Jet_IDGAF

Mar 15, 2019
I am only ten minutes into the game and I already love all the humor and connections to OW. A nice change of pace from the other games I have played on this site.

• Love
Reactions: Cipheos

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In the far right of the banner... Is that the demo from TF2?
Will any of the scenes eventually be animated? I don't see the tag, so I'm assuming they aren't.

Also, is there a gallery unlock? I'm downloading it now, but I would still like to see the scenes to see if they're worth hunting down.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Will any of the scenes eventually be animated? I don't see the tag, so I'm assuming they aren't.

Also, is there a gallery unlock? I'm downloading it now, but I would still like to see the scenes to see if they're worth hunting down.
If you're talking about the dark man in conversation with morrison, no, that's Reaper.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you're talking about the dark man in conversation with morrison, no, that's Reaper.
I can honestly say that I've never once even wondered what was behind that mask... I swear he looks like the drunkard demolitionist from TF2, though :p

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018

Here, you can use my save. I think I did everything.

View attachment 1-5-LT1.save

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I miss some background music
That is something we want to work on!

Thanks. Didn't add anything to the gallery. But I did get two from Tracer and four pictures from Sombra by talking to them.
I've never seen the request but I guess we could make a gallery unlock. A lot of the images aren't scenes in the game, but they are available in game as pictures. We've recently put in some effort to make the sex scenes more fluid, but they still only have a few frames each. I hope we will get to animate them more fluidly with Spine in the future!

Reactions: rhick

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That is something we want to work on!

I've never seen the request but I guess we could make a gallery unlock. A lot of the images aren't scenes in the game, but they are available in game as pictures. We've recently put in some effort to make the sex scenes more fluid, but they still only have a few frames each. I hope we will get to animate them more fluidly with Spine in the future!
That would be great!
It would be even better if I knew what Spine was :p

I'm quite mystified that you haven't been asked for a gallery unlock before, honestly. i see the request constantly in many other games on this site.

Reactions: Cipheos

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
That would be great!
It would be even better if I knew what Spine was :p

I'm quite mystified that you haven't been asked for a gallery unlock before, honestly. i see the request constantly in many other games on this site.
Spine is a neat tool for 2d skeletal animations!

Yea, cheats in general would save me a lot if time when testing!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Spine is a neat tool for 2d skeletal animations!

Yea, cheats in general would save me a lot if time when testing!
Can you give me an example? Preferably something popular I may have actually tried? Lately, 'animated' isn't a common tag, unfortunately.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This is one of the games that I saw a while ago and thought to myself. "This game does not look like it has much content. However, it looks like it may be a good game if it goes somewhere. I'm not going to play it now, but if I see it several months from now with more content I may check it out."

So I figure, hey it's been out a year and a half now on version 0.7.2. That seems like a good chunk of the game is done, and it's time to finally give this bad boy a test drive. Here is my analysis.

Sound and Music: 0/10 the game has no audio at all. This is not a major selling point for me. Most games I play on mute anyhow.

Artwork: 10/10 The drawings are really nicely done. For a 2d art game, it's great. Good drawing style.

Repetitiveness/Grind: 1/10 It's a groundhog day week. Baring the introduction day, it's the same week over and over and over in a loop. Same exact classes each day of the week. Very repetitive. One of the worst repetitive parts is Monday's. You must repeat the same sex scene every week. The scene is fine, but I don't want to see it for the 10th time grinding it out. Very repetitive with almost no variation. It's painful to get back into the x-ray glasses menu from phone when going place to place as well.

Amount of content: 3/10 There are two girls you can fuck and can play around with the x-ray phone and buy some pics but other than that not so much.

Effective utilization of stat system: 1/10 You have various stats you can gain. I have only found a way to gain a stat two times and that was kinda random and no other raises ever. Hit the gym every monday don't matter strength never rises. Stats seem to change nothing. You can't really talk to anyone.

Bugs: 9/10 I could not find any bugs in the game other than being forced to repeat the same sex scene every monday. Good job on stomping out bugs.

English/Engrish: 7/10 It's fairly typo-free, and the reading is simple enough to understand although it's not very enjoyable to read in spite of there being very little to read. The 7 is generous.

Meaningful Choices: 0/10 The game apparently does not branch at all. I think I had one choice on where to stick a camera and I don't think that even made a difference. I get the option to do my homework or do other people's homework... Don't like this option because it's unclear if doing my own homework gainst me anything. Did my own homework like 20 times in a row and saw no gains before switching to just do others.

Originality: 6/10 The artwork is original in this game. Although the school environment has been done many times before, and it is a parody so taking a couple of points off for those two. Then you gotta add the x-ray glasses been done before in games like superpowered, and big brother was all about the spy cams both of which did those two things better.

Realism: 1/10 Very little realism here. You automatically seduce females in the game. You don't really have to work for it at all, nor are you given much of a choice not to. If you can get access to a girls room she wants to have sex with you.

Overall score 38/100

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Anyone know where the third jammer is?
That one was hard to find. I found it by turning on the x-ray phone in the classroom and just clicking around. The one girl comes in like she gonna snitch then you go talk to the other chick and your x-ray upgrades.

Reactions: Catincap
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes