RPGM Completed Academy Investigator Yamako [Final] [Nekoshaku]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
This official English release is much smaller, at 495mb, than the non-official version, which is 630mb. Anything cut from it?

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks Good thing I didn't have to waste an mb just to download this thing I wish they uploaded an RPG that are longer to play than this Like Ideology in Friction but this has very few CG that's why i was hesitant to download it xD
Agreed i wish more games were like Ideology in Friction. Instead we get these short terribly drawn ones until an actual good RPGM comes out.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
"She got raped, and had to go into treatement"
What? Didn't she realized that being raped is the greatest pleasure for a woman?
Is this truly a japanese game?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This town she lives in must have it out for Yameko considering every time she steps foot outside she gets raped by someone.

Played the game for like 10 minutes and in the course of just the prologue the girl got raped 3 times. I could only get through like 15 minutes game isn't very well made and the plot is just too stupid to be entertaining. The rape theme doesn't even bother me it's just how the entire game is presented is subpar.

Reactions: Orhanfake27
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote