VainFire

Jul 5, 2017
For those who haven't figured it out, Mercy's last question is "What two things can you never eat for breakfast?" and the answer is (probably) lunch and dinner. The riddle is decoded by shifting the letters 'back' one in the alphabet, so B would actually be A, V would actually be U, etc.

Reactions: Young_Naughty

Samon11

Oct 27, 2018
Could anyone help me figure out these errors? I can progress through the opening scenes but as soon as I have to open the map I get an error in this traceback and cant find the missing image file.

Miskarias

Feb 1, 2019
Does anyone know where i can find a walkthrough for this game? Haven't played it since v0.1.0 and am honestly not arsed trying to explore everything again.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Could anyone help me figure out these errors? I can progress through the opening scenes but as soon as I have to open the map I get an error in this traceback and cant find the missing image file.
Thanks for informing us about this problem. Tbh, don't think we ever faced this bug, but we'll see what we can do. Also, have you tried to press 'ignore' when you getting this problem?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone know where i can find a walkthrough for this game? Haven't played it since v0.1.0 and am honestly not arsed trying to explore everything again.
Don't think that you really need a walkthrough for our game. We added 'Task' system (it's in Phone menu), which always tell what you need to do next to progress trough routes. Apart from secrets of course.

ReedLaw

Dec 30, 2018
Mr/Ms. Devs can you give a clue about the secret h-scene so i can finish the game, I've been playing it 2 days now and i can't seem to found the secret h-scene I'm getting frustrated by finfing it ha ha ha

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Mr/Ms. Devs can you give a clue about the secret h-scene so i can finish the game, I've been playing it 2 days now and i can't seem to found the secret h-scene I'm getting frustrated by finfing it ha ha ha
There already a spoiler about secret scene on this forum, couple of pages before. If you want a little clue, but not a spoiler - you can only trigger this scene on Friday :}

Samon11

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for informing us about this problem. Tbh, don't think we ever faced this bug, but we'll see what we can do. Also, have you tried to press 'ignore' when you getting this problem?
I have tried pressing ignore but I keeps me at the introduction bus scene. Based on the traceback file, it cant find the image. if you let me know the folder path for the map I might be able to solve it myself.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not to get on a high horse or anything, but isn't Tracer supposed to be a lesbian?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Also don't know if this is a bug or anything, but if you save before buyng a picture from Sombra, then buy it and reload the save, the item will be in the shop untouched but the image will be unlocked in the gallery (basically you can save money like this). Works with D.Va's webcam as well. Save up enough money to view it in it's entirety, save before viewing, watch the whole thing, then reload, save money but have all images in the gallery

Reactions: fedeag

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Also don't know if this is a bug or anything, but if you save before buyng a picture from Sombra, then buy it and reload the save, the item will be in the shop untouched but the image will be unlocked in the gallery (basically you can save money like this). Works with D.Va's webcam as well. Save up enough money to view it in it's entirety, save before viewing, watch the whole thing, then reload, save money but have all images in the gallery
That's because the gallery is cross-save. So even when starting a completely new game, you'll still have everything unlocked you had at some point.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
As rewyb already said, gallery is cross-save. Don't think, that we can change that at this point. For those, who want to have proper 'new game' experience, we're going to add feature which make you able to clear gallery when you starting a new game. That would be an option and, probably, would affect gallery at all you saves.
Anyway, we're still looking into this problem and thinking about possible solutions.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
We've made her bi, because, well, Player character is a guy. We're going to play out that she love girls much more in her next story ark :}
Oh ok, that's understandable. Was just a confusing seeing how the game is obviously a parody but still lore rich and a part of long established lore just gone without explanation

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes