LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
can the sister become a futa?
Maybe in a future update, who knows what kind of weird science was Dr. Shibuya messing with before she disappeared? RN there is only one futa character planned (due to popular request) and you can see a preview of her in the "next episode" after the main game ends.

LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
Very fun and whimsical game! You really captured well that "Last Action Hero" kinda vibe.
Thanks for checking out the game! ;) Last Action Hero was one of my favorite movies while growing up and the whole idea of a dimension that goes by the rules of a movie genre fascinates me to no end.

Reactions: dunleavy

LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
Is there a walkthrough?
Episode I is pretty linear tbh, there is no much chance to miss stuff and the games tells you when to save right before the big branch in the story (You either end with Tammy or with Taylor). On Ep. II there will be more replayability and more random events and girls. Feel free to drop me a line if you are stuck or need help in the game. ;)

Reactions: dunleavy

iModex

May 6, 2023
Episode I is pretty linear tbh, there is no much chance to miss stuff and the games tells you when to save right before the big branch in the story (You either end with Tammy or with Taylor). On Ep. II there will be more replayability and more random events and girls. Feel free to drop me a line if you are stuck or need help in the game. ;)
I just skip the story only here for the sex scenes so i have no idea what to even choose lol

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Above the Law [Ep.I v0.9.2] [Lewdkitty87]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
The dev had made very nice models (I prefer these to those made by AI) too bad he preferred the AI versions they look like characters who spent too much time on Photoshop, the game is not bad but on the other hand, all the icons during the scenes personally don't appeal to me.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes