about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Tried to change the values of the pregnancy on my save but have no clue how to advance the numbers of days pregnant, what's the value in the save?
Coz no matter what I change she's still at day one.
Thanks
The variable you need: pregtime (1 to 280)
Up to 30 days there will be no display in the character description.
It may appear if the MC finds out about the pregnancy. The variable "preg" is responsible for this (preg = 1). Before the 30th day of pregnancy the MC can visit a clinic or buy a pregnancy test at the pharmacy and thus find out about it.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Threesomes: MC + female NPC + male NPC.

- Fixed bug with instant intoxication of female NPC girlfriends (which are listed in the phone and MC stats).
- Fixed bug with addressing female NPC girlfriends (who are listed in phone and MC stats) through action in the list of NPCs who are on a date with MC.
- Fixed a bug where when adding money to an open deposit account in the bank, this amount was not deducted from the amount of cash MC.
- Adjusted the frequency of offers to have sex with MCs by female NPCs.
- Facilitated conditions for starting group sex and orgies with female NPCs. Now, instead of the mandatory two female NPCs agreeing to it, one is enough. In this case, this NPC and the MC will form a pair, and the remaining participants, if desired, will be allocated into groups according to their number.
- If there are 4, 7, or 10 female NPCs (except those interacting with the MC) who have agreed to participate in the orgy, the distribution of groups now goes so that there are no single NPCs left. In the remainder is sure to form a couple.
- If there are 6 female NPCs (excluding those interacting with the GM) who have agreed to take part in the orgy, they can either be split into 2 groups of 3 or into 3 groups of pairs.
an example of one of the options:

11e.png

- Added a new test at the start of the game, where you can select the number of female NPCs participating in an orgy and see how all the new orgy-related game mechanics added work.
- Significant progress has been made in creating new in-game mechanics for group sex, where male and female NPCs can participate at the same time. This, as yet, has not been implemented in the game and is under development. But we are happy to share with you the results and made it possible to get acquainted with this game mechanics in the new test.

22e.png

- As a reminder, the new tests are located on the start page of the game.

33e.png
44e.png

Replace the game files.
Place the "sexorgy" folder in the "proETO" folder.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lacoka1221

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Looks great but.... i think its a shame that you do not have your own body and face. This takes away the immersion.
Otherwise its really great.
Will there be perhaps a version later on that will have rendered images?

marek0700

Apr 11, 2019
First of all. How are you about_it ? Is everything fine in your area? Are you safe?
Let's carry on. yester64 Lack of face (your own avatar) is kind of common in games like this. The only game where you have your own avatar is FemLife, at least from what I saw.
Some suggestions to the game.
- Neighbor visits MC in her apartment, some naughty things happen, MC partner is sitting and chilling while the bed is cracking like crazy... not immersive
- Pregnant MC is able to put on every piece of clothing, even some tight dresses, she is able to do things (cleaning, walking etc.) with the same speed as before barrel-like belly, MC is able to do the same things while pregnant without any limitations (working out, modelling, working full time job in advanced pregnancy).
- Looking after a baby mechanics/ system would be cool (difficult to make, I'm sure)
- Hanging out with female friends, going shopping, clubbing, visiting each other etc.- I don't know if it's possible in current version.
- MC friends, MC partner friends would react and do things (blackmail, warning you) if they will see you on the street, in the club or in some hardcore situations with someone other than your partner.

Would be interesting to include that, because, again, it's one of the best Female MC sandboxes, period.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astariass

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
First of all. How are you about_it how are you? Is everything fine in your area? Are you safe?
Let's carry on. yester64 Lack of face (your own avatar) is kind of common in games like this. The only game where you have your own avatar is FemLife, at least from what I saw.
- Neighbor visits MC in her apartment, some naughty things happen, MC partner is sitting and chilling while the bed is cracking like crazy... not immersive
- Pregnant MC is able to put on every piece of clothing, even some tight dresses, she is able to do things (cleaning, walking etc.) with the same speed as before barrel-like belly, MC is able to do the same things while pregnant without any limitations (working out, modelling, working full time job in advanced pregnancy).
- Looking after a baby mechanics/ system would be cool (difficult to make, I'm sure)
- Hanging out with female friends, going shopping, clubbing, visiting each other etc.- I don't know if it's possible in current version.
- MC friends, MC partner friends would react and do things (blackmail, warning you) if they will see you on the street, in the club or in some hardcore situations with someone other than your partner.

Would be interesting to include that, because, again, it's one of the best Female MC sandboxes, period.
lol...

Yes, i am playing FemLife.
I can not say which is truly better. Though if you smash both together FemLife with its renders and AboutIt with its options, you have the perfect game, i suppose.

I tried AboutIt and what drew me off, is that my face is gone if i go to a gloryhole.
You have a face. But its not used in some actual action.

What i like is the fact that i can "improve" myself. So that is an aspect that makes it for me appealing.
If it just had renders. I know that is a lot of work and craftmansship. I doubt that it will get renders.

Does it have any forced prostitution?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
First of all. How are you about_it ? Is everything fine in your area? Are you safe?

Thank you for your comment and your words of encouragement and concern. I never thought I would have to put into my heart so much of the pain, fear and horror that war brings. It's scary that you start to get used to the fact that every night and every day could be your last. But looking at the elderly and children, at those whom you can help, you begin to understand that your day and your night, even if they are your last, were not in vain. And that part of humanity and love that is in you gives you faith and strength to survive it all. Keep love in your heart and take care of yourself and your loved ones. The war is the worst thing that the lust for power, anger and stupidity has brought into our world. When the last heart with love in it goes out, darkness will consume us all.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

Threesomes: MC + female NPC + male NPC. Continued.

- Made weight correction in MC pregnancy.
- Also, correcting the dependence of MC belly growth and clothing size. In the final stages of pregnancy, you will have to update your closet.
- Restricted sports activities for MC after 22 weeks of pregnancy. Swimming and yoga remain available to her. Also in the pool, she can no longer jump from the tower.
- Increased cleaning time in the apartment when the MC is late in her pregnancy.
- Significantly reduced the number of model agency bookings when the MC is modeling if she is late in pregnancy.
- Also, when MC's pregnancy becomes obvious to others, she temporarily loses the opportunity to develop her career in the movie industry.
- Fixed bug with the option when MC, during the date, offers his alcohol to NPC.
- We removed the infinite sex option in the test, replacing it with new game mechanics. After the option of sexing the MC + female NPC + male NPC, the male NPC reaches climax, with each new attempt to erect his cock again, now, will be more difficult.
- Now male and female NPCs, during sex with MC rely on their preferences and their desires depend on sexual activity.
- Made losing virginity and being able to experience pain for the MC at certain characteristics of her orifices in the new game mechanics.
- Added new sex interactions for both male and female NPCs and MC.
- We tried to provide different options and make the new game mechanics of sex more realistic, giving the player maximum control over what happens.
- We expanded the visual part of the new game mechanics.

11e.png

- As a reminder, the new game mechanics are not yet integrated into the game and can be seen through the test on the start page.

22e.png
33e.png

- By selecting different characteristics for NPCs and Mc in the test, you can see how the new game mechanics of sex will change, adjusting to your choices and demonstrating how varied it is for each option.

Frankly, we didn't expect that our latest edits, which dealt with MC pregnancy, would get so much attention and that the topic was so popular. The size of the project grows larger with each publication and, unfortunately, we can't develop it on all fronts at the same time. We are very glad that you responded to our request and indicate what needs to be fixed first. As much as possible, we are doing this in parallel and, together with you, we are solving problems that arise in different areas, making the game better. We very much look forward to your feedback and suggestions on the new MC + female NPC + male NPC sex game mechanics. If we get your approval, we will try to integrate the new game mechanics into the game as soon as possible.

Replace the game files.
Replace the "sexorgy" folder in the game folder.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Quite the fun game.
Really like these QSP Russia LARP games.

Three things
- a way make the bf/gf situation more permanent
At least in my playthroughs it always felt like a FWB thing, he calls, comes over you fuck, bye

- STDs
Jesus Christ. Literally everyone has them. Not even minor ones like Herpes but full blown black death.
There should be a way to get into a safe relationship where you don't have to worry about STDs because both are tested and clean

- specific online dating
What are the odds that everyone you can date is a poor bydlo
There should be some richer more... established people for a gold digger, or hell a normal relationship

Reactions: ustar and marek0700

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Quite the fun game.
Really like these QSP Russia LARP games.

Three things
- a way make the bf/gf situation more permanent
At least in my playthroughs it always felt like a FWB thing, he calls, comes over you fuck, bye

- STDs
Jesus Christ. Literally everyone has them. Not even minor ones like Herpes but full blown black death.
There should be a way to get into a safe relationship where you don't have to worry about STDs because both are tested and clean

- specific online dating
What are the odds that everyone you can date is a poor bydlo
There should be some richer more... established people for a gold digger, or hell a normal relationship
In many games, the MC's circle of acquaintances is limited to a maximum of 3 pre-created characters. In our case, the MC can maintain a relationship with up to 30 NPCs (15 male and 15 female) at a time. But no one forces you to do this, everyone chooses the number and quality of acquaintances with whom they want to have a relationship. Also, in order to attract richer NPCs, you should visit places where they live (nightclubs, restaurants, etc.) It is not easy to meet a rich person in the street. The MC must have a high attraction to do so.
All NPCs are generated with absolutely unpredictable characteristics. So before you get rid of someone you already know more or less, get to know your new friend or girlfriend better.
Most people get sick and promiscuous sex is also a problem. At the request of players, we have made it possible to turn off venereal diseases. There are also many ways to protect yourself and get treatment for it.
Here everything is in your hands. The game is not as simple as it seems at the start. Just try to start over and play for your own pleasure. It's a sandbox game. Nothing can be spoiled here and the fun can be waiting for you at the next location if you don't stop and give up.

Reactions: ustar and marek0700

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
Extra.png
MC working as an extra in Film Studio ART, but when the Fame is around 12, it doesn't work without a response when I click Further... I can't do this anymore. Should I give up?
Nevermind. After entering ActressSkill=13 in the Dynamic Input Command, it goes back to normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carloschacal2

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
View attachment 1733441
MC working as an extra in Film Studio ART, but when the Fame is around 12, it doesn't work without a response when I click Further... I can't do this anymore. Should I give up?
Nevermind. After entering ActressSkill=13 in the Dynamic Input Command, it goes back to normal.
There is nothing in the code related to the numbers 12 or 13. This is what the MC query code looks like. In addition, the MC can moonlight as an extra until her fame reaches 40 (she can then get full roles).

Снимок экрана 2022-04-01 230905.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

About it v0.93.5

- Game version changed to "0.93.5"!!!
- For those who doubt that he has all the game files - ARCHIVE as of 03.04
- Made a new gameplay mechanic for possible miscarriage during MC pregnancy. Previously, a miscarriage during MC pregnancy could only happen with frequent sex. We removed this nonsense and re-did the whole thing. Now the most dangerous period for this is up to 6 weeks. It can happen with frequent smoking, alcohol and drug use. So can drug addiction, infections and disease, severe trauma, poor health and psychological condition. In addition, there is a small possibility of abnormal fetal development. In any of these cases, MC will start bleeding, which can last up to two weeks. If MC goes to the hospital in the first 2 days, there is a chance of preserving the pregnancy. If she goes to the hospital later than this, the bleeding will stop, but it is unlikely to save the pregnancy. If MC does not go to a medical facility for help, the bleeding will later stoped, but, as a result of miscarriage, the pregnancy will be terminated.

11e.png

- Added a new gameplay mechanic that allows you to simultaneously take part in the sex of the MC, female NPC and male NPC. If the date is not on the street or in an establishment, and NPC men and NPC women are present at the same time, you have a good chance of getting a positive result. If the male NPCs and female NPCs have the appropriate sexual orientation and high enough friendship points with the MC, they may offer to have a threesome themselves. The MC may also try to initiate sex with them herself through appropriate actions.
- Various improvements and fixes.

Replace the game files.
Do not forget to add the missing folders of the archive in the folder with the game.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

Choosing and exchanging partners during sex.

- Visualization in orgies is no longer random. It is now displayed based on NPC preferences. By observing groups of NPCs, the MC can now get an idea of what kind of caresses they like more and what they can afford.
- Continuing our work on orgies, we have added new gameplay mechanics to group sex. For now, it is available for orgies involving female NPCs. But also, this gameplay mechanic reflects our vision of how orgies involving male and female NPCs will happen at the same time. We have tried to greatly expand the interaction possibilities for the MC and make the event more realistic.
- By taking advantage of the action that opens up access to concurrent sex groups, the MC can now choose any NPC as her partner.

11e.png

- In the Group View window next to the MC having sex, you can select any of the members as a new partner. The selected NPC will replace the MC's partner if she is having sex as a pair, or one of her partners if the MC has more than one.

22e.png
33e.png

- This way she will be able to interact with the selected NPC as she sees fit and change her (him) again if she wishes.

44e.png

- The partner with whom the MC has previously interacted will not be left without attention and affection. They will join the other NPCs and continue to look for ways to enjoy themselves. Likewise, the MC may choose her (his) as her partner again if she wishes.
55e.png

- If NPCs are satisfied and have exhausted their orgasms, they may refuse to continue having sex with the MC.
- The new in-game interaction mechanic works no matter how many partners the MC has. Whether she has sex with one partner or multiple partners, she can choose any NPC who is a participant in the ongoing orgy.

11.png
22.png 33.png 44.png 55.png

Replace the game files.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I hate patreon , they never let any good creater focusing on adult games complete their publication
Yes they do. Occasionally.
But only if the dev in question is "big enough" that a closing would cause a shit storm or cost serious amounts of money in lost revenue.

It is as with every bigger company.
Money > Morals.

Prime example #1

Prostitution
Prime example #2

Drugs, Violence

One of them has ~10500 patrons and is raking in ~$33000 a month and the other has ~6800 patrons raking in ~$30000 a month (higher minimum pledge).

Last edited:
Reactions: Astariass

chichong

May 7, 2020
Yes they do. Occasionally.
But only if the dev in question is "big enough" that a closing would cause a shit storm or cost serious amounts of money in lost revenue.

It is as with every bigger company.
Money > Morals.

Prime example #1

Prostitution
Prime example #2

Drugs, Violence

One of them has ~10500 patrons and is raking in ~$33000 a month and the other has ~6800 patrons raking in ~$30000 a month (higher minimum pledge).
Turbo went to Parteon when the fan base was already massive. Also nothing in Wicked Whims is about prostitution - unless you count strip club dancers as prostitutes. You are confusing it with Nissa's Wicked Prostitution (which requires Basemental Drugs to run). And both of your examples are mods for Sims 4, not games.

Finally, there is also a tiny but very important difference here. Parteon version (on both of your examples) is never bigger than the public version with more than 1 iteration. When the creators are constantly locking all the new content behind a paywall it sends a very clear message to the users. Some of those users might get pissed and ask Parteon to review the content. It's a fine line the devs have to walk on - ensuring they get paid for their work and keeping the users happy / interested in the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: Brannon
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes