Ren'Py Abandoned Academy Love [v0.4a] [Darqueen]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
So far I thought the game was okay. I have a question about Yue's bullies. When I clicked on "Follow the Bully" it said, "You don't have enough points to choose this path." Is there a way to unlock that path before going to the park in the Afternoon or is that not implemented yet? Also, will I be able to change paths in the future when I propose an alliance? Also, thank you for the in-game walkthrough not a lot of games add that.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I came across a bug where after going to school for the 1st day, I got put back in the bathroom and no matter what I clicked, stayed there. I clicked everything and even tried to skip time but was still stuck there

B10

Jun 25, 2017
So far I thought the game was okay. I have a question about Yue's bullies. When I clicked on "Follow the Bully" it said, "You don't have enough points to choose this path." Is there a way to unlock that path before going to the park in the Afternoon or is that not implemented yet? Also, will I be able to change paths in the future when I propose an alliance? Also, thank you for the in-game walkthrough not a lot of games add that.
for me it's the other way around
I can only choose follow the bully, it seems to have to do with if you watched from a distance or helped I think.
I don't underand why if you tried to help, after are going to bully yourself and the other way around.

If you use Renpy save editor you can change y_r_point to 0/1 or y_s_point to 0/1
Only 1 can have 1 the other needs to be 0 and the other way around.

Last edited:

Raionzu

Feb 3, 2021
this should fix most of the constant errors

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4a
Size 112 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here is a traceback error report if someone can get it to the dev.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I am liking the game so far, a little bare bones sure but it has a lot of expansion potential.
Are there hidden skill checks at the moment or are they coming? Trying to 'side with the bully' said I didn't have enough points or something.
Also will there be voyeurism and more sleep groping and undressing later?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes