_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I'm not surprised to see Gay tag here. Games with this art style tend to be very kinky but it usually involves traps which are not present among tags and no futa whatsoever. Looks like male MC is gonna get his portion of action as well but not with girls.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I'm not surprised to see Gay tag here. Games with this art style tend to be very kinky but it usually involves traps which are not present among tags and no futa whatsoever. Looks like male MC is gonna get his portion of action as well but not with girls.
lmao I was -just- thinking that this particular style of cute is the kinky one.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I like this art style, but the game has no animated scenes right?
Also sus "gay" tag.
I guess I'll pass.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
This is one of those few games where you should really consider supporting the dev either by buying the game or just subscribing to him on dlsite. He had multiple issues recently, both healthwise as well as with the censoring screwing him over of months of work.

Also, the game does use AI in some ways but its so cleverly used that if the DEV himself didn't point it out, nobody would notice.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I am surprised by the "male protagonist" tag. The overview states that the MC is named Rikka and that the MC gender is "she". And the first image clearly shows that Rikka is a female.
So why the male protag tag? :unsure:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Technically, he can also be a heroine
Looks like the enemy does not discriminate against man or woman in case of sexual assault... I don't know if it's a good thing or not
And I remember the girl named Rikka is already railed hard on their previous games, so why does it written as virgin there in preview? Or I mistook her as someone else? Since their faces are quite similar

Reactions: Gorogn

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i have also been somewhat confused this is a den of perverts and yet the sight of gay makes them live in fear same thing on manga sites if there is even a hint of gay they have a mental breakdown

Reactions: choompilled
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote