaining, I really like Steph, a strong and smart girl who wants to explore things that she took for granted in 4 years of school, simple but well done.

The parts that I definitely liked the most are the interactions between Steph, her best friend Reina and Sadie her arch enemy, they are incredibly adorable every time they start talking and many times they made me go "Awwwwww" from how cute they are together and the drama between the 3 only adds more flavor to the plot, the only thing that surprises me is that Steph and Sadie haven't kissed yet when there were several moments that could have happened, without a doubt the two would be absolute LIs in my book.

The graphics are ok although at some moments they shouldn't be as well as others they look a bit weird and some limbs look like they are on top of each other, but the characters and the plot make up for it. The title is great but I would say that you have to be patient since at first it will just be a lot of text but the dialogues are easy to digest in my opinion.

And something I can't help but mention is that this part is going to give me several nightmares..........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL, Believe me, I had a bit of a reverse-Pygmalion moment when I made that image. When I emerged from my stunned-in-horror stupor after its creation, I knew it was perfect, and in it went.

So glad you're enjoying the game so far! Sorry for the nightmares!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes