MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.80 is here!

screenshot82.png

A pretty big update for some large ladies. The Queen and her ultra thicc daughter, Princess, have new material. Princess can continue her investigations and even meet her mother working in the brothel. Mom is getting harassed by customers, and the Queen can even be forced to take a new job as a whore. Meanwhile, Sagiri continues to wander around the Tower. She has some new scenes with Frylitia and can trigger girl on girl content with the Elf Guardian. Speaking of "Sagiri" and "big," you can max out her Zombie Love EXP and finally get her pregnant.

Lastly, I added a good number of minor features that people had been requesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated. Enjoy it!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Version 0.80 is here!

View attachment 1267487

A pretty big update for some large ladies. The Queen and her ultra thicc daughter, Princess, have new material. Princess can continue her investigations and even meet her mother working in the brothel. Mom is getting harassed by customers, and the Queen can even be forced to take a new job as a whore. Meanwhile, Sagiri continues to wander around the Tower. She has some new scenes with Frylitia and can trigger girl on girl content with the Elf Guardian. Speaking of "Sagiri" and "big," you can max out her Zombie Love EXP and finally get her pregnant.

Lastly, I added a good number of minor features that people had been requesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll edit this post when the GUIDE has been updated.
Truly a good update with massive content, can't wait to download and check out the new event and content

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
How to run the game?
Download. Unzip. Install. If you can't figure out those three steps I probably can't help you.

Next, make sure you have the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP installed as well:

This is a free thing that is needed to run RPG Maker games without bloating the file size.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Don't worry, I added the genderswapped character and the new Queen prostitution material in the same update. This way you guys can do all of the bitching in one week and we can keep it all concentrated into one time period.
You are the realist DEV dealing with nonsense that bitch ass lame fuckers excuse themselves with.

• Haha
Reactions: MoriAPC

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I say it all the time, but Mori is one of the best devs on this site. EASILY top 10. It's amazing that this is one of my first games I found on here (a year+ ago) and I am still playing and enjoying it. I have literally seen it grow from placeholders to growing more and more epic every update.

My praise doesnt come easy... but Mori has earned it and I hope they continue doing what they do.

PS Beastiality tag? Where? lol

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I don't have any control over the tags so I stopped paying attention to them a while ago.

To be honest I think the mods on this site have been great. They always answer my questions when I ask for help, and someone generally goes behind me and updates the topic with a lot of mirrors and alternate links. I really appreciate all of the work that has gone on behind the scenes.

It would be nice to have bestiality and cheating removed, corruption and prostitution added, but I've never cared enough to actually complain about it.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes