BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Thank You for playing!

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the game!

Thank you for playing!

I'm glad you like it! thanks for playing!

As I mentioned in an earlier reply, I strongly believe the LI should be able to fully and freely explore other sexual partners before commiting to a full relationship with MC. So I don't think that part will be optional at any point, nor do I plan to build a branching path where Taylor simply becomes a fixture for Ty to engage in sexual activity every time he visits the beach condo. Breeding and pregnancy is planned, as it would be the logical result in so much unprotected sex. That goes for Taylor and the rest of the female cast. Heck, there are some other non-human characters that are gonna appear in the game (remember when Rookie said that people come to Ironhaven from other dimensions all the time?) so it's gonna be more than just humans for Ty at some point.

I'm fairly new to the concept, but I think it refers to Taylor, MC's sister, who is going to get busy with different sexual partners in future episodes, although her true feelings will evolve in a very defined direction. How Ty is gonna react to this is anybody's guess. So, right now, if you play trough EP. 1 and see the previews, you'll find a couple of hints on where this is going.
A love interest that explore other partners is just a slut, not a love interest at all - NTR at it's finest trying to justify the promiscuous behavior that says it all - YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS AT ALL

LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
wow Amazing Game :)
Thank you! I'm glad you like the game!

A love interest that explore other partners is just a slut, not a love interest at all - NTR at it's finest trying to justify the promiscuous behavior that says it all - YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS AT ALL
What a sad person you must be to think every woman in the world must remain pure for you or otherwise she's not worth it. But real life (something that you seem to have very little actual experience in) will teach you otherwise, that I promise. Someday, I honestly hope you feel loved and love back, regardless of someone's body count. Love is much more complex than you think. Peace.

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018

What a sad person you must be to think every woman in the world must remain pure for you or otherwise she's not worth it. But real life (something that you seem to have very little actual experience in) will teach you otherwise, that I promise. Someday, I honestly hope you feel loved and love back, regardless of someone's body count. Love is much more complex than you think. Peace.
It's not really about her remaining pure or being a virgin. It's that in this story she's a one of the main LIs so it's going to upset a lot of people seeing her get gangbanged or fucking other guys before the MC even has a chance or prevent it. In real life you're not exactly seeing your LI getting fucked unless you're into that.

LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
wow Amazing Game :)
Thank you ! I hope you enjoy the game!

LewdKitty87

What is your preferred way of sponsorship? Patreon/Subscribestar/Coffee?

Cheers
Thanks for asking. Right now I only have patreon and itch.io donations. I removed the "buy me a coffee" link because some disgruntled people in here reported the nature of the game and I got banned. So yeah, either patreon or itch.io work well for me.

Can we get a Mac version?
Sure, why not? I didn't created a mac distro because very few people play on mac. But I'll have one ready by next week.

It's not really about her remaining pure or being a virgin. It's that in this story she's a one of the main LIs so it's going to upset a lot of people seeing her get gangbanged or fucking other guys before the MC even has a chance or prevent it. In real life you're not exactly seeing your LI getting fucked unless you're into that.
A valid point, yet I decided no to engage in any further controversy regarding Taylor's sex life. It's the way I wrote the character, and the way I feel she should act, and I gotta stay true to my idea. If people don't like her, they are free to continue browsing for other games.

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
A valid point, yet I decided no to engage in any further controversy regarding Taylor's sex life. It's the way I wrote the character, and the way I feel she should act, and I gotta stay true to my idea. If people don't like her, they are free to continue browsing for other games.
Thats fair I guess, I think most of the people just ask for a simple skip of said scenes. Like simple dialogue choice "Yes I want to see this NTR scene" and "No I dont want to see this", even better if there was a menu option that would automatically skip all of them.
It should be fairly simple to implement and it wouldnt lose you players that would otherwise be interested.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thats fair I guess, I think most of the people just ask for a simple skip of said scenes. Like simple dialogue choice "Yes I want to see this NTR scene" and "No I dont want to see this", even better if there was a menu option that would automatically skip all of them.
It should be fairly simple to implement and it wouldnt lose you players that would otherwise be interested.
You guys just keep pushing and pushing... maybe he'll give a little, then I'll ask for more... :confused: Move on with yourselves, Jeez!

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
You guys just keep pushing and pushing... maybe he'll give a little, then I'll ask for more... :confused:Move on with yourselves, Jeez!
Oh come on now most of the NTR fans bitch that people see a NTR tag and go into a game thread and still bitch but this game didn't have a ntr tag so it's kind of fair for people to be somewhat upset. I mean I played this first update, and it was great and only found out there will be future ntr due to comments and not the dev.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Oh come on now most of the NTR fans bitch that people see a NTR tag and go into a game thread and still bitch but this game didn't have a ntr tag so it's kind of fair for people to be somewhat upset. I mean I played this first update, and it was great and only found out there will be future ntr due to comments and not the dev.
Thanks for validating my previous comment. :confused:

Reactions: LewdKitty87

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

What a sick person you must be to think it's A-ok for your partner to be with others

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for validating my previous comment. :confused:
Like come on man the dev is saying she's not slut but we both know she is regardless of if we hate or like ntr. You don't get gangbanged or really explore while you're trying to figure out if you love someone or not lol. I am sure the other partner totally loves that you fuck around while you figure out if you love them or not.

Last edited:

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Maybe make Taylor a slut inside the mcs Harem? Like let her be used by him and his girls at the same time or not as ideal but let her be become pure lesbian or something. Hard Ntr is very unattractive to most people and yes people with sexual experience also value partner with less "mileage". Not only makes them safer partners (trust issues, sexual diseases, bonding ability, mental stability) it also makes their choice to be with you more valuable since they have other choices they do not engage; while a person that always engages has lots of meaningless choices. That is my outlook on life and I believe broader society does share it (therefore the existence of concepts like marriage and also evolutionary strategies like jealousy and making sure only your seed has a chance to prosper evolutionary). A "loose" woman does not know which seeds she is transporting and does not care and might even damage or destroy the offspring due to vaginal diseases. Those are my two cents, have a good day! And good luck with the future of this project!

Jan 15, 2019
Yes, that is on on the 2Do list for next big update. Thanks for pointing that out!

There are two endings to episode 1 (not taking into account dying) and three possible routes to get to those two endings (Cars/Guns/Lawyer)

I'm still unsure what NTR is but due to popular request, I included the word 'NTR' in the GENRE section. Not sure how to edit the tags of the post yet.
NTR is when someone else bangs your person in front of you. There's actually no NTR in this game because the protagonist doesn't actually have a person so I don't know what these guys are seeing.

Reactions: LewdKitty87

LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
Awesome game so far, but in desperatelly needs some animations.
Thanks for pointing that out. Animation is not my forte, but as I mentioned before, it will all boil down to how much financial traction the game gets in the future. I'm thinking on some relatively "simple" animations like those featured in the games Zombies Retreat and Prince of Suburbia, even multi-angle ones like those in Summertime Saga could be possible if I find a good animator at reasonable prices and the game manages to get that kind of cash-flow. Right now I'm working on Ep II and I'll be including one scene with multi angle support, although it won't be animated yet.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote