seden

Aug 22, 2016
Great, the farm it is, next on = pony/horse then (reserved to the top gym student, given equipmens, locations and overall prestige ..

Azarni

May 30, 2018
i had much fun with it thank you btw it would be nice if there would be something with abs and belly fetish or something like that. (if there is something like that sorry i dont saw it ) love this game futa out a 10

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i would love to Play this game, but my online time is temporarily really bad, so is it possible to download pls?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i had much fun with it thank you btw it would be nice if there would be something with abs and belly fetish or something like that. (if there is something like that sorry i dont saw it ) love this game futa out a 10
Well, there is a scene where Amy worships Luna's body. Part of that involves worshiping her abs.

is it possible to download pls?
Sure, you can download here or from the site.

The story is developing nicely, but more visual would help.
I agree! I'm constantly commissioning new images.

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
i like the idea of the game but i don't like html games... the art is not really good in my eyes but it is okay, i could live with this, but i would prefer if the game have some good 3d renders and a unity base or renpy or something similar and a option to play as a male MC.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i like the idea of the game but i don't like html games... the art is not really good in my eyes but it is okay, i could live with this, but i would prefer if the game have some good 3d renders and a unity base or renpy or something similar and a option to play as a male MC.
You've been able to play as a male MC for months now. I personally don't like 3D art, but to each their own. Thanks for the feedback!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What scene are we talking about where Anna pursues Hannah? (been looking at the cheat list, no idea how to use it so just checked the scenes list and saw that)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Finally decided to actually play the game after giving up due to walls of text almost a year ago, and I've got to say, spot on. The dialogues are nice, the story is interesting, the characters available for interaction have nice, interesting and great fetishes around them, the mechanics are spot on (with the warning system before content w/certain fetishes appears), the art is beautiful. Solid 4/5.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What scene are we talking about where Anna pursues Hannah? (been looking at the cheat list, no idea how to use it so just checked the scenes list and saw that)
A while back there was a bug where you couldn't get to it, but it's been fixed now. During the sensory deprivation, you gotta kidnap Hannah and bring her to Anna. After that, when Anna visits your office, you gotta say something so that they pursue their relationship.

Finally decided to actually play the game after giving up due to walls of text almost a year ago, and I've got to say, spot on. The dialogues are nice, the story is interesting, the characters available for interaction have nice, interesting and great fetishes around them, the mechanics are spot on (with the warning system before content w/certain fetishes appears), the art is beautiful. Solid 4/5.
Wow, thank you very much. That means a lot coming from the staff because I bet you play tons of games. That said, I'm the annoying type of guy who always looks at the glass 1/5th empty :) Sorry to be annoying but I was wondering, what would bring it up to a 5/5?

Reactions: TCMS

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
A while back there was a bug where you couldn't get to it, but it's been fixed now. During the sensory deprivation, you gotta kidnap Hannah and bring her to Anna. After that, when Anna visits your office, you gotta say something so that they pursue their relationship.

Wow, thank you very much. That means a lot coming from the staff because I bet you play tons of games. That said, I'm the annoying type of guy who always looks at the glass 1/5th empty :) Sorry to be annoying but I was wondering, what would bring it up to a 5/5?
Oh so that office scene where Anna admits to liking it even tho she now know's the truth is for further plot to set up future scenes (because I don't recall much stuff just for them in the updates following the office scene)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Good question, I think more art would improve the game, or at least better pacing of art. Early on I remember getting a good amount of scenes with art with a good amount of text, but as the game progressed the texts got longer but the number of images was the same or less than early on.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes