AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
How do I reach End A? Walk-through mentions getting to rank 1 and having everyone a nympho and I've done both of those, but then what do I do? I haven't found anything more to do and no new quest pops up. If I let the days run out, all I get is End C.

I did make one AV, but I did not do the birthing AV, so I haven't gotten end B, did I already get locked into End B when I did the first AV?

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
The link to the patch on OP and also the UPDATE.bat file are both giving 404s. I tried to manually path around the url to find the file, but it looks like that user is gone or maybe made private. Anyone know if there is another place to get the patch?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The link to the patch on OP and also the UPDATE.bat file are both giving 404s. I tried to manually path around the url to find the file, but it looks like that user is gone or maybe made private. Anyone know if there is another place to get the patch?

His github got locked yesterday.

gervid

Apr 26, 2020

His github got locked yesterday.
Woah.....
So, in the future, we have to get it manually or he have a solution?
I mean, simply clicking the link in the OP for the github patch is heavenly.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Woah.....
So, in the future, we have to get it manually or he have a solution?
I mean, simply clicking the link in the OP for the github patch is heavenly.
Future games will probably have direct links to the gitgud instead but i doubt dazed is going to go back and fix each thread he's ever made for this.

• Sad
Reactions: gervid
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes