Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh so that office scene where Anna admits to liking it even tho she now know's the truth is for further plot to set up future scenes (because I don't recall much stuff just for them in the updates following the office scene)
Yes, that should unlock 3 follow up twincest scenes.

Good question, I think more art would improve the game, or at least better pacing of art. Early on I remember getting a good amount of scenes with art with a good amount of text, but as the game progressed the texts got longer but the number of images was the same or less than early on.
Ah, good to know. Well, my artist is still at it, so maybe in the future it'll be like you're hoping for. Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: TCMS

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Question that's probably been answered before, but do the "cheats" stack for unlocking different content like hu-cow + aphrodisiac? Do I just load each link one after another?

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
G'day mate. much as i enjoying the game so far anyway we can get a downloaded version ? i don't always have an active net connection

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
G'day mate. much as i enjoying the game so far anyway we can get a downloaded version ? i don't always have an active net connection
The dev only gives the newest version download link to his patreons, but you can download the previous build

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Question that's probably been answered before, but do the "cheats" stack for unlocking different content like hu-cow + aphrodisiac? Do I just load each link one after another?
I don't know if I fully understand the question, but to tell you the truth, the best way to use the cheats is to skip directly to a scene. After you finish that scene, you'll be plopped right at the beginning of the game. The game is really large, so I consider the cheats to be a convenience to those who just want to check out the new content. So, my intent is for you to load a cheat once.

If you want to load hucow and aphrodisiac, you could do it by putting <hucowCheat>&<aphrodisiacCheat> at the end of your URL. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate cheat. If that doesn't make sense, let me know.

Yep, it's available for download. The latest version is only available for download for $5 pledges, though.

r the sex scene animated or normal image?plz tell
They are all still images. There are no animations, unfortunately.

Played this a while ago and it seems so different now, but in a good way
Thank you very much :) How long ago did you play it? Glad you're liking it more now :)

snicks22

Feb 19, 2018
I love this game and this last update was fantastic. You do really well at describing the world around the player. I found my self very invested in the relationships forming between the girls, specifically Anna/Hanna, and Mia/Olivia. I'm also excited in how your going to reveal AB. I hope its one of the teachers and there is a "de-masking" scene with the "It was me all along" trope. I sure you'll make it great (as per usual) and I am really looking forward to it.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I love this game and this last update was fantastic. You do really well at describing the world around the player. I found my self very invested in the relationships forming between the girls, specifically Anna/Hanna, and Mia/Olivia. I'm also excited in how your going to reveal AB. I hope its one of the teachers and there is a "de-masking" scene with the "It was me all along" trope. I sure you'll make it great (as per usual) and I am really looking forward to it.
Aw thank you! I hope the reveal is good, too. I've been working on it this next release. Thanks for your comment.

Aug 16, 2017
as the OP only has a single link and its to an online only version, is this in-keeping with upload rules?

if this is the only way to play it then I think I will give it a miss...a pity

Fluilo

Jun 30, 2017
When I play in my browser, the yearbook only shows Error: <<charDetailsButton>> for all pictures. how to fix this?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
as the OP only has a single link and its to an online only version, is this in-keeping with upload rules?

if this is the only way to play it then I think I will give it a miss...a pity
The game is downloadable.

When I play in my browser, the yearbook only shows Error: <<charDetailsButton>> for all pictures. how to fix this?
Hm, can you give me more info? Is this an old save? Is it the downloadable version or online? What steps are you taking to get to the yearbook when you see that? Thanks :)

abbott

Jun 1, 2017
I remember playing this a fair while ago, before the significant increase in artwork and features. The quality of the writing was what intrigued me, and I'm pleasantly surprised that, after all this time, it still doesn't disappoint. So, kudos are in order, at least in that department. Having said that, I do have two questions, one of which, not directly related to the game itself.

First of all, if my curiosity doesn't prove too bold, what's your vision for Academy Of Fetishes? Where do you see it go, from here? Do you have any end, on paper or in mind, or do you rock and roll more with the organic progress, as it presents itself?

Secondly, like I've mentioned before, I do happen to enjoy your writing and the voice that comes from it, as it were.
So, with that in mind, got any projects planned, distinct from AoF? Either on the back burner, or after its conclusion?

Thanks. Keep up the good work.

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
I'm not a big fan of text based game (I mean, I like them, but when they have also a visual support, like Goblinboy, BBBen and a few others), so I was unsure about trying this one, but I have to say this is really well done! Half of the fetishes are not my cup of tea, but I really appreciate the others. I especially liked the fact that the characters are so well defined with consistent fetishes and a nice development, it is also very nice to have a sort of recap in the yearbook, to revisit the steps of their corruption.. yummie. Don't know if it is a nice idea, but I would like to have small portraits of the characters displaying during the scenes.It would increase immersion with little effort I think, or at least it would for me I guess.. not sure that's enough of a good reason..
Anyway, I took a look at the cheats and there are some scenes I couldn't
unlock, I'm curious why.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I took a look at the cheats and there are some scenes I couldn't
unlock, I'm curious why.
i think you need to have all fetish options set to yes
and play the game to the end while also set fetish options to yes when prompted
like will you enable Chastity belts/Chastity devices yes/no

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes