about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I think the description pop-ups need to get removed. It's really annoying to buy something using the action window, just to have a description come up to tell you what you bought in an info window that you have to close. And that's just one example. there are plenty of other actions that do this.
We try to get rid of pop-ups. And we take into account your wishes when writing new code. This is not the final version, the work continues and we try to make you happy with the result.

Reactions: eatondapusse

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Truck Parking/Терминал

- We continued to work on cleaning and optimizing the game code. Removed the code of mini-games, which (in a more beautiful version) can be downloaded from the Internet and play separately.
- Cockroaches and rats are back in the game. Prescribed the conditions for the appearance of cockroaches in the kitchen. Now you can again show these creatures who is the owner of the house. Who plays for the MC bum, can also come into conflict for the light trouble with rats in the garbage cans.
- Fixed the bug (thanks a lot to DoctorDirectX) taking into account the time when hitchhiking in the city.
- Prescribed and included in the game Terminal, located in the Northern part of the city.
- We made the mechanics and included in the game the possibility of earning MC when providing intimate services to truckers at the terminal parking lot.
The main feature here is the low requirements to attractiveness and the possibility to preserve virginity. We made a new mechanics of bargaining and tried not to repeat the mechanics of street prostitutes, but on the contrary, to bring into the game new sensations. A lot of time was spent on searching and editing the material for visualization, which again suggests the idea to make independent content. We hope that with your support we will have this opportunity. All files are, while, in the same folder, we have not distributed them to different folders, so you do not get confused. We will do it later, for the release of the public version.
We really hope you enjoy it. We are waiting for your comments.

Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

pic21.PNG pic22.PNG pic23.PNG pic24.PNG pic25.PNG pic26.PNG

• Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
> The main feature here is the low requirements to attractiveness and the possibility to preserve virginity.
Was it not already possible to ask sexual partners to not penetrate you?
I've never had them say no.

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
Why is the driving school only open for two hours?
Is it impossible to mend clothes if they are not in good condition?
Isn't there a button to put all the dirty clothes in the washing machine at once?

Why are there so many unused photos? (ex. pee photo)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Is it impossible to mend clothes if they are not in good condition?
Isn't there a button to put all the dirty clothes in the washing machine at once?

Why are there so many unused photos? (ex. pee photo)
#1 It is not open for 2 hours, you can take action there for 2 hours. The opening hours are from 9 am to 8 pm.
#2 You are no seamstress so you are unable to fix big tears in designer clothes.
#3 No. If this kind of thing is implemented you'd for sure have users cry and yell asking why their clothes keep disappearing.

#4 Most likely planned content.

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
#1 It is not open for 2 hours, you can take action there for 2 hours. The opening hours are from 9 am to 8 pm.
#2 You are no seamstress so you are unable to fix big tears in designer clothes.
#3 No. If this kind of thing is implemented you'd for sure have users cry and yell asking why their clothes keep disappearing.

#1 The driving school at the train station runs from 18:00 to 20:00.
#2 There is a sewing factory where player can work in games. Why do you think a player mends clothes? Why don't you add the features of leaving the clothes in the sewing factory?
#3 I have no idea what you're talking about. Developers just want to increase finger fatigue for users.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
The driving school is opened from :
if hour >= 9 and hour <= 19:'<a href="exec:GT ''avtoskol'',''start''">Driving school</a>'
(as being visible clickable building)

Clases are : avtoskol=1 and hour >= 18 and hour <= 19 and week=>1 and week<=5:

So yes , only for 2 hours

The game is still in alpha , and they did not think about that
I would suggest u disable clothing degeneration till they add a sewing kit or similar .

This is tricky . as it could throw clothing thats just slightly dirty to the bin.
Would basically require a on/off to auto add to bin , and adjuse the degree of dirtiness .
Personaly i would turn off general dirtiness on clothing (like girl life has), and only get dirty if u piss u self in them or similar .
Other than that , its just annoying .

Its a port of Simgirl , so there are some leftover images that have potential to be reused .

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
#2 There is a sewing factory where player can work in games. Why do you think a player mends clothes? Why don't you add the features of leaving the clothes in the sewing factory?
#3 I have no idea what you're talking about. Developers just want to increase finger fatigue for users.
Thank you very much for the found bug with a driving school!!! We will fix it for the next publication. Let's not make excuses, it's our fault and inattention. We hope for your indulgence.

Clothing repair is a good idea. We didn't want to complicate the gameplay, on which there are already many complaints. But if most people don't mind, we will implement it.

The game has implemented a different degree of contamination of clothing and its impact on its attractiveness. We have provided you with a decision on what to wash. Some people prefer to throw away at all. We are against one button and for this we suffer a lot and have a dislike. But we are trying to find a compromise and it takes more time.

About pee fhoto. We are constantly being criticized and pressured. Again, a compromise has not yet been found. The work is not finished yet. And there are many things and events waiting to be realized.

Thank you again for your comment !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your support!!! I try to devote more free time to the game, and life is constantly making its adjustments. Less often appear in the subject, but Thank you for what you are!!!

• Red Heart

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The driving school is opened from :
if hour >= 9 and hour <= 19:'<a href="exec:GT ''avtoskol'',''start''">Driving school</a>'
(as being visible clickable building)

Clases are : avtoskol=1 and hour >= 18 and hour <= 19 and week=>1 and week<=5:

So yes , only for 2 hours

The game is still in alpha , and they did not think about that
I would suggest u disable clothing degeneration till they add a sewing kit or similar .

This is tricky . as it could throw clothing thats just slightly dirty to the bin.
Would basically require a on/off to auto add to bin , and adjuse the degree of dirtiness .
Personaly i would turn off general dirtiness on clothing (like girl life has), and only get dirty if u piss u self in them or similar .
Other than that , its just annoying .

Its a port of Simgirl , so there are some leftover images that have potential to be reused .

Thank you for your comment!!! You have described everything very accurately!!! Thank you for your understanding !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Truck Parking. Nightlife.

- We continued to work on truck parking in the Terminal, located in the Northern District of the city. Fixed errors and translation. Optimized the code.
- Added visualization.
- Added MC interactions with clients.
- Added a union of night butterflies of this parking lot and we made possibility for MC interaction with them.
Now earnings of money will be even harder and will have to defend its place under the streetlight.
We will not reveal all the pros and cons of night life in this location, so as not to spoil your pleasure.
We will be glad to hear your feedback and wishes.

Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

• Red Heart

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Returning to the question of pee content, I will schematically explain how to include it in the game:

I hope that those who don't like it will show understanding (that's why the content is turned off from the beginning).

Снимок1.PNG
Снимок2.PNG Снимок3.PNG Снимок4.PNG Снимок5.PNG

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
#1 You mix up "open" with "something to do".
The code is for the actual driving lessons, not the opening time. The text for the driving school and other shops isn't present or leads to a CLOSED sign. You can enter the driving school at any time between 9 and 20 to start the lessons and pay the tuition. After that you can still enter the driving school at any time between 9 and 20 but without actions possible until 18. You can't seduce the driving instructor into sex to get your license earlier. Yet(?).
As such it is NOT a bug what was found but a misread entry only.
#2 So in your eyes mending a small tear in a low level trouser is the same difficulty as fixing a missing shoulder strap on a high end dress?
Let's just say one is considerably easier than the other.
Unless you are as a character VERY capable and instructed on how to do it trying to fix a high cost dress yourself will end in the contrary of the desired result. In other words you are likely to ruin the dress in the process.
For contrast: Do you fix your car alone or do you pay someone with knowledge how to do it to.. well do it?
#3 I'm talking about choice. Some people don't mind multiple clicks while others want to concentrate on playing the game one handed. Your suggestion will please the "one handed" faction, piss off the "it's real" faction and likely confuse some players in the process reporting a bug that is none.

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
#1 You mix up "open" with "something to do".
The code is for the actual driving lessons, not the opening time. The text for the driving school and other shops isn't present or leads to a CLOSED sign. You can enter the driving school at any time between 9 and 20 to start the lessons and pay the tuition. After that you can still enter the driving school at any time between 9 and 20 but without actions possible until 18. You can't seduce the driving instructor into sex to get your license earlier. Yet(?).
As such it is NOT a bug what was found but a misread entry only.
#2 So in your eyes mending a small tear in a low level trouser is the same difficulty as fixing a missing shoulder strap on a high end dress?
Let's just say one is considerably easier than the other.
Unless you are as a character VERY capable and instructed on how to do it trying to fix a high cost dress yourself will end in the contrary of the desired result. In other words you are likely to ruin the dress in the process.
For contrast: Do you fix your car alone or do you pay someone with knowledge how to do it to.. well do it?
I never called this a bug.
I asked why I had only two hours to practice driving.
Didn't it make sense because I wrote "Open"?
English is not my first language.
Cap 2020-10-22 05-36-59-988.png

Didn't you understand what I was saying?
I'm not saying that a player character has to mend clothes on her own.
The game already has a sewing factory and developers should use the building to repair clothes.

Yes, I understand what you mean.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I never called this a bug.
I asked why I had only two hours to practice driving.
Didn't it make sense because I wrote "Open"?
English is not my first language.
View attachment 868193

Didn't you understand what I was saying?
I'm not saying that a player character has to mend clothes on her own.
The game already has a sewing factory and developers should use the building to repair clothes.

Yes, I understand what you mean.
@1:
I don't know about you but I deem 2 hours in the evening for the theoretical instructions totally normal. Because it is that way in real life as well.
That is the theoretical part. Sitting at desks and learning rules in the driving school. Who has right of way at an intersection and such. If I remember correctly mine was once a week wednesday 19 to 20:30. Several decades ago and different country ...
The actual practical driving lessons are not included in the game.

@2:
In the sewing factory it is ... let's just say unlikely that high level dresses are sewn.
More likely are blankets, table cloth, cheap t-shirts, ...
I don't think even 1/10 of the workers there are capable to let for instance a tear in a see through high level dress vanish completely.

Plus the fact that in a factory you can't give single items to them to fix it. Ever heard of large scale contracts? The factory has them at almost every time so unless a separate small shop for repairs is implemented or the player can befriend a worker who is willing to do it the sewing factory is out of the question for repairs.
And if you are not at least 150% capable in your hobby without proper instructions you are not likely to be able to do high level stuff yourself.
Leave professional stuff to the professionals.

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Friends I beg you not to quarrel!!!
Damn driving school is the second day in my head.
I have rewritten everything. Added practical driving.
Now stuck on a car MC. There are also a lot of errors. Completely rewriting the location. I will try to post the result in the near future. I understand that everyone is tired of waiting. But it is necessary to make more airport and will prepare the Public version.
As for fixing things, we will do it. If there are people willing to fix things, we are always for it. We are always for the best!!

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
[glow=red,2,300]THEN BEG ON YOUR KNEES[/glow]

Anyway, the driving school's time is probably fine. It's trivial enough to simply make sure you're there prior to it opening and just wait the required amount of time, no matter how narrow the window actually is. I'd say it's only a big problem if you have to go back multiple days in a row (I have not yet taken the driving course in the game).

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Damn driving school is the second day in my head.
I have rewritten everything. Added practical driving.
Now stuck on a car MC. There are also a lot of errors. Completely rewriting the location. I will try to post the result in the near future. I understand that everyone is tired of waiting. But it is necessary to make more airport and will prepare the Public version.
As for fixing things, we will do it. If there are people willing to fix things, we are always for it. We are always for the best!!
Oh!? Can you also keep in mind that grass grows? Like in the park, there's grass and flowers ... and trees. :devilish:

OMFG! Such a waste of time. Why not simply tell them to go fuck themselves and time that? They want it to take 1h in game. But in real life? 1 Min and they're done! :giggle:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Oh!? Can you also keep in mind that grass grows? Like in the park, there's grass and flowers ... and trees. :devilish:

OMFG! Such a waste of time. Why not simply tell them to go fuck themselves and time that? They want it to take 1h in game. But in real life? 1 Min and they're done! :giggle:
If we did not want to be more than we think, dinosaurs, whales and elephants would still own this planet. In this life it is necessary to aspire to something, even if it is 2 minutes instead of one. Those who do not strive for anything and do not want anything are dead. I like your humor. :giggle:

There are also curiosities in this life when your life is reduced only to a bed and you know that very soon you will inevitably die. And outside the window there is grass, green grass. And there will be no more sex. In real life, there will be no more. But here can...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack-O
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes