BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
when i find a job ,how to go to work?
If the job is in the area you live either go to the corridor of your apartment or outside at or around the start time. If it's in another area you'll need to travel there and arrive at or around the start time. If it's in a factory and you live in the dormitory the same applies to leave at or around the start time.

gz331903

Jul 16, 2021
it say You have been diagnosed with candidiasis!...
You were advised to pay for treatment at the receptionist or, if you have no money for treatment, to go to the city clinic...
but i can not find the treatment at the receptionist,how to do?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
it say You have been diagnosed with candidiasis!...
You were advised to pay for treatment at the receptionist or, if you have no money for treatment, to go to the city clinic...
but i can not find the treatment at the receptionist,how to do?
See the venerologist in the Polyclinic in Taganka.

gz331903

Jul 16, 2021
You work as a model in the "Gloss" photo studio in the Station district. The working hours are irregular, your salary is written in the contract. why i did not get the work? always "There is nothing for you yet, try calling tomorrow...

Apr 8, 2021
You work as a model in the "Gloss" photo studio in the Station district. The working hours are irregular, your salary is written in the contract. why i did not get the work? always "There is nothing for you yet, try calling tomorrow...
You have to call every day. You will randomly get a job opportunity. Eventually you will get a phone call too. At first you have to be patient, you will even get paid very little or you will have to repeat the photo shoot because it will not turn out well. As you gain fame, you will get paid more and they will call you more frequently and offer you... other job options.

gz331903

Jul 16, 2021
i want to lean pole dance,but it say i besides the ability to dance beautifully, also need physical strength, advising you to go to the gym...?even my strength over 50,how many strength i need to upgrade can lean the pole dance

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
i want to lean pole dance,but it say i besides the ability to dance beautifully, also need physical strength, advising you to go to the gym...?even my strength over 50,how many strength i need to upgrade can lean the pole dance
You need strength, endurance and agility all over 50. Then learn to dance followed by learning striptease then pole dancing. The general keep fit stuff (strength etc) can be done at home by buying the equipment from the sports shop and doing the exercises. Dance can be learnt at the House of Culture of the gym. Striptease and pole dancing at the gym only. Then go for an interview at the club.

gz331903

Jul 16, 2021
The producer will be waiting for you tomorrow at 15 o’clock at a cafe in the Western district of the city to meet you in person...
why i did not see the cafe in the the Western district of the city?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The producer will be waiting for you tomorrow at 15 o’clock at a cafe in the Western district of the city to meet you in person...
why i did not see the cafe in the the Western district of the city?
You'll spot him before going to a café, he'll take you there. You'll see a link to him at the top of the page when entering the district at the correct time.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes