varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I ran into a problem with Kamilah. The objective says to go to literature class on a Friday, but when I do that, nothing happens and I can't still interact with her. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
aurelie part 3 20 optimized.gif
AURELIE, PART 3 — $20 RELEASE

Long have you waited for this moment, long have you endured, but the time has finally come! And so shall you!

Okay, we will be the first to admit - it was rather cruel of us to end her story on a massive cliffhanger, and then blueball you for almost an entire year. Though we would want to say that it will never happen again, when you are dealing with a dozen of characters at a time, giving each of them enough attention is far from easy, even with our ridiculously rapid release pace. Still, we'd like to make it up to you for the wait!

This time we prepared not one, but two entire major updates for our beautiful pale lady! Part Four of her drama-ridden story is coming in exactly two weeks, November 9th, and it will be the end of Aurelie's currently ongoing story arc. That doesn't mean it's the finale of her route though, no, there is still much to come!

Now to the point that might have left many concerned after the last time — the redesigns. Well, there was none, and we aren't planning on updating her appearance in the future. Name was the only change, and we are still working on adding an option to freely swap it to whichever name you want.

Our game stays true to its nature of being a parody and we have no intention of changing that.

All of that is obviously nice, but what of the update itself? Well, we obviously don't want to spoil too much, but let's just say...

You are finally given a chance to f**k Chris up. Enjoy your revenge!

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:

> <

PATCH NOTES:
— Added an option to skip time and to end the day by clicking on the energy bar. No need to run back to your room anymore!
— Added a new button into the settings menu, that will instantly unlock the entire gallery.
— Fixed numerous bugs and typos.
— Improved, but not yet perfected backwards save compatibility. In some instances you might still get locked of progressing story if you are using an older save. We will continue working on it, but in a meantime we strongly recommend not using saves from before Reina's update.

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Reactions: Testerguy19

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 3036242
AURELIE, PART 3 — $20 RELEASE

Long have you waited for this moment, long have you endured, but the time has finally come! And so shall you!

Okay, we will be the first to admit - it was rather cruel of us to end her story on a massive cliffhanger, and then blueball you for almost an entire year. Though we would want to say that it will never happen again, when you are dealing with a dozen of characters at a time, giving each of them enough attention is far from easy, even with our ridiculously rapid release pace. Still, we'd like to make it up to you for the wait!

This time we prepared not one, but two entire major updates for our beautiful pale lady! Part Four of her drama-ridden story is coming in exactly two weeks, November 9th, and it will be the end of Aurelie's currently ongoing story arc. That doesn't mean it's the finale of her route though, no, there is still much to come!

Now to the point that might have left many concerned after the last time — the redesigns. Well, there was none, and we aren't planning on updating her appearance in the future. Name was the only change, and we are still working on adding an option to freely swap it to whichever name you want.

Our game stays true to its nature of being a parody and we have no intention of changing that.

All of that is obviously nice, but what of the update itself? Well, we obviously don't want to spoil too much, but let's just say...

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:

> <

PATCH NOTES:
— Added an option to skip time and to end the day by clicking on the energy bar. No need to run back to your room anymore!
— Added a new button into the settings menu, that will instantly unlock the entire gallery.
— Improved, but not yet perfected backwards save compatibility. In some instances you might still get locked of progressing story if you are using an older save. We will continue working on it, but in a meantime we strongly recommend not using saves from before Reina's update.

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!
Hmmm didn't know "Aurelie" liked that ClOCK

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
Hey guys,

I've started playing the game, which has been excellent so far, but I find myself stuck in a kind of loop that's impossible to get out of. I need to talk to Reina, but I can't find her anywhere, it's evening and my "social battery" is dead. I can't even sleep because the other cowboy keeps pestering me about it.

Should I just restart at this point?

piotr780

Aug 21, 2018
im stuck

i can't progress sonya and reina quests

Sonya stuck on: Gain access to the girl's dorm (go to reina)

Reina route: pursue ava first (don't know who she is)

Ava route: Complete Reina's xray quest
Reina quests: bang sonya in order see Reina again (i has bj scene)

I did all other content i could do.

EDIT:
SOLVED
Reina is near the fountain, but there is some glitched graphic with dont even try text lol, but i can keep clicking to find her

Last edited:

lol288988

May 24, 2022
im stuck

i can't progress sonya and reina quests

Sonya stuck on: Gain access to the girl's dorm (go to reina)

Reina route: pursue ava first (don't know who she is)

Ava route: Complete Reina's xray quest
Reina quests: bang sonya in order see Reina again (i has bj scene)

I did all other content i could do.

EDIT:
SOLVED
Reina is near the fountain, but there is some glitched graphic with dont even try text lol, but i can keep clicking to find her
BTW, there is a 0.17.1.3 version , and this bug with Reina was fixed.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
part 3 10 patreon optimized.gif
AURELIE, PART 3 — $10 RELEASE

This time we prepared not one, but two entire major updates for our beautiful pale lady! Part Four of her drama-ridden story is coming in just ONE week, November 9th, and it will be the end of Aurelie's currently ongoing story arc. That doesn't mean it's the finale of her route though, no, there is still much to come!

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:

> <

PATCH NOTES:
Added an option to skip time and to end the day by clicking on the energy bar. No need to run back to your room anymore!

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
We're working on adding name change into settings. Just wanted to focus on content first, considering that we lost almost three weeks of development because our lead dev had an accident.
Hope dev is fully recovered now. I understand content is way more important than something like names, I mean we all know who they are so it's certainly something irrelevant that codewise can be a bit of a hassle so... Don't worry, I was just being a prick

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
aurelie 4 20 patreon optmized.gif
AURELIE, PART 4 — $20 RELEASE

This is it, we achieved peak fiction. We created something, that overshadows any and all of our previous updates. A true masterpiece, that combines drama, suspense, an honest passion, and damn best h-scene we released in a good while. No matter how hard we try, we can't imagine a better ending to the most tear-inducing story arc our game has ever seen!

This update is the best evidence for how much we love this project. Take for example the fact, that it doesn't crash on launch! Where else have you seen thing? In modern era of gaming, that's more than you could bargain for!

Jokes aside, this is one of the best updates we ever put out. Not because it's the biggest or the craziest, but because every part of it resembles how far we had come as a team, that we never stopped caring, didn't try to milk this game or treat it as a cash cow. We just love making smut, and there is no better reward for our hard work, than seeing you genuinely enjoy it.

And as a cherry on top — you get to cuck Chris. This time for real.

As an addition, as we stated in yesterday's post, part of the profits we make from this release will go towards helping our colleagues and families out during imminent Winter blackouts. Many of you are probably aware, that we are for the most part a Ukrainian team, with some of our artists, and majority of our family members still living there. Last Winter was harsh; due to constant bombings they have been existing in a more or less constant state of power outage, with 3 hours of power a day on average. Since upcoming Winter promises to be about as awful, we have started our small personal campaign to make necessary repairs at their homes to ensure warmth, as well as to buy high-capacity power stations (Anker).

We do not accept any additional donations, so if you want to partake in our efforts to do something good, feel free to just get access to our game during patron-release phase. That's more than enough and we will greatly appreciate your contribution!

Now though, it is time to indulge in earthly pleasures.

BUT ALSO...

part 3 10 patreon optimized.gif
AURELIE, PART 3 — AVAILABLE TO $5 PATRONS!

DOWNLOAD:
> <
MORE INFO:

> <

PATCH NOTES:
Added an option to skip time and to end the day by clicking on the energy bar. No need to run back to your room anymore!

SirScoundrel666

Mar 26, 2019
Hey Devs,

Great game! One of the best I've played, so far.

Just wondering if you ever answered the question about the Kamilah route not having content after visiting the literature lesson on Fridays. It still seems that this is a dead end without the polish of a "wait for an update" text in the tasks page.

Keep up the great work, though! And hope your lead dev is ok after his accident.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes