hanshass

May 3, 2017
Are there any plans to API in AI image generation for NPC portraits using the NPC descriptions? Have seen some games do that to really great effect.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
IS somebody by any chance knows all ways on how to permanently increase attractiveness? And how i can improve this - Gait: Your demeanor is little awkward and weird... ?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
IS somebody by any chance knows all ways on how to permanently increase attractiveness? And how i can improve this - Gait: Your demeanor is little awkward and weird... ?
Gait improves with time.
For general attractiveness keep skin clean and pleasant to touch with regular washing and use face cream if it deteriorates. Don't get addicted to alcohol, drugs or cigarettes. You can also use the beauty place in the centre.
Makeup will give a temporary boost but over prolonged use will cause skin condition to deteriorate and must be removed before sleeping.

Last edited:

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Gait improves with time.
For general attractiveness keep skin clean and pleasant to touch with regular washing and use face cream if it deteriorates. Don't get addicted to alcohol, drugs or cigarettes. You can also use the beauty place in the centre.
Makeup will give a temporary boost but over prolonged use will cause skin condition to deteriorate and must beauty removed before sleeping.
Now MC has 47 attractiveness (im just using a face cream and manicure but without nail pollish) , its going to progress just by having a good skin conditions? and how much of pure attractiveness is the max, without use of make up or other shit, only using face cream and manicure?

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Now MC has 47 attractiveness (im just using a face cream and manicure but without nail pollish) , its going to progress just by having a good skin conditions? and how much of pure attractiveness is the max, without use of make up or other shit, only using face cream and manicure?
To be honest I've no clue. However, generally with skin that's pleasant to touch, manicure and pedicure including using nail polish (can't see there's any downside to using it), a model hairstyle from the hairdresser in the centre and keeping Anastasia's weight under control she looks like a model without applying make-up. This takes a few months though so patience is required. During this time her gait will also improve adding to her attractiveness.
Addiction causes it to be reduced so be careful if going to the nightclub etc...

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
if u are doing mani then maybe do pedi too, beside good hairstyle make sure to keep u r hair clean and regularly use face cream, cloths from boutique also adds to u r attractiveness though I don't know if u count cloths in other shit. ohh and stay lean.

Reactions: dregon87

dregon87

May 6, 2019
To be honest I've no clue. However, generally with skin that's pleasant to touch, manicure and pedicure including using nail polish (can't see there's any downside to using it), a model hairstyle from the hairdresser in the centre and keeping Anastasia's weight under control she looks like a model without applying make-up. This takes a few months though so patience is required. During this time her gait will also improve adding to her attractiveness.
Addiction causes it to be reduced so be careful if going to the nightclub etc...
Got it. thx.

LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
I'm making my third attempt at this game and I decided to make it easier for myself and others beginners , so I made a and a price list of apartments for my own use that want to share. The map and price lists should help to find out where everything is.

I tried to suggest the location of the districts in relation to taxi fares. But two districts, like Airport, and Elite holiday village Rublevka, made me assume (perhaps wrongly) where the districts could be located. I didn't delve too much into whether this city is based on a real city or not, but between the Western and Northern districts (in the upper left corner) devs could make a district where the sea port is located. Our protagonist could work as a crew on a tourist ship, something like a stewardess, with the only difference being that instead of a plane there would be a ship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hovering the cursor over the photo at Google sheet map will display additional information (buildings) located in a given district. I know that this list of buildings is available in the game in the Cheat section. However, with time I can add other useful information there, similar that I made on the map for the .

The Google Sheet map for About it has two pages. The first is the District Map and the second is Flats 2 Rent, presenting the prices of individual apartments in a given district along with their equipment.

Below Im attaching screenshots samples in spolers

Last edited:

baroldo

Aug 16, 2023
jewelry accessories also adds fairly significantly to the MC's attractiveness and when combined with nice clothes, makeup and perfume is unnecessary to obtain the "divine and stunning appearance" if you take decent care of your MC.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

About it v0.97.9_25.09

You will be the first to appreciate the new behavior mechanics of female NPCs in companies where both male and female NPCs are present. They will now have equal rights and can also be the initiators of fun. The MC will be able to interact with them in the same way as male NPCs, and will be able to choose any female NPC they like to start a fun party with her or initiate general company fun. Female NPCs will no longer be passive when men are around. They will become more sensual and will be able to surprise you with new possible interactions. Based on your comments and wishes, we had to put a lot of effort to achieve an acceptable result and make NPC behavior even more similar to that of real people.

Thank you for sticking with us! Thanks to you, we can keep moving forward.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
by the way, there is a way to cheat the jobs progression, like actress, pron star, etc...

I don't want to replay it and pass again days to progress for just few percents...

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
by the way, there is a way to cheat the jobs progression, like actress, pron star, etc...

I don't want to replay it and pass again days to progress for just few percents...
If you want to increase the fame. You can to go in Sleeping district of town the Taganka and go the central House of Culture (open from 10.00 to 21.00 and monday is closed day) and click "Acting courses" (300 rubles).

But I think it's only if your fame is less than 10 because I have now 16 fames and I don't see "Acting courses" anymore in this House of Culture, it replaces by local theater studio.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
If you want to increase the fame. You can to go in Sleeping district of town the Taganka and go the central House of Culture (open from 10.00 to 21.00 and monday is closed day) and click "Acting courses" (300 rubles).

But I think it's only if your fame is less than 10 because I have now 16 fames and I don't see "Acting courses" anymore in this House of Culture, it replaces by local theater studio.
I would like a quicker solution, like cheats or variables to edit.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes