Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I have to get office clothes for the office job (got one as a secretary in the centre district) but I have been looking through the clothing shops and I can't seem to find any office clothes? Am I missing something? Thanks and sorry if the question turns out to be a stupid one or has an obvious answer but I couldn't find it

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Career in the film industry. Actress.Beginning.

- We're excited to share some good news with you - a translator has joined our team. You can already feel it paying attention to how the MC description has changed. We hope that soon we will get rid of machine translation.
- Fixed a bug where low MC's sleep rate would cause zeroing of IQ and stamina. Reworked this game mechanics, now these indicators, as it was intended, reduced only by half and restored after a rest MC.
- Increased the value of the variable that affects the situation when the MC falls asleep on the move if she is awake for a long time.
- Corrected the effect of work duration on MC sleep.
- Now MC will hear the alarm clock if sleep suddenly put her to sleep in an apartment, dormitory, hotel or brothel.
- Made the time display in the cell phone when calling and talking, so that the MC could navigate the time to make decisions.
- Added the next stage of MC's career development to the direction of the movie industry - auditioning for a full-fledged role in a movie. Now, after reaching a certain position in the film industry, the MC has the opportunity not only to star in extras or short plots, but also to get a full-fledged role. At this new stage, there are still castings and the opportunity to make money in extras, but there is a new opportunity that makes the MC a full-fledged actress.

11e.png

- In addition to finding an opportunity to audition on her own, the MC may get good news by phone from a producer if she has one or an agency if she is under contract. She may also get a call from a film studio if the MC is developing her career on her own and has no intention of sharing her royalties.

22e.png

- Also, such an offer, the MC may receive at the casting, when her level of acting skills and popularity becomes sufficient to begin to consider her candidacy for a full movie role.

33e.png

- Be careful when looking for opportunities to further your MC career in film. No one is going to want to help for nothing. Waiting for your chance, paying money, haggling or offering yourself, which way you choose and what you agree to do to get it, as always, is up to you.

44e.png

To bring everything to a logical end, we focused our efforts on the development of game mechanics actress, after the implementation of which, auditions for the role in the film will be fully functional.

Replace the "studia" folder in the game folder.
Replace the game files.
Thank you so much for YOUR help and support !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I have to get office clothes for the office job (got one as a secretary in the centre district) but I have been looking through the clothing shops and I can't seem to find any office clothes? Am I missing something? Thanks and sorry if the question turns out to be a stupid one or has an obvious answer but I couldn't find it
Go through the departments of hypermarkets. This is for example a hypermarket in the Western district of the city. Do not be afraid to look, maybe instead of clothes you will find entertainment or a good friend, and maybe a girlfriend)))

55.png

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
Is the NPC's constantly changing names bug fixed on the Patreon version? If so how long till we see it in the public version? From the glimpse i got i could see some potential but i didn't get to try the game much because it's kindda game breaking for relationships and it's a big part of a sim game like this.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is the NPC's constantly changing names bug fixed on the Patreon version? If so how long till we see it in the public version? From the glimpse i got i could see some potential but i didn't get to try the game much because it's kindda game breaking for relationships and it's a big part of a sim game like this.
We hope to have corrected that. As a rule, we mostly get bug reports, reports that the bug is fixed and everything works, there are almost no such reports. It's hard to navigate through this flood of information, but we try not to take too long to fix it.

Reactions: blargballs

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
Hi. i have two question,
its posible do prostitution or work at stripclub?
Its posible use the sex toys fleshligth, and pennis case?

PD:Sorry for my english, its not my primary language

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hi. i have two question,
its posible do prostitution or work at stripclub?
Its posible use the sex toys fleshligth, and pennis case?

PD:Sorry for my english, its not my primary language
Oh yes!!! Yes, it's possible here. There's a lot to see here, although we keep making the game even better.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Go through the departments of hypermarkets. This is for example a hypermarket in the Western district of the city. Do not be afraid to look, maybe instead of clothes you will find entertainment or a good friend, and maybe a girlfriend)))

View attachment 1404524
Thank you. The hypermarket was the one place I haven't looked (forgot to). I feel silly now.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
How to get modelling work? I have a contract with the photo studio but every day for like a month i just get told to come back tomorrow.
I have a similar issue. Managed to get a few modelling jobs until I got to the budget photo model reputation status and then nothing, just "come back tomorrow".
Am I just unlucky, am I missing something or is the modelling job affected by other jobs? Currently working as a secretary.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I have a similar issue. Managed to get a few modelling jobs until I got to the budget photo model reputation status and then nothing, just "come back tomorrow".
Am I just unlucky, am I missing something or is the modelling job affected by other jobs? Currently working as a secretary.
You're not missing anything. We are only working on game mechanics when the MC has a full role in the film and takes a full part in the filming.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
When will the newest patreon build become public
We need to finish the bulk of the game mechanics with the movie industry, then maybe there will be an opportunity and time to do a public version. Please be patient. We try to post public versions once a month, but that doesn't mean we don't need support.

overthere

Jun 29, 2018
Some players want NPCs to be more violent and determined, and we have to compromise for now. We will definitely try to resolve this issue.

As for the second question, you're right. We have yet to implement orgies and sex with multiple NPCs of different genders and sexual preferences. And also to make it as good as the sex already implemented.
oh, I fully understand that having more, well, "rapey" npcs is not for everyone, I'm specifically asking if there is a variable that can be tweaked to make it more likely for npcs to ignore your requests during sex

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
oh, I fully understand that having more, well, "rapey" npcs is not for everyone, I'm specifically asking if there is a variable that can be tweaked to make it more likely for npcs to ignore your requests during sex
The variable "sexharak". Has a value from 1 to 3. Value 1 likes to obey and is not proactive. 3 is dominant and violent. 2 Intermediate option, you can expect everything, more unpredictable. During sex you can change them through Dynamic Input Command, which is in the gear next to the clock, at the very bottom.

Reactions: Yoli
Mar 11, 2021
The gypsies are... annoying. Why exactly is there an unavoidable and forced encounter that takes a percentage (looks to be 40-50%) of your held money in the game?

Well, there is one way to avoid them, to drive. But on that note, cars break down once every couple of days or so. Seems excessive.
just like in real life

overthere

Jun 29, 2018
The variable "sexharak". Has a value from 1 to 3. Value 1 likes to obey and is not proactive. 3 is dominant and violent. 2 Intermediate option, you can expect everything, more unpredictable. During sex you can change them through Dynamic Input Command, which is in the gear next to the clock, at the very bottom.
thanks, I appreciate the pointers! Unfortunately I must admit I have not used dynamic input command before. How precisely would I utilize this to make my sex partners I am with dominant and violent?

Reactions: Carloschacal2
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes