Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Either on the back burner, or after its conclusion?
Thank you for the kind words. I'm not really sure yet, I've been focusing on AoF and trying to avoid distractions. I would like to learn Unity and experiment with some games that have more gameplay.

2- all the Olivia anal scenes.. after the fisting class I got the night visit but not the inflatable dildo nor the prolapse scene (actually not sure I wanna see it, but it bothers me it doesn't appear), also, first gameplay I got the scene where she looks at the mirror her anus, and I had turned off various fetishes I didn't want like scat and diapers, next playthrough I leave everything on but I didn't get the scene anymore.. is it related?
I'm glad you like the game! Those two scenes are camera scenes and they are only unlocked if you get to the part of the game where you fist Olivia's ass. If you put relaxant on her ass or urethra, they may not unlock either, can't remember. But if you put relaxant on her, it goes down the diaper route. Camera scenes used to be random, but now I changed it so they always show. So you should be able to see it.

I didn't seem to get the AB chase scene
Hm, I can't explain that one. If you play to the end, it should be guaranteed. Let me know if you still have an issue.

@TheImage new update!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
looking forward to if you decide to use unity engine or renpy
hopefully with many more pictures or even daz3d/poser pictures
actually i hope someone will make AOF in daz3d/poser

Reactions: criss

yuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
You are probably wondering what's next for me. That's something I'm still trying to figure out. Right now I feel like I want to explore the Unity game engine. I want my next game to emphasize game play elements, as opposed to Academy of Fetishes which is basically a Choose Your Own Adventure. Please keep an eye on my patreon for updates of what's next.
Looking forward to whatever you do next, this game is great.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Thank you for the kind words. I'm not really sure yet, I've been focusing on AoF and trying to avoid distractions. I would like to learn Unity and experiment with some games that have more gameplay.

I'm glad you like the game! Those two scenes are camera scenes and they are only unlocked if you get to the part of the game where you fist Olivia's ass. If you put relaxant on her ass or urethra, they may not unlock either, can't remember. But if you put relaxant on her, it goes down the diaper route. Camera scenes used to be random, but now I changed it so they always show. So you should be able to see it.

Hm, I can't explain that one. If you play to the end, it should be guaranteed. Let me know if you still have an issue.

@TheImage new update!
Congrats on finishing your game! Off to play it right now :)

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
That ending felt incredibly rushed. Just a few updates ago things felt like they were just getting started with much more in store for everyone, now everything skips ahead 3-4 months, a final scene, and bam, it's finished? It felt like there was an incredible amount of content/characters left undeveloped.

It was a good little romp, but it felt like the author just wanted to wash his hands of the whole thing and move on to something else. It's a shame. :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
whilst having chastity belt fun..this occured
aof2.png aof1.png
for now i've back buttoned and declined chastity belt week..lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i enjoyed 97% of the game..but the ending was a massive letdown..i feel empty..no payoff really...no ending up with one of the girls mother or teacher..its just..blah :( like the dev just decided..yawnnn..i'm bored..lets type a page or two that ends this so i can grab a nice burger and watch fairly odd parents on nick...

Reactions: Tenenbaum

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
ending was kinda disappointing. what i like most (besides the kinky fetishes) is that even though you chose them to be included, you can skip any scene if it gets too much for your taste.

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Are there any gentler paths in the game? I'm enjoying the game for the most part, but it's all a little too... non-consensual for my tastes. I feel like many of the actions your character takes in the game would result in the girls hating you, and I don't like to be hated, even by fictional characters in a text-based sex game.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
looking forward to if you decide to use unity engine or renpy
hopefully with many more pictures or even daz3d/poser pictures
actually i hope someone will make AOF in daz3d/poser
Gonna be using unity :)
Congrats on finishing your game! Off to play it right now :)
Aw, thanks. I hope you like it!
That ending felt incredibly rushed. Just a few updates ago things felt like they were just getting started with much more in store for everyone, now everything skips ahead 3-4 months, a final scene, and bam, it's finished? It felt like there was an incredible amount of content/characters left undeveloped.

It was a good little romp, but it felt like the author just wanted to wash his hands of the whole thing and move on to something else. It's a shame. :(
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the ending. I was trying to make the discovery of AB be the main point, but I guess people weren't that interested in it.

whilst having chastity belt fun..this occured
View attachment 174366 View attachment 174367
for now i've back buttoned and declined chastity belt week..lol
That's very odd. Were you starting from an old save? You're the first to report this and I'm not using `toLowerCase` anywhere in my game. Lodash has that function but I'm not calling it. Seems like it could be a sugarcube issue. That's a shame, because chastity week contains a lot of content.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Thatheya

Mar 31, 2018
Can I avoid the futa altogether in this game? Not really my taste.
wanted to know before trying it out haha

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I think I’ve seen this on Reddit a whole bunch. Gave it a try last night. It’s not bad, but I wasn’t really into the whole reluctant thing with the students, which is already pretty unorthodox, knowing all of the games on this site.

It’s also because of that hesitance, that makes this game different than something like Corruption of Champions, which is just full of sex. The farthest I got playing this was the biology lesson.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
how many images are included, i really like the idea but to get aroused by text it need to be written very well (not like my english)

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I think I’ve seen this on Reddit a whole bunch. Gave it a try last night. It’s not bad, but I wasn’t really into the whole reluctant thing with the students, which is already pretty unorthodox, knowing all of the games on this site.

It’s also because of that hesitance, that makes this game different than something like Corruption of Champions, which is just full of sex. The farthest I got playing this was the biology lesson.
Yeah if that's not your taste, that's more or less the whole game. In CoC/TiTs, everyone is cartoonishly horny. This game is about corruption.

how many images are included, i really like the idea but to get aroused by text it need to be written very well (not like my english)
There's about 80 images in the game, but there's also about 400k words, so the ratio may not be to your liking :)

Reactions: Zweigelt
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes