IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is there any news on the developer? Their last entries on Patreon said they were safe but still in the Ukraine...

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
After downloading the game and I open the folder I see two game applications Academy34 and academy34-32 is there any difference such as gameplay?

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
After downloading the game and I open the folder I see two game applications Academy34 and academy34-32 is there any difference such as gameplay?
Don't have the game downloaded currently, but it sounds like the 34-32 version is going to be for people with older computers that only have a 32-bit install of Windows, whereas the one without the -32 is built for 64-bit installs.

If you're not sure which you have, I'd recommend running the non-32 version, if it runs then you're fine and keep using it. If it throws up an error you're probably on a 32-bit install, so run the -32 version.

As for what the actual differences would be, I'm pretty sure it should just be performance related.

Disclaimer: This is just an assumption; as I noted I don't currently have the game downloaded but going by the exe names that makes the most sense.

DP57

Jul 9, 2020
I played this a while back and honestly thought it was decent but also pretty lacking.

Now that I've played it in its current state, it honestly surprised me at how interested I got into all the story elements and how well-written the characters and their dialogue are. And how the story arcs with each character are going. I actually can't wait to see where stuff with Amelie goes, Sombra too.

The writing for this game is some of the most interesting I've seen in a while, and the art style is just stunningly perfect.

To everyone at Young & Naughty, you've all done a phenomenal job with this game and I am glad to have experienced what it has to offer so far.

Truly wishing you all the best, especially in these terrible times.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
They mentioned on Patreon that the next update will be delayed to early this month (I assume 20th or earlier).

"Sorry, due to increase in rockets strikes from Russians that happened recently and our artist getting quite sick, we have to delay update for a week or so. Gladly, that's gonna be the only delay in the near future, because we finally got back to our normal work pace. So expect much more frequent updates than in the previous past months."

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
We're alive and well! Young and Naughty just got married, also Young finally got his permit to leave the country, so we're moving out of warzone in coming weeks. That's the reason we had to delay update a bit, all the buereaucracy surrounding getting permit is a huge time sink.

Thanks everyone for your support! We gonna drop update real soon, just need to finish coloring work on some pictures for last scene and that's it :}

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes