MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Ello!
I am glad to see the game stilling being made, the last time I was in this thread was reading about MoriAPC decided to stop making the game which is the reason I stop following. Love the game. Since the game is near complete will you be making another game or this will be it? Thanks.
I'm still working on other games, including one in a newer engine with better resolution.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
So regarding feedback one thing that always struck me as off was in the Elf village You had the whole "elf ranch" but there was only one elf in it which just felt off.

Unfortunately that's all I immediately recall. I feel like there were some other minor details but that's the only one I remember sticking out at me. Probably because I kept expecting more elves to appear in it as I corrupted the village but they never did.

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
So regarding feedback one thing that always struck me as off was in the Elf village You had the whole "elf ranch" but there was only one elf in it which just felt off.

Unfortunately that's all I immediately recall. I feel like there were some other minor details but that's the only one I remember sticking out at me. Probably because I kept expecting more elves to appear in it as I corrupted the village but they never did.
I think there's 2 or even 3 that can be moved there now, but I do agree with your point. I needed to add more to the Elf Village but I underestimated how much work it would take to add a whole new extra area with so many extra NPCs. I'll try to add some more to there before the end but we'll see if I can succeed at that.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hey everyne, I just wanted to announce that I'm cutting my ties with SubScribe Star and moving to FanBOX.

Any money that I make from here will go toward funding the development of my future games after I finish APC.

Also, the next APC Update should be coming soon!

Sorry for making you all wait so long. The sad reality is that, unless I'm able to make money, it's very difficult to continue working on game development like I have been doing in the past. If I can make money, I can start working on games full time again. That's just how it is :ROFLMAO:

EDIT:

If you want to know why I made this decision; FanBOX lets me keep 90% of the money that I make. It's very creator-friendly as a platform, and it's not bogged down by a lot of the same restrictions and rules that western platforms have.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
is there other games like these? If there is pls suggest some or any games with similar tags.
I don't know if there are many similar games, because my idea for this game was largely based around two things
1. Reading funny comments on rule 34/doujin sites and turning it into satire
2. Finding anything that I didn't like about hentai games, and then making my game work the opposite

That being said, Meltys Quest is a game that I've praised many times in the past (usually every time this conversation comes up) and definitely had more direct influence on me than any other game. After that, I'd also throw a recommendation to Oba-san Saga. I actually didn't play it until I had already been working on APC for years, but it was the one game that made me think "Wow, I wish I had done X, Y, and Z in my game" because Oba-San Saga does so many things so well.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.96 is Here

1712639160930.png

There are several new scenes that you can access by talking to Show Off, including new public sex scenes with her, updated text in her old scenes, her pregnancy can now be confirmed and she can give birth. She can also trigger a new Bath scene which allows Kath, Sylvia, and the Queen to all participate (Sagiri makes a cameo). On the subject of Sagiri, she's also got two new CG and some updated scenes + a new variant scene! The new variant scene works like the old Polyquin/Witch scenes, where Sagiri is now able to get pregnant and give birth or lay eggs repeatedly in the same scene.

Whew............... No, we're not done yet! I also expanded the Goldy Village map, added a Slut Ranch in the Goldy Village, and you can meet some characters there. By the way, if you're the one guy who requested that the Farmer's Wife gets some art, well, today is your lucky day! Because now she has art!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated !

Last edited:

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Version 0.96 is Here

View attachment 3523637

There are several new scenes that you can access by talking to Show Off, including new public sex scenes with her, updated text in her old scenes, her pregnancy can now be confirmed and she can give birth. She can also trigger a new Bath scene which allows Kath, Sylvia, and the Queen to all participate (Sagiri makes a cameo). On the subject of Sagiri, she's also got two new CG and some updated scenes + a new variant scene! The new variant scene works like the old Polyquin/Witch scenes, where Sagiri is now able to get pregnant and give birth or lay eggs repeatedly in the same scene.

Whew............... No, we're not done yet! I also expanded the Goldy Village map, added a Slut Ranch in the Goldy Village, and you can meet some characters there. By the way, if you're the one guy who requested that the Farmer's Wife gets some art, well, today is your lucky day! Because now she has art!

I'll edit this post or make a new post when the GUIDE is updated.
Good to see you again was worried a bit the comeback was a one time thing but those worries were unfounded, dont have alot of cash but i'll try to follow you on fanbox for a month when im a bit more solvent.

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
Version 0.96 is Here

View attachment 3523637

I'll edit this post or make a new post when the GUIDE is updated.
Okay kinda out of context but congratulation for feeling better, hope that things keep going good for you even if you couldn't continue the game at some point

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
ayy good to see this back, anyone got a "corruption" save? *one with most of the sharing content* i uninstalled after it got abandoned so my saves are gone :c

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes