cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
I'm not sure if I'm missing something when it comes to clothes and how they wear out. Along with the limited clothes you start with, I saved up to buy: 1) a moderately-priced coat; 2) one cheaper jeans set; and 3) two cheaper pairs of underwear; and 4) a moderately-priced bra from a market.

After 3 weeks, the coat dropped to 'shabby' condition; while one pair of underwear, the bra, and the jeans outfit are 'used' condition. And all are noted as contributing to a drop in looks; the coat is a huge drop in looks and the outfit/bra/underwear are a fairly hefty drop. I get it's not brand new after 3 weeks, but 'shabby' seems way too quick. During that 3 week period, I washed the coat once, when it was marked as dirty or stained, as I can't afford enough when it's mostly clean. Do they have to be washed more? Or does too much washing (hand versus machine?) wear them out faster?

I can see them not being brand new, if worn, but isn't 3 weeks a bit quick for a relatively expensive coat to go from 'new' to 'shabby'? I don't have the funds to replace it yet, so may just have to go without one as fall is setting in for the first year.

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm missing something when it comes to clothes and how they wear out. Along with the limited clothes you start with, I saved up to buy: 1) a moderately-priced coat; 2) one cheaper jeans set; and 3) two cheaper pairs of underwear; and 4) a moderately-priced bra from a market.

After 3 weeks, the coat dropped to 'shabby' condition; while one pair of underwear, the bra, and the jeans outfit are 'used' condition. And all are noted as contributing to a drop in looks; the coat is a huge drop in looks and the outfit/bra/underwear are a fairly hefty drop. I get it's not brand new after 3 weeks, but 'shabby' seems way too quick. During that 3 week period, I washed the coat once, when it was marked as dirty or stained, as I can't afford enough when it's mostly clean. Do they have to be washed more? Or does too much washing (hand versus machine?) wear them out faster?

I can see them not being brand new, if worn, but isn't 3 weeks a bit quick for a relatively expensive coat to go from 'new' to 'shabby'? I don't have the funds to replace it yet, so may just have to go without one as fall is setting in for the first year.
Hand washing things adds 2 units of wear and tear. Washing in a washing machine can cause more damage and is randomly between 2 and 4 units of wear. Washing in a laundromat is equivalent to hand washing and also causes the least amount of damage. Also, just because an item no longer looks new doesn't mean that its effect on the appearance of the MC is terrible, unless of course it's torn. No matter how hard the MC tries to save his stuff, a lot of factors will affect it. For those who don't like it, there are cheats to disable wear and tear and contamination.

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
Hand washing things adds 2 units of wear and tear. Washing in a washing machine can cause more damage and is randomly between 2 and 4 units of wear. Washing in a laundromat is equivalent to hand washing and also causes the least amount of damage. Also, just because an item no longer looks new doesn't mean that its effect on the appearance of the MC is terrible, unless of course it's torn. No matter how hard the MC tries to save his stuff, a lot of factors will affect it. For those who don't like it, there are cheats to disable wear and tear and contamination.
Ok, that definitely helps! The part that caught my attention was when I put on the coat, below my 'looks' it said "Your well-worn outerwear are reducing your attractiveness." At the time I was trying to understand why the coat would only last a few weeks before hurting my appearance.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.94.7_20.03

- Finally we were able to make your wish come true and make it possible for MC to exchange phone numbers with crew members when she takes part as an actress in the filming. As those who have been through this branch will remember, there is always a final party on the last day of filming. Now the party action moves to the restaurant, where the entire crew becomes available to interact with the MC. If she has any favorites during the filming, she will have no problem exchanging phone numbers with them to continue communication outside of the set. As a reminder, the MC must have free slots to keep the desired NPCs, so it is advisable to check your phone book on the eve and get rid of those NPCs that are no longer of interest to the MC.
- We've also encountered requests to allow MCs to wash in their acting carriage. We dealt with this issue. The ability to shower and use the mirror are hidden if the MC is made up and dressed in stage attire. As soon as the filming day ends the ability to take a shower and use the mirror again become available in her acting carriage. Also, please note that there are different types of contract and living conditions on set. Now, if the MC on the contract has conditions of accommodation on the set above the standard, she can also take a bath, which will allow her to relax and improve her mood after a day of work.
- Thanks to your comments, we've fixed the bug when the MC tries to improve her financial situation at the truck stop. Now the extras she offers are no longer priced at zero, but have their own value. The MC can offer other services to NPCs in the course of the fun, increasing the final reward amount. Note that if the NPC does not agree to the MC's offers, she has the option to try to persuade him again until the fun is complete.
- We have added to the game clothes for sleeping, which were created for our project by a 3D artist under the nickname "Molex". You are already familiar with his work, they are peignoirs, which were added to the game quite recently. MC can buy the new kind of clothes in markets, malls and boutiques. As always, we have tried to please you with a variety of this type of clothing for any cost and taste.

11.jpg

- For the new type of clothing, we created a separate menu in the MC closet, to quickly find and select this type of clothing.

22e.jpg

- Reworked the algorithm for remembering the previous variant of clothing when changing it or replacing it with a new one.
- Added the ability to put on clothes for sleep right in bed or change into other clothes if the MC is already wearing clothes for sleep.

33e.jpg

- Also, when the MC sleeps at an NPC's house, she will be able to use the NPC's clothes to sleep, so she won't ruin her outfit. After she sleeps, she can change back into her clothes. If the MC forgets to change, it will happen automatically when she leaves the NPC's apartment or hotel room.

44.jpg

- Reworked the MC sleep algorithm, improving its operation and display in this location.
- Reworked the setting of the alarm clock, changing the provision of information about it.
- After carefully considering your wishes and recommendations regarding starting fun with NPCs, we made some fixes to the game code. Now NPCs, when deciding to participate in a group fun with an MC, will also pay attention to her reputation. If the MC's reputation in the area of the city where the party is initiated does not indicate that she is a decent girl, then NPCs will treat her accordingly and feel no remorse in agreeing to take part in a group party. Also, when the MC tries to influence NPCs to refuse to have fun with her, her bad reputation will prevent her from doing so. Aware of her adventures in that part of town, NPCs will not take her entreaties seriously and may even use force if the MC resists. We've changed the MC's alcohol intoxication variable, which makes her more accessible to NPC harassment during a date. Keep a close eye on the MC's alcoholic state while on a date, as heavy intoxication may prevent her from persuading an NPC to abandon her intentions.
- Also redesigned the start of the fun with single male NPCs. Now, the NPC's character and activity will be taken into account on the choices of the fun place and their reaction to the refusal of the MC. If you are unhappy with the NPC's attitude and their frequent refusals to the MC's cohabitation offers, you should definitely check the MC's reputation in that area of town. You may need to reconsider the MC's behavior or move to another area of town if you wish to change the NPC's attitude or begin a more serious relationship with them. Be prepared for the fact that gaining a bad reputation will be much easier than fixing the NPC's opinion of the MC later on. Every decision you make and action you take in the game, will have consequences.
- After studying your wishes, we made it possible for the MC to spend the night on a park bench. She will be able to sleep until morning in the warm season. If the temperature drops at night and the MC experiences cold, she can use alcohol to warm herself up and fall asleep. She can also catch a cold if it gets cold at night.
- Expanded opportunities for the MC in the forest area. Now, if she has nowhere to live, she will be able to build a temporary shelter and spend the night in it. In addition, she will be able to look for water and food in the forest at certain times of the year. A shelter will not be a full-fledged home and will deteriorate over time. Also, living in the forest will not solve all of the MC's problems. It will be up to each player to decide how to use this new feature.

55e.jpg

- Various minor fixes, improvements and edits.

Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
I have a character, who has 4 neighbors, which I have met just outside the apartment: one male and three females:
  • The male desperately wants to have fun with my character, but my character is really not interested (as part of the RP);
  • Two of the females are not interested in women, and have a 'close' relationship status;
  • The third female is married, but she said she is open to having fun outside her marriage. She has a 'romance' relationship status currently.
I met a 4th woman at the apartment, and she is very interested in my character. She been quite flirty, and seems interested in the character, but the game refuses to allow me to add her apartment to visit. It says I have too many girlfriends in the apartment.

It seems that all people you meet are considered boyfriend/girlfriend from a romantic context, even if they are just 'close' relationship status. Instead of counting every person as a 'girlfriend' or 'boyfriend', would it be possible to have everyone as just a 'friend' status? For example, progression could be: Meet -> Acquaintance -> Friend (anything past here would be player and NPC stat checks) -> Romance/etc.

In my example above, that would break down to:
  • 1 male "friend" (I don't want them to be romantic so shouldn't count as a boyfriend. The NPC could stay as friends or leave, unhappy)
  • 2 female "friend"s (they are not interested in women romantically)
  • 1 female "girlfriend" (casual no-strings-attached sex, really)
  • 1 female possible "girlfriend" (the new one that seems to want a relationship)
Being able to have a bit of control over statuses of the various males and females would add a much more realistic element to managing relationships. The two women that are not interested in women, can't seem to be past 'close' status, but they still count as girlfriends (romantic context). Everyone should be classed as a "friend" until either asking, or being asked, to start dating... then it should switch to boyfriend/girlfriend.

As it stands right now, my character would have to 'break up' with one of the current women, two of them are not dating, in order to be able to contact/visit the 4th woman's apartment.

Not sure if that makes sense, or is even possible? Perhaps I'm taking the RP-elements too seriously for the game, but I enjoy putting a lot of RP into sandbox games.

Reactions: Exceeder96

ztsor

Dec 9, 2020
In the latest version, is it still not possible to add female partners while shooting adult movies?
By the way, the main character can have sex in the bathroom during menstruation but other scenes are prohibited

Last edited:

A_Mac

Jan 4, 2023
when you have a baby it just stays in your arms and you can not use the pram and when you got to the crib you just get a white blank screen.

also will you be adding different types of footwear in the game?

here2bust999

Oct 23, 2022
.bat file won't launch game. gives error message saying "windows cannot find .\QSP\qspgui.exe." does anyone know a fix for this?

nipac

Apr 12, 2018
.bat file won't launch game. gives error message saying "windows cannot find .\QSP\qspgui.exe." does anyone know a fix for this?
Do you have the QSP folder with the qspgui.exe inside it? You need to have the QSP folder in the same folder the .bat file is, otherwise the script won't find it. It's included in the download.
Alternatively you can just launch the QSP player yourself, wherever you keep it, and open the proETO.qsp file manually, since that's all the .bat does anyway.
If the folder is there but not the player, maybe a case of an antivirus not liking you downloading zipped .exes or something.

Reactions: here2bust999

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

About it v0.94.8_03.04

- Game version changed to "0.94.8"!!!
- Got rid of the old mechanics of counting the start of the alarm, which excessively slowed down the game and took a long time. Made and added to the game new mechanics for the initialization of the alarm. Pauses of one second made to create the effect of immersion in sleep, and have no effect on the alarm clock start time calculation.
- Made it possible for the MC to take a nap in bed if she does not want to sleep. Alarm clock also now works even if the MC is just napping at the right moment.
- Made the dependence of the duration of sleep on the degree of fatigue MC and alcohol intoxication. The duration of sleep also changes under different conditions, imitating the behavior of a real person.
- Removed the MC bed sleep code in the brothel and moved its updated code to the appropriate location.
- Rewrote the location of the cheap brothel and reworked its game mechanics.
- According to your wishes, worked out a branch of MC movement to the bottom of society. As you asked, the basements of the city is again available in the game. Walking around the area in the evening or at night, the MC will now be able to find a shelter for the night. Unattended basements will be a good place to hide. In some basements, the MC will be able to access water. She will also be able to remember the location of the available basements found, so she can return there at any time. Unfortunately, the found cellars will not be forever and due to various circumstances, sooner or later, the MC will have to leave her shelter and start looking for a new one. Also, they will not fully replace the MC housing, because they lack most of the amenities that are provided by civilization. One way or another MC will get a certain experience and everyone will decide for himself how to use this opportunity in the game.

11e.png
22e.png

- Also, during the search for a shelter for the night, MC will come across the opportunity to use as a shelter collectors of heating networks. They will be even less convenient than the basements and pose much more danger to the MC. One possibility would be for MC to be arrested by the police. But the good news is that she will be able to get some sleep after spending the night at the police station.

33e.png

- We had to thoroughly rework the location of the police station and add some new mechanics, so that the MC has the opportunity to spend the night there.
- The game mechanics of the garbage cans were also thoroughly redesigned. Now the MC, in addition to collecting empty bottles, will be able to satisfy hunger and thirst. Found remnants of drinks can contain alcohol and MC must be ready for intoxication. This is done in order to more fully immerse the MC in the life of a homeless person, if the player chooses this direction.

44e.png

- Added a new variable to the game that keeps track of the degree of MC poisoning if she consumes substandard food and liquids.
- Made the new poisoning variable display at its certain values. Basically it will be expressed through reports of abdominal pain.
- Made the poisoning variable affect the health, mood and appearance of the MC.
- Reworked the effects of acquired addictions on the MC's appearance. She will look much older and it will affect her attractiveness.
- We made new game mechanics of treating poisoning with medication, as well as in a private clinic and hospital.
We tried to convey life on the street as realistically as possible and show all its hardships and deprivations. Made just the basis, which gives a huge opportunity to develop this area in the game. A lot of work done and, unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to thoroughly test everything, if you find bugs or errors please let us know.
- Many new images have been added to the various folders in the game. It is recommended to update the archive, for their correct display in the game.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Were is this cheap brothel located? its supposed to be in Western part of town according to hints but can't find it.
It is located in this area. It is available in test mode and appears after 11:00. You can also get there if MC work as a street prostitute and owe a large sum of money to your pimp. Then plot events will open.A brothel for wealthy clients and various fetishes is planned to open in the Western District.
11.jpg

Reactions: DracoBorealis

sergpsv1974

Sep 29, 2021
игра похожа почти на реальную жизнь. Ибо реальная жизнь есть рутина, которая пожирает тебя из дня в день. Оценка 9 из 10. Хотелось бы обновлений где ГГ может поехать в родной город к маме и брату, а не только говорить по телефону!

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
I found a little problem for clothes, when you click "Throw into the laundry basket" by accident. Normally, you can remove the clothes from laundry basket but in this game, you can't. Only option is to wash it...

You could to add the option "remove clothes from laundry basket" in the list :)

Reactions: about_it

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

About it v0.94.8_11.04

- Made new MC needs display scales that have clear boundaries for a more accurate display of information.
- Made it possible to hide MC needs scales if a player uses cheats or is guided by a textual description of needs.

11e.jpg

- Reworked the text descriptions of MC needs and initialization of their output in the additional window of the character description.
- Fixed penalties when MC works as a flight attendant.
- Fixed penalties for being late to the airport when she stays overnight in a hotel between flights.
- Fixed jewelry gifts from female NPCs.
- Now, if NPCs express dissatisfaction with the MC's appearance, they may change their mind about giving her a gift.
- Fixed the salary accrual when MC works as a market vendor.
- Made new gameplay mechanics for the effect of bad habits on the premature aging of the MC.
- Made new game mechanics of accumulating penalty points for bad habits.
- Reworked the game mechanics of plastic rejuvenation surgery in a private clinic and rejuvenation procedures in a beauty salon. Beauty salon rejuvenation procedures became much cheaper, but their duration and the amount of rejuvenating effect decreased. Plastic surgery has a longer duration and a greater rejuvenating effect. Also MC can use rejuvenation procedures in a beauty salon after plastic surgery, which greatly increases the effect of rejuvenation. In any case, the rejuvenation effect will not last forever and sooner or later MC will have to find money for new rejuvenation procedures or give up bad habits and lifestyle that affect her appearance.
- Now, if the MC finds herself in a desperate situation, she will be able to pick up not only bottles but also recyclables from the trash. Prices at recycling points will change frequently, so she should not turn down various opportunities to supplement her budget. Also MC will find a variety of items on the trash, which she can sell at the recycling points, if she smiles luck.
- Made it possible for the MC at a low attraction to beg not only near the subway, but on the street.
- Completely redesigned the game mechanics of begging on the street.
- Completely redid the street food location.
- Populated basements and heating sewers with homeless NPCs, who will be competitors for the MC to find a place to sleep.
- Made different interactions with homeless NPCs when the MC is trying to find a place to sleep.
- Added the ability for MCs to share with homeless NPCs in the game, increasing their confidence level. This investment will open up the MC's ability to gain access to trash cans in areas of the city where she resides and she will no longer be chased away by local homeless people.

22e.jpg

- The confidence level of the homeless will dwindle every day, and it will be no small effort for the MC to gain their respect if she has to spend any time at the bottom of society.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Uh how to sleep at an NPCs house?
I get the message from time to time that the NPC is okay with it but I see no option to actually sleep there.
I then continue the date and it ends how it always has ended.

Version: 0.94.6

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Uh how to sleep at an NPCs house?
I get the message from time to time that the NPC is okay with it but I see no option to actually sleep there.
I then continue the date and it ends how it always has ended.

Version: 0.94.6
You must stop interacting with the NPC and return to the location of his room.

Снимок экрана 2023-04-12 205711.png

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
Hello, I like this game but I have a problem. When I leave my car in a location (other than my home) and go to other location by guy. When I want to get my car back. I check the location of my car and it says in Eastern. I go to Eastern but I can't get my car back...

View attachment 1928896

And I have other problem very often, it's a bug. When I invite guys in my home. After a certain time, I go to my bathroom to wash but I can't leave my bathroom because the button "leave" is gone... To avoid that, guys must to leave my home and I can to go my bathroom...

It's same problem when a guy or female lives in my home (cohabitant). For to avoid that, she/he must to leave my home (to work).
Hello, I have the same problem that I got a year ago (see my quote). It's in the same location.

Reactions: about_it
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes