Kim amato

Sep 10, 2017
I just saw the new update. I'm on version 0.91.7 Is there any way to just download the new content?

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
having troubles with that factory dormitory too. first couldnt get a room and after having apartment 1 week i got it but after leaving it ran into a bug where i couldnt leave apartment any more and go outside so have to start over sucks big. even the emergeny exit wont let me leave the apartment any more- i can leave the flat, but not go outside then.

bambiwhore

Aug 9, 2020
I'm having trouble swaping phone numbers with a male date ( always says the relationship is not strong enough ) even when the blue hint appear on the screen ( the date doesnt mind exange numbers ) Bug or not implemented yet ?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Are there any plans to get a more fluent translator for this game? I have played in the past, but the MTL can be downright poetic (re: baffling) at times and makes some areas of the game confusing.
Снимок экрана 2021-03-03 150401.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I'm having trouble swaping phone numbers with a male date ( always says the relationship is not strong enough ) even when the blue hint appear on the screen ( the date doesnt mind exange numbers ) Bug or not implemented yet ?
At this point in the relationship, you can have up to 3 men and up to 3 women. It turns out only 6 NPCs. If you do not lower the maximum relationship or break the relationship, you cannot replace them with new NPCs, even if you get their consent to be friends. In the future, it is planned to review this relationship option and expand the possibilities.

Reactions: bambiwhore

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Can someone help me lost my action bar here and cant bring it back. Living with a rich girl in an apartment.

edit: worked after i did repack it new. but that sometimes happes to me.

Last edited:

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I likes games like this but its difficult to figure out where the majority of content is (especially if the qsp is password locked for some reason) Anyone knows which area, job, people etc. have the most content?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We remind you that the new public version v0.91.9 (29.01.2021) has been released.
New publication on Patreon today.

Doing better

- The pharmacy now offers disposable wipes, sanitary pads, face cream, and sunscreen
- Added to the private clinic the ability to do a test for venereal diseases.

11E.png

- Added the opportunity to be cured of gonorrhea in a private clinic.
- You can now get full information about your roommate in the dorm if she is in the room.

22E.png

- Corrected the display of the amount of time the MC spent in line when she tries to get into the Nightclub.
- Fixed a bug where the MC would get from her apartment to the Sewing Factory, where she works, naked.
- If the MC works at the Sewing Factory, she is now fed.
- Now the MC can undress in bed without getting out of bed or using the closet.

33E.png

- Fixed the start of a date with a boyfriend or girlfriend, correcting any bugs wich we found.
- Made a new formula for calculating the cost of a gift a boyfriend can give when they meet, tying it to the NPC's financial status and relationship level.

Replace game files.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

bambiwhore

Aug 9, 2020
Is there a way to keep big natural boobs ? ( not fake tits from the clinic ) Cant find a way to have a slim body and big natural tits. I start with 90kg so nice breast but when i loose weight my breast disapear also

And also it seems i cant wear the clothes i bought . I assume when i buy clothe it is for my size ? here it seems not . and no indication of the size of the clothes either if it is only for a specific body type

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there a way to keep big natural boobs ? ( not fake tits from the clinic ) Cant find a way to have a slim body and big natural tits. I start with 90kg so nice breast but when i loose weight my breast disapear also

And also it seems i cant wear the clothes i bought . I assume when i buy clothe it is for my size ? here it seems not . and no indication of the size of the clothes either if it is only for a specific body type
We're still working on the visual of the MC. The chest is automatically linked to the body weight. We will try to include breast size selection in the startup settings.

When buying clothes, they are equal to the current size of the MC. If the MC changes weight or chest size significantly, that such will be unavailable. You can re-stitch it or throw it away and buy a new one.

bambiwhore

Aug 9, 2020
When buying clothes, they are equal to the current size of the MC. If the MC changes weight or chest size significantly, that such will be unavailable. You can re-stitch it or throw it away and buy a new one.
It happen to me when i just bought clothe frome the store ( the expensive one ) , when i wanted to put it on , it said doesnt fit my size .
May be the clothe doesnt exist for Large woman but nothing indicate that in the store nor the clothe

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Ok I am giving this a try...I remember a time when I played so many of these Machine Translated Russian QSP Games and SimGirl has some nostalgic memories. So I am looking forward to it.

Reactions: vingogkwo

vingogkwo

May 15, 2018
Ok I am giving this a try...I remember a time when I played so many of these Machine Translated Russian QSP Games and SimGirl has some nostalgic memories. So I am looking forward to it.
its a great game ! :D yeah the MTL is bad but you can still get past it ! :)

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes