about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Car/Автомобиль
- Redesigned the Driving School location. Added practical classes and got rid of all pop-up windows. After getting a driver's license, you can practice driving and improve your experience at the driving school for money. The experience affects the passing of the exam for obtaining a driving license and fines on the roads, which now also appeared in the game.
- Completely redesigned the location of the car. Fixed translation and errors. Changed the game mechanics and added visualization.
- Made the basis for the Airport.
- Added various locations and visualization to the airport
- We also haveredesigned the currency exchange and the mechanics of dollar rate change.

We are waiting for your feedback and wishes.

Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
And there will be no more sex. In real life, there will be no more. But here can...
I don't know what your translation program is smoking, but I want some of it.
Grass = no more sex, good to know. I will avoid grass in the future. (This is already policy because I have allergies).

bargian

May 7, 2017
I don't know what your translation program is smoking, but I want some of it.
Grass = no more sex, good to know. I will avoid grass in the future. (This is already policy because I have allergies).
Im not sure what you guys are talking, but i bet he mean "weed" not "grass" ... if it changes anything ;)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Im not sure what you guys are talking, but i bet he mean "weed" not "grass" ... if it changes anything ;)
That's the reason why the question started with "I don't know what your translation program is smoking, but I want some of it."

I don't associate "outside the window is grass, green grass." with weed.

Given the context before I think more of the idiom "the grass is greener at the other meadow" and thus a hint at possible superficial experiences.

Whatever the case the translation on this one is curious.

Reactions: deluges

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It's a robot, so I assume it's a literal translation of an idiom that exists in Russian but does not exist in English.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I just told which.
"The grass is always greener at the other meadow." Regional variations may apply.
In essence that one is the origin of the english idiom "He left for greener pastures" if for example an employee left for another job or such.
Also exists in german.
"Das Grass ist immer grüner auf der anderen Weide."
And in variations in most other languages.

As far as I understand the posting it is about not getting slowed/hindered by old stuff and they plan new stuff in the game.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I just told which.
"The grass is always greener at the other meadow." Regional variations may apply.
In essence that one is the origin of the english idiom "He left for greener pastures" if for example an employee left for another job or such.
Also exists in german.
"Das Grass ist immer grüner auf der anderen Weide."
And in variations in most other languages.

As far as I understand the posting it is about not getting slowed/hindered by old stuff and they plan new stuff in the game.
In french, it's : L'herbe est toujours plus verte dans le pré du voisin !

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Until the game cap was updated duplicate links here:

PUBLIC VERSION THE PROJECT as of 29.10.2020 [v0.91.7]

Link to download:

TO READ !!!
We still really need support and the fate of the project is in your hands.
A huge request to ALL who are interested in the project - share the link and information about it. The interest in the project expressed in PATRONS is of great importance to us.

Briefly changes, corrections and work done for the period from 13/09/2020:

- We continued the work on searching and correcting errors
- Added to the game Construction store
- Made the mechanics fo apartment repair
- Converted the mechanics of the apartment sale
- Continued work on MC laptop and gaming Internet
- Changed working hours of some establishments
- Better translation of names of some establishments
- Changed display of available places in the locations of the city districts.
- Added a full list of places in the city in your cell phone and laptop. You can find it through your browser, a bookmark called "City Site". Also added it to the cheat menu for quick access.
- Fixed the display of clothing in the closet and bag MC.
- Added the use of branded cosmetics in Auto Make-up.
- Remade the action "Tidy yourself up" after sex.
- Reduced the amount of rain and bad weather in summer.
- Made accelerated movement between the main locations in the apartment MC
- Added the opportunity for the MC to invite a girlfriend to their home, if the date takes place in a cafe, movie, restaurant or nightclub.
- Completely redesigned the mechanics of invitation to visit, during the date, for women NPC.
- A closet with clothes has been redesigned. Made and added to the closet mechanics of saving options for clothes.
- Rewritten the location of the pimp when MC works as a street prostitute, slightly changing the display of information and adding the missing action in the English version.
- We completely redesigned the mechanics of calculating the attractiveness of MC.
- We have replaced the display of the body in the "Character" menu with our own content. Making it more detailed and taking into account the interval of change in 5 kg. We also changed the presentation of visualization, abandoning the pop-up window.
- Added the effect of tanning on the condition of the skin of MC.
- Changed the impact of mud on the condition of the skin of MC.
- Redesigned the mechanics of growth and the impact on the attractiveness of the hair of the body of MC.
- Added the ability to make MC thicker. Now she does not need to eat 10 pizzas a day. It is enough to make the number of meals per day more than 4 and MC will start to gain weight forcibly. But you can't fool physiology, and you will have to spend more than one day to feel the result. In other cases, the mechanics of weight compensation, made according to human physiology, will control.
- We have completely rewritten all the mechanics of the University. We added a separate library and the opportunity to buy a term paper for admission to the exams for the semester.
- Reduced the annoyance of NPC by changing the probability of their calls to the phone of MC.
- Made it more effective to break off the relationship with NPC on the phone.
- The umbrella no longer breaks inside.
- Added another rain effect, now you can get wet and catch cold in certain cases.
- Added an ambulance call and hospitalization to the cell phone in case of vaginal bleeding and contractions during pregnancy. We added an ambulance call and hospitalization in the home phone (located in the hallway of the apartment). Hospitalization was added in case of MC inside the hospital, city polyclinic and private clinic. We made it possible to give the child to an orphanage.
- Milk decanting effect was removed from breasts before delivery.
- Made in the city a Pet Shops. Cat from the stairwell again in the game.
- Redesigned the location of the cat. Made its translation.
- We have corrected the location of the markets. We rewritten the action "Walk the market," adding a little humor and fun to the game. Also MC can get bonuses or lose a wallet.
- Reworked the frequently visited Pharmacy location by removing a long list of actions.
- Converted the mechanics of the taxi, in which we did not like the same price for all trips. Now there are rush hours, night tariff and trips out of town.
- Elite village "Rublevka", where we still have to find a house of forbidden pleasures, again in the game.
- Remodeled hitchhiking in the city. Made it again, as the old mechanics did not fit anywhere. NPC can give a ride to MC for free. It is possible to bargain to reduce the cost. We also left the offer of a trip for sex, but it affects the reputation of MC. Also NPC can now ask for a phone from a MC to further develop the relationship.
- The game menu has been completely redesigned to increase the space for descriptions, replacing it with icons.
- Cockroaches and rats again in the game. Prescribed the conditions for the appearance of cockroaches in the kitchen. Now you can again show these creatures who is the owner of the house. Who plays for the MC bum, can also come into conflict for the light trouble with rats in the garbage cans.
- Prescribed and included in the game Terminal, located in the northern part of the city.
- Made the mechanics and included in the game the possibility of earning a MC when providing intimate services to truckers at the parking lot of the Terminal.
- We reconstructed the location of the Driving School. We added practical exercises and got rid of all pop-up windows.
- Completely redesigned the location of the car. Fixed translation and errors. Changed game mechanics and added visualization.
- Made the basis for the Airport. Added various locations and visualization to the airport.
- We have redesigned the currency exchange and the mechanics of dollar rate change.
- Added to the game Sewing Machine and the opportunity for MC to repair and sew to your size clothes.

art3mis_89

Nov 26, 2019
where's the house? How do I get it? how do I activate the tricks? What's the money trick?
donde esta la casa? como la consigo? como activo los trucos? cual es el truco del dinero?

alisida

May 12, 2018
there is a qsp tag but I can't play the game on Mac with a qsp player?? Can anybody give me some info please?

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
question is lesbein a actual relationship u can have with someone or a one off sex scene because i need to know

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
In masturbation menu bug.
4 fingers -> 3 fingers
Russian sentence -> 4 fingers
Cap 2020-10-30 06-11-02-177.png

Last edited:

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
oo intresting. I absolutley love Girl Life. Was hoping for a similar game but with male protaganist instead. Anyone who knows any ? Sorry for OT.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes