Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for the release! started playing last week and this is some hot stuff. loving the forced incest scenes and wouldn't mind more of those ;)

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger
May 6, 2017
Hello again, for a long time since I played, and I must say that it has really improved a lot, with more images, a lot of fetishes (that did not know any of them). I have to say that now I notice that the Principal has more participation in the scenes and not only tells the teachers what they have to do (although I still wish that most of the classes or activities had more action, because sometimes it seems that the teachers have more control than us).

I look forward to the next update, and if you could keep in mind what I said, thanks!
@AcademyOfFetishesGame

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Anybody else has problems with creating a character? FF and Edge do not allow to check the yes/no boxes (all are on no).

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Anybody else has problems with creating a character? FF and Edge do not allow to check the yes/no boxes (all are on no).
That's concerning. You're saying it works fine on chrome? Is this when you play it online, or download it?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Only observation, needs more images. otherwise the mechanics seem to function and the story is detailed, just want to SEE more.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Love this game and am glad I can be a man now. Question tho the first time I played I swore I found a way to make Mrs Darwin and her class fail the scavenger hunt. But now I can't find the path to it. Am I imagining things or am I just doing it wrong?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Shame for the hucow removal, guess its too late in any case.

This said, given the game structure could it be possible to give that event/chain to another character?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I used on Chrome, all check boxes on YES, did not try to change any.
Sorry, I'm confused, mainly because you seem to be someone else than the person that reported the issue, but you also didn't attempt to reproduce it. Are you reporting a bug?

Love this game and am glad I can be a man now. Question tho the first time I played I swore I found a way to make Mrs Darwin and her class fail the scavenger hunt. But now I can't find the path to it. Am I imagining things or am I just doing it wrong?
Ha, no that was not possible, but it's a good dream :) When you're painting the trans girls, you can fail to give the person you paint an orgasm, though. Maybe you're thinking of that one?

Shame for the hucow removal, guess its too late in any case.

This said, given the game structure could it be possible to give that event/chain to another character?
It would be a lot of effort for me to do that, because I'd have to remember/find every interaction with that person and conditionally change their actions and people's reactions to them. That's at least 100k words to comb through, so honestly, I probably won't provide that as an option. But, I may put this scene back in later.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Sorry, I'm confused, mainly because you seem to be someone else than the person that reported the issue, but you also didn't attempt to reproduce it. Are you reporting a bug?
I was just reporting it seems to work fine on chrome. I just selected NO on a few options and it advanced to the next page fine. Changed body type and it advanced again. No issue on Chrome with Windows 10.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hey, I do not use Chrome, so no test there. I did however download the latest version, and the issue is gone there. So all ok.
And thanks for all your work on this!
OK, glad to hear it's working :)

I was just reporting it seems to work fine on chrome. I just selected NO on a few options and it advanced to the next page fine. Changed body type and it advanced again. No issue on Chrome with Windows 10.
Gotcha, thanks for letting me know. I'm glad it's working!

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes