smith66

Aug 24, 2017
How do you access your inventory things like water bottles and clothes that you bought? I thought that water bottles would be in the handbag but no and that new clothes would show up in the closet but again no.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
How to get modelling work? I have a contract with the photo studio but every day for like a month i just get told to come back tomorrow.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So the latest download had mcafee flag the "about it.exe" (not the start.bat) as a potential ransom ware program. I have some feeling its a false positive, but whoever makes the game might want to check on how to get it evaluated by virus scanners as being a false positive, cause ransom ware is no joke (unlike add ware or similar more easily removed threats).

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
So the latest download had mcafee flag the "about it.exe" (not the start.bat) as a potential ransom ware program. I have some feeling its a false positive, but whoever makes the game might want to check on how to get it evaluated by virus scanners as being a false positive, cause ransom ware is no joke (unlike add ware or similar more easily removed threats).
Well, virustotal says 11/66 consider the file malicious. McAfee isn't among them.

A community comment says something about a DarkHydrus group targeting middle east gov.

Interesting though.

Edit: Huh. qspgui file was detected with an IDP.generic and now i can't copy anything to the folder.

Another edit: Now the bat file is infected even though i just scanned it twice. Wth is going on with this thing?

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I just used the qsp program I downloaded from this site to run the qsp file no need for the bat or exe file at all so just delete them as their presence is sus.
Anyway I'm just going to drop this one as basic stuff like inventory doesn't even seem to work.

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
Gathering with boyfriend and his friends are buggy AND a little bit confusing. I have no idea who i'm answering to since multiple guys attempt multiple things at the same time and you only answer one of them(maybe the last one who talked?). If it was just that i would've figured it by now(it's my first time playing) but the bug i found make it totally impossible to figure out because they keep trading their names between each others...:eek::ROFLMAO:

Even days later it's still messed up. Maybe it's because i renamed him in the phone but when the boyfriend call he's still Valentine. Everything is alright i know who that guy is and he still have the right body, height, haircut and all. When he visit though the guy waiting in the living room is called Alex now. If i go to another gathering it will change again, multiple times during the party. :rolleyes::p

It's not game breaking when you on a normal date i just ignore the wrong name but whenever there's more than one person around now that's fucked up and i'm forced to be a bitch to everyone because i have no idea who is who(including the boyfriend) and it keep changing every freaking time i click on something. :LOL:

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
How do you access your inventory things like water bottles and clothes that you bought? I thought that water bottles would be in the handbag but no and that new clothes would show up in the closet but again no.
New player here. Not sure about the water bottles since i don't use them but if they ain't in the bag take a look in your fridge just for fun. As for clothes i think you just looking in the wrong place. The wardrobe in the corridor is for outerwear most of your clothes won't show up there you have to look in the wardrobe of your living room/bedroom for all the normal clothes you bought.

Reactions: smith66

eatondapusse

Mar 17, 2018
I just used the qsp program I downloaded from this site to run the qsp file no need for the bat or exe file at all so just delete them as their presence is sus.
Anyway I'm just going to drop this one as basic stuff like inventory doesn't even seem to work.
I opened the bat file in notepad++ and the only thing the bat file does is open up about it's qsp file with the provided qsp player. So it doesn't even run the about it.exe. I'd say just delete it since you don't need the about it.exe to run the game.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Two thirds of this game should be automated.
Drinking water all the time like diabetic?
2 clicks for EVERY ACTION NO MATTER WHAT?
30+ clicks to get ready and leave apartment every day?
This is insane.

Your content might be good, but nobody will ever want to see it if they are at the doctor from carpaltunnel from all the clicking

Also the time delays are stupid. Time waiting delay for drinking alcohol, time waiting delay when calling, this serves NO PURPOSE. Your game is lots of clicking already, and you made player click AND WAIT.

Also you need to stop dialog boxes so much. In fact, NEVER do them unless player MUST STOP because of important event.

Sep 24, 2017
is there anything specific I have to do to get work as an actress? no matter what I do or how many times I try it just keeps telling me I failed and to try again.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
why does it not open on mac with qqsp? It just gives an error.
I can't answer this question because I don't have the ability to have a MAC device. And to check how the game should work on such a device.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
is there anything specific I have to do to get work as an actress? no matter what I do or how many times I try it just keeps telling me I failed and to try again.
The work of the actress is not included in this version.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
exe file was created by Advanced BAT to EXE Converter v4.23, which was recommended here on the forum. No virus was detected in the file with the built-in Windows anti-virus program.

We presented an interim public version. The game itself is in development. We are carefully considering all of your comments and suggestions to make it better.

sibiloo

Jul 7, 2021
It's weird. you make a big game like this and you don't add any quest system to it. I personally dont like games which dont have quest line

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
It's weird. you make a big game like this and you don't add any quest system to it. I personally dont like games which dont have quest line
Oh how you must hate Minecraft

just kidding.
Set your own goals then, reach a billion in cash, own all the cars, gain 100kg, go nuts

Last edited:
Reactions: M2xim
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes