Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I have exactly one question before I'm willing to install this game - is Zarya an option, and is she fully female? She gets nowhere near enough love, and those that do tend to make her a herm/dickgirl, which makes me sad.
Oh dude, I KNOW. I'll let you know when Y responds.

Also, it's been said before, but yea, the latest update contains NO NEW CONTENT, just some bug fixes. It was a big deal for non-patrons who were waiting for the public release though, since it was the public release of 0.3. Sorry for the confusion. There is a few pages back explaining version numbers, but I didn't think anyone would read that any way <3

As for old saves, future versions of the game will include migrations for saves. Version 0.3 didn't have this, because too much changed in the first week, and anyone using an old save would miss a lot of content. This was because 0.2 was a premature release, since people were getting impatient. Either way, we will definitely put in a conscious effort to support older saves in the next version.

Also, we are working on a shitty website for streams and downloads <3

Edit:
Just confirmed with the writer that Zarya will be available in the future, and she will not feature a penis.

Reactions: fappenings

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
By the way, something for the OP, we have our own website now. It's not finished, but the url isn't going to change

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Looking at the poll, she might be next
How basic

Really wish they'd do the lesser seen ones, like Zarya, Symmetra, Mei, etc. Almost always just D.Va, Widow, Tracer, and Mercy. Ah well, all in due time

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Democracy, how basic indeed :angry:
Don't you know Democracy is too mainstream now? It's all about that Oligarchy life now.

Also, all I need to know is when we get to see best girl, Mercy. When that day comes, then I'll be so happy with this game, not that it's not already a great game with promise!

Reactions: Cipheos

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Well, I hope they add best girl Brigitte there as well. Dating (fucking?) the daughter of one of the teachers (and godchild of another) is bound to result in some hilarity.

Reactions: Cipheos

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Well, I hope they add best girl Brigitte there as well. Dating (fucking?) the daughter of one of the teachers (and godchild of another) is bound to result in some hilarity.
Hell yes, passing this on to Young haha <3

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
How often are you guys plannig on releasing patches? or will it be when they are ready?

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
How often are you guys plannig on releasing patches? or will it be when they are ready?
Our artist has had a bit of a difficult month, she's been sick. I hope we will be releasing updates more frequently in the future, though we all still rely on dayjobs for now. If you want to track our progress you can find a progress tracker on our website!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I just thought of something that might have been asked already, but fuck it I'll ask anyway, what are you going to do about skins? Like, will you add a thing where you can change characters skins, or events where they'll dress up? Like a Halloween event in-game? I'm curious

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Our artist has had a bit of a difficult month, she's been sick. I hope we will be releasing updates more frequently in the future, though we all still rely on dayjobs for now. If you want to track our progress you can find a progress tracker on our website!

I hope she gets better. Great game, keep it up :)

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes