Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Wow! It's amazing how quickly you can see through this project clearly...
My mistake was adding too many unnecessary places to the launch version...
i also have a bad english. Right now i have to use Google trans which maybe affects the user experience
I will quickly fix it to release in next week
Big thank to all of your suggestion. I really lot's of helps suggestion like that...
No worries, Duy man! Don't hesitate to reach out to me here or on Discord at DiPeppo#0001 if you have any question. I just started developing a few months back so I am pretty new, but I will try my best to answer any questions you have. I know a few Vietnamese devs as well - I believe that they can also offer a different perspective than mine.

Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Well! I've received all of your feedbacks and am rushing to fix the code ASAP...
I will redesign some features so that players can easily stick to the story, avoid wandering around without knowing what the plot is talking about.
You should wait to download the game link again next week or at the latest after the Lunar New Year to get a better experience with the game.
I apologies for the bad experience you have had with this current version

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, the sandbox thing really kills this game for me, but good luck with it dev.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Giving it a go. A power of domination sounds fun as it seems superpowers are going to be a thing.

But reason I posting early.... Is there anywhere I can change the name. Jax sounds... weird to me. Jack would be fine instead.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I did download this version and yeah, it is difficult to figure out where to go and to do next to advance the story. So will wait for your updated version. Because I think this game has potential. I like the female characters in particular. So good luck!

Will watch and see what happens next.

Reactions: RudeStudio

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Game confuses me a little. All I do is go to school, walk around to rooms that do nothing, get mugged, play some basketball, go home and sleep. and repeat the same days ?

A little lost without having any direction. Like im playing basketball but am I even progressing anything ? itt just a repeatable scene ? I thought we'd awaken super powers, not impress them with our basketball skills, or getting mugged and beat up.

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Seems a little simple for a game called ABSOLUTE DOMINATION. Like, i expected mind control, rape, blackmail or at least Maledom in the tags, but instead i found romance? I will try the game later anyways.
Good luck with the project!

Reactions: menatv

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
yeah the sandbox element is way too grindy, you need to reduce that heavily, there is no hint system or a way for the player to know where to go, all the cat and mouse looking for events is annoying, I have done everything I think I can do, check files and there is still several scenes with yugo and two of the basketball girls left, no matter how much I click on them and do their stuff nothing progresses.
This just push players away, your "sandbox" is way to sandy.

Reactions: TankH04
Dec 4, 2020
Well! I've received all of your feedbacks and am rushing to fix the code ASAP...
I will redesign some features so that players can easily stick to the story, avoid wandering around without knowing what the plot is talking about.
You should wait to download the game link again next week or at the latest after the Lunar New Year to get a better experience with the game.
I apologies for the bad experience you have had with this current version
I've been seeing many HS2 creators not using the Screenshot Manager 19.0.2 (or older versions) to upsample their photos and videos. When you're in Studio Neo, press F1 to open up the Plugin / mod settings. Screenshot Manager.png Change the upsampling ratio to 3 or 4, depending on your GPU. This will greatly reduce the pixelation on your characters' hair. If you've been having any issues with shadow resolution, this will help, as well.

I also create characters, free to use, for any AI or HS2 users and creators, but they're all SSS, not DHH. So, you'll need to enable GraphicsMod in the initsettings and have Hanmen's NextGen skin zipmods.

I would, also, be willing to create new characters for the love of the game. Reply back if you need any help, or have questions.

Chúc may mắn với trò chơi của bạn, Chúc mừng!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
... Is there anywhere I can change the name.
I've been seeing many HS2 creators not using the Screenshot Manager 19.0.2 (or older versions) to upsample their photos and videos. When you're in Studio Neo, press F1 to open up the Plugin / mod settings. Screenshot Manager.png Change the upsampling ratio to 3 or 4, depending on your GPU. This will greatly reduce the pixelation on your characters' hair. If you've been having any issues with shadow resolution, this will help, as well.

I also create characters, free to use, for any AI or HS2 users and creators, but they're all SSS, not DHH. So, you'll need to enable GraphicsMod in the initsettings and have Hanmen's NextGen skin zipmods.

I would, also, be willing to create new characters for the love of the game. Reply back if you need any help, or have questions.

Chúc may mắn với trò chơi của bạn, Chúc mừng!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank to your suggestion, i'm going to remake all of my images!

Reactions: TheLastSon
2.20 star(s) 13 Votes