nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
i have also been somewhat confused this is a den of perverts and yet the sight of gay makes them live in fear same thing on manga sites if there is even a hint of gay they have a mental breakdown
Simple, these "mental breakdown straights" are insecure about their sexuality, or just bigots.
(Hence the "virtue" signalling)

Like what a big fuss, if you don't want to see gay scenes, just skip / avoid like any normal person would do.
It's not contagious it won't turn you into gay :KEK:

heck, 4 page of comments 90% are those mental breakdowns :KEK:

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
is it just me or are the h-animations harder to trigger in battle than it is in any other game its like the enemies dont rape you at
all wonder if its a bug or something

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Simple, these "mental breakdown straights" are insecure about their sexuality, or just bigots.

Like what a big fuss, if you don't want to see gay scenes, just skip / avoid like any normal person would do.

90% of the cutscenes have the guy getting fucked. I'm sorry but when I'm fapping it just turns me off. And in my private moments of fapping I don't care to be all inclusive and 'accept' gayshit. If it doesn't turn my dick on it just won't work.

I'm sorry you have to feel included and forced into other people's fap sessions. Either way the gay is not avoidable, skip if you just wanted the chicks.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Played it bit, it's one of those games where you have to intentionally fuck up to see any of the scenes (it's piss easy), which is even worse design than the forced male/male. The dev really dropped the ball on this one.

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
is the game as bad as the reviews says? I was playing LeGendery and its really alright so I would like to know if its similiar aswell?

darius25

Jun 26, 2019

oh dont get it twisted i am quite bigoted just not towards the gays

Krisisgod666

Aug 20, 2021
for anyone asking for a FULL SAVE...there's a full-unlock once you reach your base less than 2 minutes in. Also this is definitely one of their more TAME games (minus a handful of scenes). Might be my new favorite of theirs.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
90% of the cutscenes have the guy getting fucked. I'm sorry but when I'm fapping it just turns me off. And in my private moments of fapping I don't care to be all inclusive and 'accept' gayshit. If it doesn't turn my dick on it just won't work.

I'm sorry you have to feel included and forced into other people's fap sessions. Either way the gay is not avoidable, skip if you just wanted the chicks.
hes in some but not 90 its much closer to 75 hes outright missing in tons of things

Last edited:

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
is it just me or are the h-animations harder to trigger in battle than it is in any other game its like the enemies dont rape you at
all wonder if its a bug or something
u are wearing a thing that stops h attack its called a jammer take it off and u should be good

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
I can understand an NTR game where you are NTRing. But what is the appeal of a game where you, the played character, gets cucked, feminized and fucked over. Why not play a game where you are doing the cucking?

I'm not trying to bash anyone I just try to understands whats the appeal of NTR games cuz I realy fail to understand it.
same reason there are people that like and get off to peoples trash it just kinda there i dont have any hate or love for it personally if it looks ok i dont really care too much and will play it

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
I can understand an NTR game where you are NTRing. But what is the appeal of a game where you, the played character, gets cucked, feminized and fucked over. Why not play a game where you are doing the cucking?

I'm not trying to bash anyone I just try to understands whats the appeal of NTR games cuz I realy fail to understand it.
some people just enjoy taking it in the ass lol,this devs games are already not for majority of people and some of the people that enjoy these games also enjoys when their mc gets 'humiliated' like that.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
I get the main content is the NTR stuff but I never understand why a lot of these that have pure love end where you remain faithful but don't have anwhere you and the love intrested actally have a sex scene like why not at least have one for the mc and love intrested after avoiding all of that type of stuff?

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Almost, but not completely.... Game is supposed to be NTR in weird mix with feminization and humiliation of main protagonist, and all grunts apparently are bisexuals who really don't care what they fuck as long as target have hole
Fairly common in the shotacon genre.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I get the main content is the NTR stuff but I never understand why a lot of these that have pure love end where you remain faithful but don't have anwhere you and the love intrested actally have a sex scene like why not at least have one for the mc and love intrested after avoiding all of that type of stuff?
it hard cause the MC dick is very small

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
So I've played this game and somehow locked myself into the toilet game over, which is whatever.

So I unlock the CG's, and see that there's a whole area I missed, the pool area. But I have no idea how to unlock that area naturally. Anyone manage it?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes