Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
Haven't finished it yet, but god the fourth chapter is sooooooooooo.. BAD.
I'm not against NTR and I'm not against gay stuff, but the character you're meant to be cucked by is such a god-mode beta cuck it's simply unbearable. You fall into a trap with this dude on your party and he'll god mode out of the trap like "I do an olympic jump and avoid the danger, saving myself!".

It's comically bad how "I erect a magic shield that protects me from all damage!" the writing for this chapter truly is. I love MARIMO's games, they're one of my favorite creators, so I don't understand why their games are gradually getting worse as of recent. It feels like a lot of their stuff is AI generated now, too. The weird blonde dude doesn't fit into the artstyle at all, he looks extremely AI generated.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
i have also been somewhat confused this is a den of perverts and yet the sight of gay makes them live in fear same thing on manga sites if there is even a hint of gay they have a mental breakdown
that'd be because this is a den of basement dwellers first and foremost

Reactions: Alfhiwm

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Bruh, what happened to Ankoku... :FacePalm:
I miss those old days, when he made brutal ryona/gore games.

Jun 6, 2022
i have also been somewhat confused this is a den of perverts and yet the sight of gay makes them live in fear same thing on manga sites if there is even a hint of gay they have a mental breakdown
I wouldn't say fear, but I wouldnt like to see a dude get anally raped while I'm in the Middle of a fap.
It would ruin the mood and the game for me, Just trying to see if I can avoid it.
If not i'l just play something else.
Maybe other people have the same feeling.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes