about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Thank's for the reply, I got it working now. What's the issue with getting regulars? I've never had a single one show up as such. All customers seem randomly generated
I am trying to figure this issue out and have made some edits to the code. I hope everything will work properly in the next version.

frax_pl

Jul 11, 2017
How to get access to BDSM scenes? I found folder so there are in the game ( right? ), but which path/npc i must choose?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
How to get access to BDSM scenes? I found folder so there are in the game ( right? ), but which path/npc i must choose?
You should get a job working at a brothel located in the Western District. When MC will start to be trusted, she will learn that there is a closed establishment for special clients outside the city and will get the opportunity to visit it.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there a cheat command to manipulate the MC's weight?
You can use cheat to get money and change the MC weight at a private clinic. The MC's in-game weight system also affects the size of her breasts and attractiveness.

Reactions: ecobot

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Although, what is the organic way in the game to lose weight? It seems like everything I did (exercise, fat burn pills) results in a weight increase.

Jun 27, 2017
You should get a job working at a brothel located in the Western District. When MC will start to be trusted, she will learn that there is a closed establishment for special clients outside the city and will get the opportunity to visit it.
But how I don't see brothel, on place in city for western I see Brothel (in development)

Jun 27, 2017
and how I can play golden shower and piss part of game it probably in that brothel

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
But how I don't see brothel, on place in city for western I see Brothel (in development)
In the Western District, you will need to select part-time jobs from the job search menu. If you are lucky, you will find an advertisement for girls to serve clients in the entertainment industry. Go for an interview. If you're not lucky, keep looking for that ad. That's just one way. The rest will be available as you progress through the story branches of the game.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Although, what is the organic way in the game to lose weight? It seems like everything I did (exercise, fat burn pills) results in a weight increase.
The fastest way to lose weight in the game, stop eating. Don't forget to drink water!!!!

Reactions: ecobot

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

About it v0.97.3_03.07

- Game version changed to "0.97.3"!!!
- Thanks to our friend and patron BBZ01 we continued to work on improving the game translation, fixing bugs and improving game mechanics.
- Thanks to Cara Mell a lot of work has been done on editing the text in the game and fixing bugs that have been discovered.
- Fixed a bug with initializing MC's introductions to the neighbors of the house where she lives.
- Fixed a bug with determining the address of NPCs that MC met on the street and, without exchanging phone numbers, agreed to go to visit them.
- Fixed a bug with deferred payment of apartment rent, which MC can ask the landlords when they come for money.
- Fixed a bug with the ability to move with a roommate to another part of town or to another apartment. Previously it was impossible before the apartment rent expired, now it can be done at any time.
- Made and added new game mechanics for interacting with familiar NPCs who live in dormitories. Also removed the restriction on the number of NPCs available for interaction.
- Familiar NPCs who live in dormitories are now displayed in the locations of city districts. You can visit them and maintain a relationship with them, even if the MC does not reside in those dorms.
- Made and added to the game a new game mechanics thanks to which acquaintances in the dormitory can come to MC to visit, if she lives in this dormitory.
- Also, dorm mates can now be met in the common kitchen of the dorm and interact with them.
- MC can now exchange phone numbers with dorm mates.
- Made a new display of acquaintances in the dorm location.
- Made and added to the game a converter that automatically converts NPCs familiar to the dorm from older versions of the game to the new format so that MC can continue to have relationships with them.
- Made new game mechanics for initializing and displaying NPCs who live in the dorm on a date with the MC.
- Made new game mechanics for starting cohabitation with NPCs who live in the dorm.
- Made new game mechanics for initializing and displaying office NPCs that MC works with in the office, on a date with her.
- Made a new game mechanic of initializing and displaying the producer on a date with MC if she is developing a career as an actress.
- As per your requests and recommendations made a new game mechanic of having fun with the receptionist of an establishment when MC is working in a cafe or hotel.
- According to your requests and recommendations made a new game mechanic of peeking at the receptionist of the establishment after work when MC works in a cafe or hotel.
- After receiving reports from you about the occasional occurrence of looping in the game mechanics of having fun with a group of male NPCs, we have rewritten the NPC accounting and initialization code and made changes to the game mechanics of MC bidding with them.
- Thanks to your comments, a bug with the cost of a car when buying it has been fixed.
- Thanks to your comments fixed a bug when NPCs with whom MC did not exchange phone numbers, started calling her.
- On your requests made it possible for MC to block a contact in the phone if she does not want to receive calls from him.
- According to your wishes, we made and added game mechanics that allows NPCs who do not live in the dormitory to visit MC in the dormitory, if she invited them during a conversation on the phone. Also, if MC has an apartment in addition to her dorm room, NPCs will come to visit her in the location where MC will be at the appointed hour.
- Thanks to your comments, fixed a bug with displaying information about upcoming photo shoots when MC works as a photo model.
- As per your wishes, female NPCs that MC shares an apartment with will now buy food and bring it home if they work and have an income. Revamped the claims that female NPC roommates can make during a scandal based on the fact that they no longer share a budget with MC.
- Revamped the payment of rented apartment by female NPC roommates, now if they have an income they will only pay half the rent at the MC's request and remind the MC of this when asked to pay the rent again.
- After careful consideration of your comments and wishes, we have made changes to the game mechanics of the actress' career, mainly concerning the start of some events and the participation of MC in movie auditions.
- Thanks to your comments we have fixed a bug when despite the fact that MC received permission to spend the night at the guest NPCs, communication with them continued until morning. We have also added an additional action for MC when she communicates with NPCs, so that she could go to bed after receiving permission from them to stay overnight.
- Added new files to the game to visualize the events taking place.
- Various fixes, improvements and edits.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
same with me, i have to keep calling them
Cohabitation in the game is now only possible in two ways - either through alternate starts, or by building a relationship with an NPC and getting him or her to agree to live together. It is not clear from your posts what you are talking about.

aleppo702002

Mar 12, 2023
It would be great if we could have full save/load capabilities e.g. like in Girl's Life. Currently it is very cumbersome to load a saved game after firing up the game

Rejak

Aug 3, 2023
Cohabitation in the game is now only possible in two ways - either through alternate starts, or by building a relationship with an NPC and getting him or her to agree to live together. It is not clear from your posts what you are talking about.
In my new save, i used the alternative start and my npc boyfriend is never at the apartment like at all, from when my mc is waking up to when she goes to sleep, so I have to keep calling to say where he is and if he's at work on the screen it'll say he's at work from i dont know 8:00 to 19:00 and after 19:00 he's not at the apartment so i have to keep calling him again and it'll be like 23:00 to when he comes. i don't know if its the job because i customised him and he's a lawyer or something. The thing is i've never had this happen when i used the normal start option and built a relationship and became cohabitants like the npc bf i had in previous versions and saves was at at the aptment so idk what is it, is it the job or what? here's an image of the npc bf not being here at 4:00 in the morning

Another picture i dont know what it means when the npc bf says this in the call

also, when customising the guy npc what does hunter and fisherman mean? and how does it affect the npc?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes