• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

delwyndmc

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really like being dominate 1
But damn the story is so good and Miya is such a cute character
When i saw the scene when she's smiles. I'm just restart the game and aiming for the A ending. :love:(y)

Reactions: anonykun

Handgel

Jun 26, 2018
Must have been the best adult game I play this year. Hell, I'll go and buy the game to support the creator so he can make more. You can see how he actually cares about his work and really love his project. I'm totally a fan now.

astakibare

Jun 21, 2019
Same as Handgel. Best eroge I've played all year. Not usually in the style of what I like to play (I like the more traditional corruption stuff?) but the relationship between the MC and the love interest is so realistic - it's got the great parts of VN, plus really amazing animations. Really good english version. My only complaint is that there's not more of it.

I'm also going to buy this one and support the creator, wish there were more games like it. Stuff that's perverted as fuck but also really fucking wholesome is the best.

KurtzOne

Apr 9, 2019
I like this games So much
a shame that it doesn't have much CG scene
hope their next games have much more content
Anyway this girls is pretty cute The mc is really a lucky guy hahaha

Jul 18, 2020
the school scene have many bugs: 1st bug make the game lag to the point of near uncontrollable, 2nd bug make me get under arrest the moment i set foot on the 3rd floor, can the dev try have another fix patch for those problems

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
It's alright, but god does it run like dogshit in certain levels. Namely the school yard and when she gets that exhibitionist outfit.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How's the English in this game? Is it the same as in the description?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
How's the English in this game? Is it the same as in the description?
Actually quite fine. Been a while since I finished this, but just looking through some of the events again on my save, it's fluent English. There might be a few weird spots I can't remember happening, but generally it's good. The description is like a rung or two down the ladder than what's actually in the game.

Absolutely NOT MTL as far as I can tell, if that's what you're concerned about.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes