Vis

Dec 23, 2017
That one was hard to find. I found it by turning on the x-ray phone in the classroom and just clicking around. The one girl comes in like she gonna snitch then you go talk to the other chick and your x-ray upgrades.
Nope. I cant seem to find it. Pretty sure I've hit every pixel in the classroom.

ironclast

Apr 15, 2017
Man finally new update and can pretty much see every female character ingame nude except for the one i want. Wanna see that sweet sombra puss

Reactions: Cipheos

JJATH

May 2, 2017
How do you get access to the new quests? I can't seem to do anything with them. The game just seems to loop.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Nope. I cant seem to find it. Pretty sure I've hit every pixel in the classroom.
It's in the classroom, use the highest setting you've got on your phone, see if that makes a difference.
You may have to go back to sombra to even find out that it is in the main building. You might've just read the thread and skipped it.

Reactions: harebuus

Maruko

Feb 2, 2018
How do you get the xray app? I finished the Mercy and Tracer route, but I don't know how to get to the new stuff. And I can't find brigitte anywhere.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
This is one of the games that I saw a while ago and thought to myself. "This game does not look like it has much content. However, it looks like it may be a good game if it goes somewhere. I'm not going to play it now, but if I see it several months from now with more content I may check it out."

So I figure, hey it's been out a year and a half now on version 0.7.2. That seems like a good chunk of the game is done, and it's time to finally give this bad boy a test drive. Here is my analysis.
Thank you for honest and detailed review! It help us prioritize which parts of the game should be improved next. We know, that there's still much work to be done and we're not gonna be satisfied, till we rise qualtiy of all listed points to at least 8/10, hah.
Sound and Music: 0/10
Because any member of our team familiar with music writing, we decided to skip on it for now, because, well, a lot of our players don't even enable sound. We consided chance of using royalty free music, but, tbh, we don't really want to. In our opinion, to keep game original, we should make our own ost.
Artwork: 10/10
Our artist doing her happy little dance :>
Repetitiveness/Grind: 1/10
This is our main priority right now. We aware of how boring it is to grind homework everyday without choice not to, so with the next update we going to update it to something much more interesting and meaningful. You won't need to do it daily anymore, as well as it's gonna affect your relations with teachers and help you to move further in some routes/storylines.
Amount of content: 3/10
Right now we sure, that game in it's current state is a good base for content to be added. Before we wanted to add new features, or else it could have been lost in ocean of other generic nsfw games, and, I'd say, we satisfied with the results. Now, creating content will be main goal for us.
Effective utilization of stat system: 1/10
Stats going to be used much more in storylines of coming update(s). We had to add it right now, because else our programmer would need to rewrite too much code to implement it properly.
Meaningful Choices: 0/10
It will be tied with stats and relations between characters. Some of them not gonna be happy to know, that you befriend with someone they don't like or even hate. For example, later on, you will have to choose between Brigitte or Sombra in some situations.
Bugs: 9/10
Now it's time for our programmer to dance, ha.
Originality: 6/10
We'll try to work on it bit more. As we said, we making our best, and going to keep it that way, to make our game stand out from the crowd.
Realism: 1/10
We really never made realism our priority, but at the same time, we hate when it's too easy to get laid in games like ours. We honestly wanna redo Tracer route from scrap, because it's just... going to make a bad impression on a new players, but, sadly, don't have time for that now. But be sure, it will be changed or at least expanded to be more believable.

Hope once we polish our game enough for you to replay it and, maybe, change your score. Hopefully to a better one :"D
Thanks again!

Reactions: yihman1

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you for honest and detailed review! It help us prioritize which parts of the game should be improved next. We know, that there's still much work to be done and we're not gonna be satisfied, till we rise qualtiy of all listed points to at least 8/10, hah.

Because any member of our team familiar with music writing, we decided to skip on it for now, because, well, a lot of our players don't even enable sound. We consided chance of using royalty free music, but, tbh, we don't really want to. In our opinion, to keep game original, we should make our own ost.

Our artist doing her happy little dance :>

This is our main priority right now. We aware of how boring it is to grind homework everyday without choice not to, so with the next update we going to update it to something much more interesting and meaningful. You won't need to do it daily anymore, as well as it's gonna affect your relations with teachers and help you to move further in some routes/storylines.

Right now we sure, that game in it's current state is a good base for content to be added. Before we wanted to add new features, or else it could have been lost in ocean of other generic nsfw games, and, I'd say, we satisfied with the results. Now, creating content will be main goal for us.

Stats going to be used much more in storylines of coming update(s). We had to add it right now, because else our programmer would need to rewrite too much code to implement it properly.

It will be tied with stats and relations between characters. Some of them not gonna be happy to know, that you befriend with someone they don't like or even hate. For example, later on, you will have to choose between Brigitte or Sombra in some situations.

Now it's time for our programmer to dance, ha.

We'll try to work on it bit more. As we said, we making our best, and going to keep it that way, to make our game stand out from the crowd.

We really never made realism our priority, but at the same time, we hate when it's too easy to get laid in games like ours. We honestly wanna redo Tracer route from scrap, because it's just... going to make a bad impression on a new players, but, sadly, don't have time for that now. But be sure, it will be changed or at least expanded to be more believable.

Hope once we polish our game enough for you to replay it and, maybe, change your score. Hopefully to a better one :"D
Thanks again!
So you've got multiple people working on this - where's all the work going? You're producing basically nothing.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes