Tranced62

Sep 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the sex scene with the uncle I know you have to use the wall house but for some reason its not showing up?

MagaguAzul

Jul 11, 2021
I've found two endings. Normal end and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Neither of them feel like the true ending, plus there are areas I haven't been to. The gate on the first floor is one of them. The other is a door or gate on the Dwarf Library level.
Also, thinking it might make a difference, I went ahead and hit level 99, but I'm still missing a skill for upgrading in the skill world... unless Divine is supposed to be upgradeable and someone messed it up.
However, I cannot figure out anything to do or anyone to talk to...
Anyone know?
before you go to the last boss you will face the women with the tentacles if you got the Passive Tentacles bride then go to the Tentacle forest and fight the boss you will get a new ending

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
before you go to the last boss you will face the women with the tentacles if you got the Passive Tentacles bride then go to the Tentacle forest and fight the boss you will get a new ending
It has been quite a while since I said that or played this game, however I remember an ending where you end up becoming a tentacle seedbed, or something to that effect...
If that's what you mean, I've already seen it. If it's not what you mean, I might go take a look.

Reactions: f9account

flyingbatjam

May 23, 2019
Well, I finished the game with the Good Ending, but there's a still a few things that are nagging at me.
1. What is the purpose of that locked door right past the entrance to the Dwarf Library? I couldn't figure out how to open it.
2. Is the Crest Shop supposed to be empty? I kept going back to check it up until the ending, but it was always empty.

Tranced62

Sep 2, 2019
Well, I finished the game with the Good Ending, but there's a still a few things that are nagging at me.
1. What is the purpose of that locked door right past the entrance to the Dwarf Library? I couldn't figure out how to open it.
2. Is the Crest Shop supposed to be empty? I kept going back to check it up until the ending, but it was always empty.

That door only opens if you get mind controlled by the lolicons in the library and it holds a special skill. I think the crest shop opens up when you find the right npc and talk to them. I'm still trying to get the uncle to spawn at the sex shop and I don't know why he won't spawn.

Reactions: flyingbatjam

Torin42

Aug 17, 2022

Assuming you have the key for the crest shop, there's a guy in the bar, I think it was the bottom right table, that will go run the crest shop once you hand him the key for it.

Does anyone know if there is heat resistant armor
Once you've unlocked the crest shop, there is a heat resistance crest.

okamisan05

Nov 17, 2017
Where is the crest shop key? I've been trying to find it with no luck. The only thing I can think of is the strange key I found in the tentacle area.
EDIT: I tried the tentacle key area, it just leads to a higher-level area... still stuck on the crest shop key. Never mind on that, I found the key in the fire area. I hadn't searched there thoroughly, thinking it was needed to explore it safely.

Also, how do I equip higher-level skills? I've unlocked multiple level 2 and 3 skills, both active and passive... but I can only equip the upgraded versions of the attack and parry skills. EDIT: Never mind on this. I read some more and realized I had to unequip the skills before I could equip the upgraded version.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes