1.20 star(s) 5 Votes
U

User_10739

Abyss_10LE

What's new:
- Added 2 storyline events.
- Reworked Alice emotion pictures (now with the new skin).

Reactions: blender05 and Krull
U

User_10739

Plans for future
General Abyss storyline development:
v10 - show tits (done)
v11 - fondle tits (in progress)
v12 - blowjob
v13 - sex
v14 - anal sex
plus more unexpected events and adventures.

Reactions: Krull

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
I am missing a star in Chapter 3, and Panties Task as well as Partners Task. not sure if they have yet to be implemented or not.

Sep 16, 2016
Why is this download link so slow :( Any other link of this size would take me like 10 minutes max... and this one is taking me like 4 hours (Is the 3rd diferent day that i try to download the game and is always the same... so is not my internet)... I guess xD

kulinars

May 5, 2017
Use duckduck search engine, it will point you to link on uploaded(dot)net, with slow, but working download

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Plans for future
General Abyss storyline development:
v10 - show tits (done)
v11 - fondle tits (in progress)
v12 - blowjob
v13 - sex
v14 - anal sex
plus more unexpected events and adventures.
I have to say I'm pleased to see that Slonique appears to continue properly with Abyss rather than slap on a 2 patch ending as originally intended, I am concerned however that it may be turned into a cuck style on uncle(daddy?) as a way of both going to the cuck side as was stated, and also as a means of revenge against those such as myself who objected to both the intent originally to give up and the attitude that everyone is a cuck. I myself would be happy with a game where I am making someone a cuck by slowly(or quickly) corrupting their wife/girlfriend/etc, a variant that would be interesting is of the 'Big Brother' game, you could play as the 'Eric' character(although more pleasant and crafty), slow takeover and corruption of mum, daughters/sisters, aunts/etc, hell if you swing that way, the son/brother, add in a few more options, bestiality, school friends, neighbours.... shit, talk about sidetracking one's self.... anyway fingers crossed

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, I figured out the damn save, it was literally right in front of us. I've attached a full save, all you need to do is copy it over the existing one. To look at or modify yourself simply open with notepad, it's pretty self explanatory.

Reactions: namhoang909

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
I've gotten 3 stars for all 3 previous chapters (except the bonus event) yet the 4 chapter was not opened until I use save of

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes