about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Career in the film industry. Contract. Filming a movie.

- Continued to work on the visual part of the game. Many thanks to Plotnik for editing the images and the material provided.
- Fixed the bug with dressing jewelry in the location of the mirror.
- By your requests, made to make the maid work faster and require less mouse clicks. Recall that the maid's work is only an outline and will be further redone and improved.
- Fixed the bug with the cost of repairing and maintaining the MC car in the car repair shop.
- Fixed bug with visiting trauma surgeon in the city clinic and updated this location.
- Fixed the reading hall time in the House of Culture, now it works until 21.00.
- Added ability for MC to wash clothes in the laundry room, even if there are no dirty clothes in the basket.
- Fixed a bug with removing outerwear from the hanger in the closet in the dormitory (to prevent automatic donning of outerwear when leaving the room).
- Reworked the mechanics of the MC in the office, removing the need to enter the time from the keyboard.
- After sex with the boss, the MC no longer forgets the panties in his office.
- The use of the cosmetics in the bag was fixed, now the expense of the branded cosmetics is taken into account and more bright make-up can be applied on top of the applied make-up. Fixed the bug with the use of cosmetics through the mirror in the bag, the wrong variable was specified.
- Made in-game mechanics of the contract for the shooting in the movie, when the MC gets a full-fledged role.

11e.png

- Made in-game mechanics for the process of filming the movie with the MC.
- Made gameplay mechanics of the MC living during the filming of the movie.
- Made ending of the movie and paying bonuses to the MC.
- A very large amount of work has been done. In order for you to get acquainted with the new game mechanics, we added a test action in the studio.

33e.png

In this way we have connected all the game mechanics related to the film industry into one whole. We are waiting for your feedback, suggestions and wishes on this direction in the game.

Replace the "studia" folder in the game folder.
Replace the game files.
Thank you so much for YOUR help and support !!!

malekcream118

May 7, 2017
Boyfriend Valery calls me to meet, we have a date and then he wants to bring me to the hotel. I said yes of course, when i arrive to the living room i join a guy named Paul and we have sex. I don't know where Valery is and i don't know who Paul is xD
This happens on every date now, with different NPC and everytime It's a different person in the living room.

Sometimes my date brings me to the hotel to have sex and there's 12 guys waiting for me in the living room XD

I like to think my date just wants to share me with his friends, but i think it's a bug xD

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Boyfriend Valery calls me to meet, we have a date and then he wants to bring me to the hotel. I said yes of course, when i arrive to the living room i join a guy named Paul and we have sex. I don't know where Valery is and i don't know who Paul is xD
This happens on every date now, with different NPC and everytime It's a different person in the living room.

Sometimes my date brings me to the hotel to have sex and there's 12 guys waiting for me in the living room XD

I like to think my date just wants to share me with his friends, but i think it's a bug xD
It's not a bug. You can meet different NPCs in the game. Not all of them want to have a serious relationship, but they all want sex. Many of them will introduce you to their friends. These will not always be respectable companies. It is always you who chooses the line of conduct. But a girl in the company of drunk guys is not always safe from molestation and sexual harassment.
Some deliberately seek group sex. If you don't like that, there is something else to do in the game)))))))

Reactions: Carloschacal2

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Do you have a good file save?
It's a sandbox. You write your own MC story. The game will never be repeated and saving does not play a role here.
The point of saving here is only to continue the story and replay the moment if a bug is detected (which we are actively fighting against).
Continuing someone else's story is unlikely to interest you. This game is not for those in a hurry to live. It's for those who want to enjoy everything))))

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

Improvements and fixes.The Continued.

- Continued work to improve the translation of the game.
- Fixed the bug with the lack of action, when the place where the MC date was held, closed and everyone was asked to leave.
- Added a mirror to the locker room of the fitness center.
- Added a mirror to the restroom and shower room in the dorm.
- Made a gym room in the dorm where MC can work out for free.
- Made new game mechanics for dorm exercise, which, at certain time intervals, allows you to repeat the exercise several times a day. If you like this idea, write to us and we will make the same game mechanics for the apartment, where the MC exercises only once a day.

11e.png

- Fixed a bug with the time display when the MC is on the phone.
- Fixed a bug with the cash bonus given by the MC's boss after successful negotiations when she works in the office as an assistant.
- Fixed a bug with the sauna, where after leaving it restored the wasted time that the MC paid for and used.
- Fixed a bug with the alarm clock, also the alarm clock now goes off when the MC starts snoozing after sleeping, not wanting to get out of bed.
- Facilitated getting reputation points at the movie studio for the MC.
- Fixed a bug in the movie studio where the MC could ask to participate in a extras at the movies an infinite number of times per day.
- Redesigned the MC's reputation reduction at the movie studio, now it is only reduced if the MC has not appeared at the movie studio for more than 20 consecutive days.
- Now, if the MC, while developing a career in film, consistently ignores offers from a modeling agency or producer, it will have consequences for her and she will stop getting calls.
- To use sanitary pads during her period, the MC must now be wearing panties. They are not required for tampons.
- Fixed bug with duplicate NPCs when MC exchanges phone numbers with them.
- Made an extra action for answering the phone if it, for whatever reason, does not appear in the extra description window.

22e.png

- Made tracking in-game display of the additional description window. Now calls are only received by the MC phone when the additional description window is displayed.

Replace the "dorm" folder in the game folder.
Replace the game files.

overthere

Jun 29, 2018

thanks for the update! i hate to harp on this, but I tried using

sexharak = 3

in dynamic input command before sex started and that did not seem to alter NPCs behavior. If possible, could you give more specific advice on how to utilize dynamic input command to alter the behavior of particular NPCs during sex?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
thanks for the update! i hate to harp on this, but I tried using

sexharak = 3

in dynamic input command before sex started and that did not seem to alter NPCs behavior. If possible, could you give more specific advice on how to utilize dynamic input command to alter the behavior of particular NPCs during sex?
This variable takes on its value only at the start of sex. If the MC is about to have sex with an NPC who has his own saved identity (it is overwritten after each date with the MC), the value will be taken from his character. If no NPC is saved, all missing variable values will be created randomly. Therefore a variable value such as "sexharak = 3" must be entered directly during the intercourse.

overthere

Jun 29, 2018
This variable takes on its value only at the start of sex. If the MC is about to have sex with an NPC who has his own saved identity (it is overwritten after each date with the MC), the value will be taken from his character. If no NPC is saved, all missing variable values will be created randomly. Therefore a variable value such as "sexharak = 3" must be entered directly during the intercourse.
oh, thanks for the clarification! that said, during intercourse the gears icon is inaccessible (as well as the side panel in general) so i cannot access dynamic input command during that time. Is there a key shortcut i can press that will bring it up during that period?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
oh, thanks for the clarification! that said, during intercourse the gears icon is inaccessible (as well as the side panel in general) so i cannot access dynamic input command during that time. Is there a key shortcut i can press that will bring it up during that period?
I'm sorry, my friend, I completely forgot about it. Unfortunately, it's only a QSP. There are no keyboard shortcuts. You'll have to go into the code by this scheme. Find the location and the line I indicated and manually write this variable. When you get bored don't forget to remove it, otherwise all NPCs will behave the same way.

Снимок экрана 2021-09-26 182141.png

Unfortunately, I only see the game through these lines and I don't have time to cover it all. I hope that someday I will stop trying to outrun time, and if I still have the opportunity, I will join you all as well.

overthere

Jun 29, 2018
I'm sorry, my friend, I completely forgot about it. Unfortunately, it's only a QSP. There are no keyboard shortcuts. You'll have to go into the code by this scheme. Find the location and the line I indicated and manually write this variable. When you get bored don't forget to remove it, otherwise all NPCs will behave the same way.

View attachment 1423494

Unfortunately, I only see the game through these lines and I don't have time to cover it all. I hope that someday I will stop trying to outrun time, and if I still have the opportunity, I will join you all as well.
Awesome, this is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: hmm, when i tried to open the qsp file (proETOv0.92.7) with qgen, it asked me for a password. Is that intentional or an error on my end?

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Awesome, this is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: hmm, when i tried to open the qsp file (proETOv0.92.7) with qgen, it asked me for a password. Is that intentional or an error on my end?
I sent you the password in a private message. Sorry, I thought everyone already knew it.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

About it v0.92.8

- Game version changed to "0.92.8"!!!
- For those who doubt that he has all the game files - ARCHIVE as of 03.10
- Fixed the bug with the choice of hygiene products during MC periods.
- Fixed the bug with the new action of answering the phone, which occurred if there were several calls from different callers at the same time.
- Fixed a bug with calls from female NPCs, the name of the location was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug with the new dorm gym mechanics and optimized its code.
- Fixed a bug with signing a contract and ending a shooting day.
- Fixed a bug with MC's being late for filming and penalties if MC shows up for the shoot in the afternoon.
- Made in-game mechanics of filming adult movies. The main feature of this game mechanics is that the player himself acts as a director and controls the entire filming process to the finale.

11e.png

- Made a change in the physical state of the MC during the filming of an adult film.
- We made the viewing of the obtained result in several variants. In the future we plan to make saving up to 10 movies and viewing them through the MC's laptop.
- Made it possible to give a name to the created masterpiece.
- Added a test action in the location of the film studio, to access this game mechanics.

22e.png

Replace the game files.
Do not forget to add the missing folders of the archive in the folder with the game.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
the new update's exe file has a different name than previous versions. is this intentional or accidental?
proETO (old) about_it (new)

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
the new update's exe file has a different name than previous versions. is this intentional or accidental?
proETO (old) about_it (new)
proETO is the Russian-speaking name of the game in Latin. about_it is a close translation into English. Since the start page now opens in English, it was decided to change the name of the exe file. There are more and more players for whom English is not their native language, but is the only way to get acquainted with the game, because they do not understand Russian. We welcome everyone without exception. We understand that our English is far from perfect, but we are working on it.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes