Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I searched the thread, earlier posts talked of pregnancy... but there is no preg tag. Is there pregnancy in here?? Given the attempt at another girl life is what this seems to be... about_it?
As I see from the UI, this game is a rip-off from another game, so there should be pregnancy. Also, in changelogs pregnancy being mentioned.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I searched the thread, earlier posts talked of pregnancy... but there is no preg tag. Is there pregnancy in here?? Given the attempt at another girl life is what this seems to be... about_it?
You can find everything here to start hating this project, but you can also find things you'll like. It's up to you to decide. Only you know your desires.

Reactions: blargballs

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
As I see from the UI, this game is a rip-off from another game, so there should be pregnancy. Also, in changelogs pregnancy being mentioned.
Guess you meant "took an existing but abandoned for years game as a base and is adding new content"
Because what you just said is first grade BS.

Reactions: about_it

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You can find everything here to start hating this project, but you can also find things you'll like. It's up to you to decide. Only you know your desires.
No need to go all philosophical on me... I have reason to complain about some devs, but you arent on my list... I have had zero interactions with you to date I believe. It's just a simple question. Yes or No to the point or tell me to blow it out my ass, because that came rather close to that without actually saying it...

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
No need to go all philosophical on me... I have reason to complain about some devs, but you arent on my list... I have had zero interactions with you to date I believe. It's just a simple question. Yes or No to the point or tell me to blow it out my ass, because that came rather close to that without actually saying it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, the search tab is just up there on the right. ^ literally came up when searching "pregnancy". If it helps, CTRL + F and type pregnancy to see the line relating to pregnancy in this changelog.

Edit: Answer to your question is yes, there is pregnancy added in. about_it was probably offended by their game being called a rip-off, so I don't blame them for 'going philosophical' about it.

Do note that tags aren't everything. There are some threads around talking about impregnation and pregnancy being in a game without said tags, this is one of them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I know the creator of this game. She stopped development in 2016 and since then she didn't mention about letting anyone to continue her game and monetize it. I guess you should really check facts before saying something.

Снимок экрана 2021-03-23 143856.png

The game is based on the game only "THIS 0.5". The concept of SimGirl is to get away from the base game as much as the author and users can imagine. Currently SimGirl has no more than 1% of the code left from ETO. Substantially expanded game world, a completely new interface, sound series, covering most of the events in the game. New countries, items, people, cars, jobs, sexual adventures, etc.

Who did this author ask permission from????

The code of the game is now open and you should take a look at it first before making such serious accusations.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
tried for hours and no matter what i can't get a dorm party either at the university or the plant
The party starts in the evening, after 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. There is no party on Sunday, because you have to go to work or university on Monday. The MC can only join the party. She can't host it on her own. We is still a work in progress for her to throw her own parties.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I know the creator of this game. She stopped development in 2016 and since then she didn't mention about letting anyone to continue her game and monetize it. I guess you should really check facts before saying something.

View attachment 1100218

The game is based on the game only "THIS 0.5". The concept of SimGirl is to get away from the base game as much as the author and users can imagine. Currently SimGirl has no more than 1% of the code left from ETO. Substantially expanded game world, a completely new interface, sound series, covering most of the events in the game. New countries, items, people, cars, jobs, sexual adventures, etc.

Who did this author ask permission from????

The code of the game is now open and you should take a look at it first before making such serious accusations.
Seems like someone didn't check their facts before saying something.

Reactions: about_it

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Office Staff

- Fixed a bug where NPCs would start calling when the MC held a meeting with them or the same day they received her phone number.
- Reworked exchanging phone numbers when communicating with single NPCs
- When communicating with NPCs on online dating sites, their information is now displayed in a separate window.

11e.png

22e.png

- The office now has a boss, who can be either a man or a woman. You can get to know him or her at the job interview. You can also refuse the position and look for work in another office if the supervisor does not fit your preferences.

33e.png

44e.png

- Made game mechanics that generate an office team, giving each NPC unique characteristics and parameters. Each time you take a job in the office, you'll get a new environment to interact with and your adventures will never be repeated.

55e.png

- The number of NPCs available for interaction in an office varies up to 11 people (including the boss). The team can be mixed and include both men and women, or consist of NPCs of the same gender. The team may be small, with only a few NPCs. Either way, you can quit at any time and find something to your liking.
- We have added a new test in which you can observe how the game mechanics work, which creates the office staff, generating it anew each time.

66e.png

We are continuing to work on the in-game mechanics of interacting with NPCs in the office. If you have any suggestions on this topic, we look forward to your comments.

Replace game files.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!! And these are not just words, this is what overwhelms us when we see that everything that happened to us and our work was not in vain!

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Office Staff

- Fixed a bug where NPCs would start calling when the MC held a meeting with them or the same day they received her phone number.
- Reworked exchanging phone numbers when communicating with single NPCs
- When communicating with NPCs on online dating sites, their information is now displayed in a separate window.

View attachment 1104151

View attachment 1104152

- The office now has a boss, who can be either a man or a woman. You can get to know him or her at the job interview. You can also refuse the position and look for work in another office if the supervisor does not fit your preferences.

View attachment 1104153

View attachment 1104154

- Made game mechanics that generate an office team, giving each NPC unique characteristics and parameters. Each time you take a job in the office, you'll get a new environment to interact with and your adventures will never be repeated.

View attachment 1104155

- The number of NPCs available for interaction in an office varies up to 11 people (including the boss). The team can be mixed and include both men and women, or consist of NPCs of the same gender. The team may be small, with only a few NPCs. Either way, you can quit at any time and find something to your liking.
- We have added a new test in which you can observe how the game mechanics work, which creates the office staff, generating it anew each time.

View attachment 1104156

We are continuing to work on the in-game mechanics of interacting with NPCs in the office. If you have any suggestions on this topic, we look forward to your comments.

Replace game files.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!! And these are not just words, this is what overwhelms us when we see that everything that happened to us and our work was not in vain!
Are there currently sexual scenes with the boss or office staff? Will any of the next updates have such scenes?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Are there currently sexual scenes with the boss or office staff? Will any of the next updates have such scenes?
There are no such scenes yet. Work on the office adventure is in full swing. We plan to do these scenes with both sneak peeks (possibly random peeks) and with the MC as her relationship with the NPCs in the office develops.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
P.S:
About it
U got translation errors .
I played it for a hour yesterday , and u need to Fix :
if internetMonth = month or oplataINT > 0:
act iif(EngLang = 1,'<font color=green>Открыть браузер
Change that to "Open Browser" or similar

if tabB >= 1 and tabberem <= 2:
act iif(EngLang = 1,'Выпить противозачаточную таблетку',
Change that to "Take a birth control pill" or similar
Thank you so much!!! If more comments like this, our English would have been much better a long time ago!

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes