EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:

Academy: Live!
Is an adult visual novel that follows the story of the protagonist as he assumes the role of the Principal of the mysterious ReLive Academy. At first glance, it would seem that the place would be a regular teaching institute, however, it hides a secret underneath. The place is filled with hidden cameras and recording devices, to witness the everyday life that occurs in the academy, and the mysterious 'Board of Directors' expect that the new Academy Principal would use his newfound position to corrupt the students and make them expose themselves to these Live Broadcasts.

Will the Principal use his position to satisfy the ever controlling Board, or will he get too close to the girls and choose another approach?

Warning: You will HAVE to start a new save after the 0.03.1a Update, otherwise things will break.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-19
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: passhonQ -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04.2 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: -
Android:
-

havag.gif yokorub.gif cPXErT.png yokovag.gif 09O4BW.png AYkaG_.png XDFLrY.png 113.jpg K4kF5J7.png i3qTGgG.png CharaStudio-2023-11-02-05-16-53-Render.jpg ayumihj.gif Tbbtrw.png

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
" Academy: Live! is an adult game that takes place in ReLive Academy. A place with an interesting secret about it. Take the role of the Principal of this Academy..."

Ok you got the attention of my dick, but my brain is still overpowering it with thoughts of "too early build" so I'm holding my cards for now.

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
" Academy: Live! is an adult game that takes place in ReLive Academy. A place with an interesting secret about it. Take the role of the Principal of this Academy..."

Ok you got the attention of my dick, but my brain is still overpowering it with thoughts of "too early build" so I'm holding my cards for now.
Are you sure that's your cards you're holding?

Same thought lol, gonna give it a few updates.

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
Good so far, but opening page 2 in the book crashes the game to desktop from both the tutorial and during the game.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Big HHS+ vibes. I'm interested.

From the way the intro is presented, this will probably need the Corruption tag sometime down the line.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Seems like it will be voyeur story - getting the students to fuck each other for an "audience".

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
That's what I call my semen, when I bust on that bitch, call it royal flush.
woah.png

Planned tags?
mostly corruption.

there will be some cheating (Not with the MC) and netorase (MC willingly shares the girls)

All such content with the Main Girls (3 at the moment) are avoidable. The side characters, most of the time you'll have the option to avoid these contents, but I won't promise it'll be 100% avoidable with them. It will always have the option to skip, though.

And of course, I plan on adding all of the typical sex content as I add them to the game. (anal, vaginal, creampie, etc.. etc...)

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
View attachment 2828402

mostly blackmail and corruption.

there will be some cheating (Not with the MC) and netorase (MC willingly shares the girls)

All such content with the Main Girls (3 at the moment) are avoidable. The side characters are fair game... and kinda the focus of the game.

And of course, I plan on adding all of the typical sex content as I add them to the game. (anal, vaginal, creampie, etc.. etc...)
Netorase no thanks

I pass then, good luck

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes