J2400

Aug 27, 2018
...we are for the most part a Ukrainian team, with some of our artists, and majority of our family members still living there.
I know that "hopes and wellwishes" doesn't do much, but they're all I can do. That, and doing my part (however small) through voting to ensure the EU increases support if the US decreases its.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
Yes more Aurelie my favourite route !

Also are you completely insane ? Dropping this new character Luca like this showing his adorable mug and teasing his nudes without showing off even a tiny bif of sexy stuff.

You HAVE to tell me you're gonna do a full on route with sexy time included with him. I NEED him !

needcutefemboybfbussy.jpg

Reactions: KingSlayer15

Reckoning10

Dec 30, 2022
Love the game. I've been playing it since the initial relase and I actually like the new art style. It's been great to see the progress the game has made and engage with the many storylines you've written. I know you probably have this planned for the Kamilah update but I still think it should be voiced.

Only think that just doesn't fit right is Kamilah's attitude towards the MC during the expulsion investigation. She keeps assuming that the MC is the bad guy when we have LITERAL EVIDENCE that we are not and that Chris has A) Falsely accused us and framed us, B) Blackmailed Luca, C) Emotionally manipulated and abused Aurelie. The worst part is she knows he is capable of this sort of thing from the medical examination when it was shown that he had faked the bruises. She also almost ruined Luca's life so she owes him an apology for that.

She owes us a proper apology for her misconduct alone not to mention Morrison and every other faculty member involved also owe us an apology. I was glad to see Chris got what was coming to him but it still felt wrong that the faculty didn't apologize for their actions because not only were they in the wrong but they actively ignored evidence to fit their own little world by crafting a massive conspiracy. When something like this occurs and it's later discovered that the faculty was in the wrong it can be damning for all involved so to try to avoid a lawsuit they would make an apology to those they accused publicly to the school if it was a big spectacle or at the very least in private to those who they wrongly accused. Otherwise the story will cause the reputation of not only the school but also the faculty to forever be stained. Morrison as the head of the school for sure owes us an apology as well even if it's a simple "I'm sorry to have put you though that." type of apology for his part in all this.

Yes Kamilah stood up for us against Aurelie and Morrison but never once does she actually say she is sorry for her actions and the harm she did to us. I hope in the future Kamilah update she apologizes for her actions because she knows she fucked up which she hints at when she says that some of the students need psycological help (Luca) because of Chris and that he had even the faculty fooled. I don't think she was intentionally trying to be evil but her actions say otherwise. I'd want to see her get all the real victims, who she ignored and almost ruined the lives of, together and apologize to them each for her actions and genuinely show remorse. Beyond that is your choice but she does owe us that at the very least.

Beyond that the game is fantastically written in my opinion. I will be interested to see what the future brings for this game.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Love the game. I've been playing it since the initial relase and I actually like the new art style. It's been great to see the progress the game has made and engage with the many storylines you've written. I know you probably have this planned for the Kamilah update but I still think it should be voiced.

Only think that just doesn't fit right is Kamilah's attitude towards the MC during the expulsion investigation. She keeps assuming that the MC is the bad guy when we have LITERAL EVIDENCE that we are not and that Chris has A) Falsely accused us and framed us, B) Blackmailed Luca, C) Emotionally manipulated and abused Aurelie. The worst part is she knows he is capable of this sort of thing from the medical examination when it was shown that he had faked the bruises. She also almost ruined Luca's life so she owes him an apology for that.

She owes us a proper apology for her misconduct alone not to mention Morrison and every other faculty member involved also owe us an apology. I was glad to see Chris got what was coming to him but it still felt wrong that the faculty didn't apologize for their actions because not only were they in the wrong but they actively ignored evidence to fit their own little world by crafting a massive conspiracy. When something like this occurs and it's later discovered that the faculty was in the wrong it can be damning for all involved so to try to avoid a lawsuit they would make an apology to those they accused publicly to the school if it was a big spectacle or at the very least in private to those who they wrongly accused. Otherwise the story will cause the reputation of not only the school but also the faculty to forever be stained. Morrison as the head of the school for sure owes us an apology as well even if it's a simple "I'm sorry to have put you though that." type of apology for his part in all this.

Yes Kamilah stood up for us against Aurelie and Morrison but never once does she actually say she is sorry for her actions and the harm she did to us. I hope in the future Kamilah update she apologizes for her actions because she knows she fucked up which she hints at when she says that some of the students need psycological help (Luca) because of Chris and that he had even the faculty fooled. I don't think she was intentionally trying to be evil but her actions say otherwise. I'd want to see her get all the real victims, who she ignored and almost ruined the lives of, together and apologize to them each for her actions and genuinely show remorse. Beyond that is your choice but she does owe us that at the very least.

Beyond that the game is fantastically written in my opinion. I will be interested to see what the future brings for this game.
Thank you so much for such a well written and constructive piece of criticism / suggestion! I will most certainly explore that part of the story more, and make sure that the whole situation in Aurelie's route won't get simply swept under a rug. This is possibly the best feedback we gotten in a long time, and I would be a fool not to take your ideas and implement them either as part of Aurelie's route going further, or Kamilah's route once we get to it.

Thank you!

Crisis88

Jan 7, 2022
While working through Aurelie route, the notes goes completely blank. Not sure if this is just a "completed all current content" thing or not, others say thats all for now. Am I missing something or was that everything?

Reckoning10

Dec 30, 2022
Thank you so much for such a well written and constructive piece of criticism / suggestion! I will most certainly explore that part of the story more, and make sure that the whole situation in Aurelie's route won't get simply swept under a rug. This is possibly the best feedback we gotten in a long time, and I would be a fool not to take your ideas and implement them either as part of Aurelie's route going further, or Kamilah's route once we get to it.

Thank you!
I was mostly just voicing an opinion but it's nice to see it was appreciated. You write such a great story and even when the story was broken up between updates the stopping points felt natural. Just hearing that there are plans for it makes it more understandable. You do good work and you can pass it along to the rest of the team that you all are appreciated.

Reckoning10

Dec 30, 2022

Thank you!
I did forget one thing in my initial post. She seems very intelligent and was suspicious of us that we might have faked the evidence through voice editing, splicing video, using simulated images or other forms of digital, visual or auditory editing but didn't suspect that the initial bruises were make up and faked until the medical examination? That's what initially got me frustrated with Kamilah since aren't the faculty former military and would know to gather as much evidence related to the case. Things like documenting the bruises, the pattern and location of the injuries as well as getting a medical examination done as part of the investigation? I think even the nurse mentions it at one point but I'm not completely sure. Anyway to me it seemed like a slight amount of disconnect between her backstory and her actions to me but it could just be me. Either way I'm glad you and your team try so hard to make such a great game.

LaCroix32

Jan 26, 2019
What is it with the names in this update? (or previous, i skipped a couple) Did they got struck with DMCA?
Is there a patch to revert name changes?
If you cant use DVA anymore, for example, at least call her Hana.

Reactions: Seenuan

Seenuan

Jan 27, 2018
What is it with the names in this update? (or previous, i skipped a couple) Did they got struck with DMCA?
Skipped a bunch of updates too, mostly because it's one of those games that either don't add a lot per update or the new content isn't exactly good.
The namechange takes the cake though. The game has been a weird fanfiction to begin with, not it reads like one that has only OC characters which are all exactly like their original counterparts, but with slight changes in their appearences or sexuality

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
it's due to devs being worried about potential legal issues from Blizzard. this way they avoid trouble

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes