FullMoon30

Jan 10, 2019
So I think I probably already know the answer, but I'm going to ask anyway. Do you guys prefer A or B when it comes to pregnancy and birth?

A. Like with the Queen, after she has a certain number of kids, she can't get pregnant again.

B. Like with Piney, you can repeat the pregnancy and birth events as much as you want, but the game stops counting new kids after a certain number.

B. ALWAYS B

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
MoriApc is there any plans to add the elf goddess to the tower or breeding her thoroughly in general?
Impregnation, yes. Tower... probably not. She'll be receiving two more updates between now and version 1.00

I would say for art of this quality, animation is inferior to sheer quantity of images. Plus you can cover more unique fetishes and scenarios
This is sort of how I feel as well, but I understand the people who say they want animations. Producing even a few seconds of animation is SO much work compared to how much it takes to draw several high quality images. I think I'm going to continue experimenting with animation either way. I find it kind of fun to challenge myself and see what kind of animations I can make.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Impregnation, yes. Tower... probably not. She'll be receiving two more updates between now and version 1.00

This is sort of how I feel as well, but I understand the people who say they want animations. Producing even a few seconds of animation is SO much work compared to how much it takes to draw several high quality images. I think I'm going to continue experimenting with animation either way. I find it kind of fun to challenge myself and see what kind of animations I can make.
ty for the reply and personally i'd rather have high quality art over animations that take ten years to make.

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019

yeah i know its hard to use some animations, but you can add little detail, while sex scene.. like another pose, xray, facial, and more.. better than use animations.. thats what i'm think.. and cannt wait to play next versions:LOL:

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Glad I found this game. Has all my favorite fetishes , any fun with the little sister yet tho?

Also Just subbed to you on subscriberstar, keep up the good work.

Reactions: MoriAPC

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
So I think I probably already know the answer, but I'm going to ask anyway. Do you guys prefer A or B when it comes to pregnancy and birth?

A. Like with the Queen, after she has a certain number of kids, she can't get pregnant again.

B. Like with Piney, you can repeat the pregnancy and birth events as much as you want, but the game stops counting new kids after a certain number.
B always B (y)

Also i wanted to react about the slut update, its realy good that's we can bring her into our tower, but im realy disapointed about the fact that its only possible to do so with the " bad ending " only.

im not into the sharing fetish so it will be good to fuck her make her pregnant and send her to the tower after without sharing her with stranger or prostituted her.

Also is it normal that's once we send her to the tower there is no sex action menu with her ?

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Glad I found this game. Has all my favorite fetishes , any fun with the little sister yet tho?

Also Just subbed to you on subscriberstar, keep up the good work.
I saw that! Thanks for the support.

Sylvia was added to the game fairly recently, that's why she doesn't have any scenes yet. If she doesn't get something in 0.40 she will definitely get her scene by 0.42

B always B (y)

Also i wanted to react about the slut update, its realy good that's we can bring her into our tower, but im realy disapointed about the fact that its only possible to do so with the " bad ending " only.

im not into the sharing fetish so it will be good to fuck her make her pregnant and send her to the tower after without sharing her with stranger or prostituted her.

Also is it normal that's once we send her to the tower there is no sex action menu with her ?
Just gotta be patient. I'm adding new stuff to the game every two weeks.

You'll eventually be able to do more things with her, more stuff after her 'normal' ending, more interactions in the tower, etc.

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
Thank you for this game. The writing is right up my alley, and the art is charming and erotic. Sorry that I can't support you monetarily, but I hope my honest praise for what you've accomplished so far can help motivate you to keep doing what you love. Good work and good luck.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the kind words! Don't worry about it at all. I don't care very much about making money. Hearing stuff like that is a great motivation for me.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Haha don't worry, they'll all get more scenes eventually. This is just to decide who will be sooner.

Reactions: L30

Para

Apr 24, 2017
I really enjoy this game, but there are some problems.
First of all is the engine. I don't have any experience on any RPG Maker past the old days on XP, but there are some obvious limitations.
For example, the inability to play with the mouse. It is more of a personnal problem, because of the way I usually play these games, I often use the mouse. Sadly, it seems the engine can't support it. Which is really annoying to me.
The second problem I have is more of a small design problem.
If I remember welll, you should be able to initiate some events on contact with the player (instead of "on press"). It might be a good idea to change all warp events to trigger on contact instead of on action.
This might ease it for all one-handed players.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Did Cherry bathing scenes after viewing Cherry on Top? It's just dialogue and Raptor acts like they still still haven't had sex yet

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Boopeeman

If you talk to Cherry in the city after viewing 'Cherry on Top,' it resets her status so that the scene can be played again. This is most likely what happened in your case (as it was in the case of the other person who reported it). You need to have sex with her and then go to the bath and meet her there. If you talk to her in the city it will reset her to the point where she is asking you to come to her house for the first time.

I basically had to choose between one of two outcomes

1. If you reset Cherry she will still act like a virgin, but this also means that she won't remember you've had sex (even if you have)

2. If you reset Cherry she will still remember that you've had sex, but this also means that she won't act like a virgin despite the fact that she's asking you to come to her room and have sex for the first time

I ultimately decided that 1 is more logical. Whether that's correct or not, who knows. I will say if I was going to do it differently now I would have made an option to reset her, rather than having it happen automatically. Although even that is a choice. Since making it an option just adds additional code for me to write and text blocks for the player to read every time they want to replay the scene.

I guess just rest assured in the fact that I know the game is still incomplete. It's in development. Issues like this will (and have) been smoothed out over time. Every time I add new content, the inconsistencies with previous repeated scenes can be removed and replaced with the new dialogue and new scenes. By the time we reach version 1.00, the game will of course be complete.

Reactions: Boopeeman

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

B, if you have "absolute power" why would the girls stop getting preggers for you?

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
how do I send the queen to the throne room?

Note: Never mind. I just had to hold court with the count first.

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
As a result of the most recent poll, a new special scene is being added for Kath in version 0.40
I've also realized from looking at that poll just how popular the Queen character still is, and she has been somewhat neglected, so I plan to make it a priority to give her some new content in 0.42

I'll also be looking at the Elf Village, with the intention of adding a pregnancy event, a new sex scene, and upgrading the Elf Ranch for one of the following NPCs

ElfPoll.png

There's an update with some information on my SubStar, but if anyone wants to vote in the StrawPoll it's open to all voters:

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes