Ren'Py Absolute Domination: Rework [v0.3] [RudeStudio]

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
"Absolute domination" + superpowers tag but neither "maledom" nor "mind control"? Instead we get... romance... :unsure:

Reactions: RudeStudio

wabbit4197

Feb 6, 2020
:rolleyes:someone probably ask this already,but why the"absolute domination" has no femdom or maledom tag. no mind control or rape tag either.

hent0n9verkah

May 6, 2020
v1.1 feel like 0.1 lol,
no quest, no guide, no inventory, just repeatable watching mom bathing n studying in class. although u can get 2 scenes, but waste of time from that process. try playing 2 hours just repeating breakfast with mom > studying in class > training martial art / flirting teacher > peeping mom

TheLastSon

Nov 6, 2019
looks good. thanks for sharing. i'll be sure to check back when you have the new version with the suggested fixes that you said you're going to implemented.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
v1.1 feel like 0.1 lol,
no quest, no guide, no inventory, just repeatable watching mom bathing n studying in class. although u can get 2 scenes, but waste of time from that process. try playing 2 hours just repeating breakfast with mom > studying in class > training martial art / flirting teacher > peeping mom

yep...came in to say the same.

V1.X generally means a done title. This is .1, if not .01

has some promise, possibly.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
There needs to be some kind of hint system because progressing in this game is almost impossible. I also looked at the variables and saw something about a magic book. Is that already implemented or is it just a planned event?
yeah! I'm doing my best... and magic book is just a planned event... Cuz if main character have that thing, that would be end game!

Reactions: TankH04

darkerhacker

Aug 13, 2021
U give some tips or lead . sometime i just dont know what to do move on . like how can i get the white hair girl

Jun 30, 2018
Hello. I thought if you play for a while something new happens. but somehow the same thing happens again and again and then i just can't get any further after this black cat. and then i can do even less than study on my own, and or play basketball and watch the events at home like tv and watch mom bathing. but nothing else happens. or am I doing something wrong?

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
I'm so sorry that the first release version (1.1) was completely terrible. i read all your feedbacks and using all my time to fix that as soon as possible... Here is some updates that will be release in next release version (1.2):

1. I added suggestion system that can tell you what to do in game...

2. From next version, players can change main character name when the game start, or change the name in game

3. I will add full story route to help you can experience the plot in a single version (The next versions will focus on bug fixes, UI development, and side stories)

4. I'm trying my best to translate language to English... Hope you like it! Any text that makes you unsatisfied please tell me...it will help me a lot.
daisy11.png daisy17.png daisy36.png daisy43.png misa7.png misa16.png

TheLastSon

Nov 6, 2019
I'm so sorry that the first release version (1.1) was completely terrible. i read all your feedbacks and using all my time to fix that as soon as possible... Here is some updates that will be release in next release version (1.2):

1. I added suggestion system that can tell you what to do in game...

2. From next version, players can change main character name when the game start, or change the name in game

3. I will add full story route to help you can experience the plot in a single version (The next versions will focus on bug fixes, UI development, and side stories)

4. I'm trying my best to translate language to English... Hope you like it! Any text that makes you unsatisfied please tell me...it will help me a lot.
View attachment 2309754 View attachment 2309762 View attachment 2309757 View attachment 2309758 View attachment 2309759 View attachment 2309760
awesome! really great that you are taking this feedback in stride and doing what you can. keep it up and don't get disheartened

Reactions: RudeStudio
2.20 star(s) 13 Votes