3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LewdKitty87

Aug 17, 2024
It looks awful, unrealistic hyper-realism, character figures over of the background this is outdated twenty years ago
So, I take this is a pass for you. Thanks for stopping by anyway! Have a great day! :)

bug smashed.jpg
The bug where you could not return to Miranda has been smashed! Thanks to everyone for noticing this and pointing it out. It should be working now. Please let me know if it doesn't. (It's linked on the first post);)

Uh... what? :unsure:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
LewdKitty87 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Uuuuuhhhh Patreon and Incest. Its A Bold Strategy Cotton, Lets See If It Pays Off.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------
Above The Law [Ep.I v0.9.0] [Lewdkitty87] - Compressed[/SIZE]

Win/Linux [266 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [260 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thnaks

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Can you share a gofile link or some other source? The google drive is so slow
- I can't even downloaded it:
" Diese Datei kann zurzeit nicht angezeigt oder heruntergeladen werden."
(= engl.: This file cannot be viewed or downloaded at this time.)
- so, an extra host would be welcomened.

*edit: I've not logged in - now it worked (strange... :unsure:).

best regards

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdKitty87

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
was enjoying this till the bug came up. really love the AI artwork. the girls are all smoking hot. the story is pretty fun and i do enjoy having an mc that all the women he meets want to jump on him. much prefer that to all the cuck crap that devs keep churning out. anyway, got that bug which basically halts the game. hope the dev puts out a fix for it asap.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Good first release, it's one of the few AI works I've seen that are consistent, the sex is mostly gratuitious which can be fine in this case, seeing how the story doesn't take itself seriously most of the time...One thing that I think will make or break this title in the future, is that certain scenes involving Taylor in the previews may not please a huge portion of the players including me, especially if it's not optional or not tagged properly. If Taylor is romanceable then the player should have a say in her content and how depraved it gets, otherwise it falls under a certain notorious category...Good luck.

LewdKitty87

Aug 17, 2024
Thank you for playing!
Can you share a gofile link or some other source? The google drive is so slow
Sure thing! I'll do that today. Thanks for playing.
- I can't even downloaded it:
" Diese Datei kann zurzeit nicht angezeigt oder heruntergeladen werden."
(= engl.: This file cannot be viewed or downloaded at this time.)
- so, an extra host would be welcomened.

*edit: I've not logged in - now it worked (strange... :unsure:).

best regards
Thank you for playing! Danke!

*gasp* an ai cg game that actually has a pair of fine hands?? unbelievable!!

also if DICK HEAD is a person
literally
Hahaha! Takes quite a while to make semi-decent and readable hands with most of the models out there. Thanks for playing!
wow... (y) nice game
I'm glad you like it! Thanks for taking the time to play it.
Still a bug if you want to return to miranda
Oh, that's not good! Can you send me a pm to describe where are you getting this error?
was enjoying this till the bug came up. really love the AI artwork. the girls are all smoking hot. the story is pretty fun and i do enjoy having an mc that all the women he meets want to jump on him. much prefer that to all the cuck crap that devs keep churning out. anyway, got that bug which basically halts the game. hope the dev puts out a fix for it asap.
I'm working on it. Looks like it is a persistent bug.
Girls look fuckin beautiful - keep em coming lewdkitty87. I'll definitely support your stuff
Will do! thank you for playing the game.
Nice game ngl. It made me want to try other AI games too
Hey, that's great! There are so many good games out there, and not enough time!
suspected NTR, renders show sis, quite a viable LI, being team tagged by 3 chads and an ugly bastard doing a naked photoshoot of her. Both in her activities and on the teasers. Please correct me if I am wrong ,enjoyed playing it till the Miranda bug.
Good eyes! Yes, all those are going to be present in the updates.

Good first release, it's one of the few AI works I've seen that are consistent, the sex is mostly gratuitious which can be fine in this case, seeing how the story doesn't take itself seriously most of the time...One thing that I think will make or break this title in the future, is that certain scenes involving Taylor in the previews may not please a huge portion of the players including me, especially if it's not optional or not tagged properly. If Taylor is romanceable then the player should have a say in her content and how depraved it gets, otherwise it falls under a certain notorious category...Good luck.
First off, thank you for your time both to play the game and to write this insightful comment. Yes, I'll make sure it's properly tagged and I understand it's a niche fetish/game, not to the liking of many, much like the movies that gave genesis to it (low budget exploitation movies from the 80s and 90s). Right now, in this episode Taylor is still working out her conflicting emotions/lust for Ty, not sure why she changed so much from basically hating him to having this 'crush' on him. Without spoiling anything, this is going to be big on Taytay's storyline (it's her character's arch to discover why women act like that in Ironhavem, and it's related to those TV entities that appear briefly on the dimensional jump sequence.) Having said that, I really hope you'll give the project a shot. Thanks again for your time and comments.

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you for playing!

Sure thing! I'll do that today. Thanks for playing.

Thank you for playing! Danke!

Hahaha! Takes quite a while to make semi-decent and readable hands with most of the models out there. Thanks for playing!

I'm glad you like it! Thanks for taking the time to play it.

Oh, that's not good! Can you send me a pm to describe where are you getting this error?

I'm working on it. Looks like it is a persistent bug.

Will do! thank you for playing the game.

Hey, that's great! There are so many good games out there, and not enough time!

Good eyes! Yes, all those are going to be present in the updates.

First off, thank you for your time both to play the game and to write this insightful comment. Yes, I'll make sure it's properly tagged and I understand it's a niche fetish/game, not to the liking of many, much like the movies that gave genesis to it (low budget exploitation movies from the 80s and 90s). Right now, in this episode Taylor is still working out her conflicting emotions/lust for Ty, not sure why she changed so much from basically hating him to having this 'crush' on him. Without spoiling anything, this is going to be big on Taytay's storyline (it's her character's arch to discover why women act like that in Ironhavem, and it's related to those TV entities that appear briefly on the dimensional jump sequence.) Having said that, I really hope you'll give the project a shot. Thanks again for your time and comments.
Thanks for the explanation, this needs a netorare tag, I wish you best of luck to your endeavor, I enjoyed this version but it looks I will not appreciate the future ones, maybe the NTR crowd will enjoy being cucked, maybe I will give it a chance if you make it optional, but it doesn't sound like it, you made it sound like it's her development arc, which is sucking every dick in existence. Oof.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Thanks for the explanation, this needs a netorare tag, I wish you best of luck to your endeavor, I enjoyed this version but it looks I will not appreciate the future ones, maybe the NTR crowd will enjoy being cucked, maybe I will give it a chance if you make it optional, but it doesn't sound like it, you made it sound like it's her development arc, which is sucking every dick in existence. Oof.
I'm part of the NTR crowd and I guarantee I will enjoy this title. No idea why all the anti NTR people feel they will be cucked in real life for enjoying a VN but to each there own. :ROFLMAO:

Interesting looking title Dev good luck with it, I will try it asap.

beliar

May 6, 2017
Will the game have multiple endings? Will the MC be able to join Kobra for real eventually, or being an undercover cop is the only option?

Criticism:
The writing in the PD is very bad. We go to talk to the prisoner, and suddenly we seem to have more information than we have ever been given. MC asks Foxy about the gem, which we have never heard about before, which is somehow import to Shibuya's research, which we also didn't know. After getting the gem, MC comments that is a vital component to the time machine (which we also have never heard of before), then he goes to the Chief's office where she says the gem is a vital part of the time machine... and the protagonist is surprised. He thought the exact same thing two screens ago!

The female characters are also constantly referred to as "he/him", which implies that either the text had been AI generated too, or a machine translation from another language has been used, because I don't think a human would do such a mistake consistently.

Suggestion: please cut down on useless choices. If a choice does nothing (not even a slightly different scene), it shouldn't be there. The worst offenders happen during the scene with Feng. No matter what you choose, everything happens the same. Why even give us an option to check case files or personnel, if the only thing we can do is read Witness Reports?

Come on, man. For an AI made game, the graphics are pretty good, and the atmosphere has a nice vibe, but it's not an excuse for sloppy writing.

Reactions: LewdKitty87
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote