EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
I pray for this game to beb completed while I'm still alive I got tears while reading some of the dialogues or when seeing how cute D.V.A eyes sparked, the sombra part? Unexpected I spent almost all this new version thinking about how low is the probability to fuck her and then wow, you guys are artist

Masquerade137

Nov 3, 2017
Wow, we never expected this amount of support. Thank you all, really.
Forgive us for not answering all the comments rigth now, we would really like to, but we need to make sure we have a proper breakfast while it's still calm outside. Once things settle, I will make sure to answer each and every one of them!
Because of the efforts of the people supporting young and naughty, they, and many others, are okay. I think that is pretty darn amazing. I hope they, and their friends stay safe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty
Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1682949
ACADEMY34 — D.Va / Sombra (Part 3) — Public Release

Screw paid releases. Not after you did for us.

There is no way for us to put our gratitude in words, so instead we're doing what we can to show it. Amount you donated is enough to keep not only us safe and well, but our families and friends too. We also donated part to help refugees running from the North border, from constant air strikes and bombardment, and another part to help supplying local nursing homes. Those money will save numerous lives, and all thanks to you. I'm not gonna lie, we did cry our eyes out when we've seen the sheer amount of support we've got. Thank you, really. All of you.

So basically...

DVA/SOMBRA UPDATE IS GOING PUBLIC EARLY THANKS TO YOU GUYS!
GO AND PLAY!

DOWNLOAD:

> <

MORE INFO

> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!
I love D.Va's eyes, the way she looks at the MC like nothing else in the world exists, it's great art.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
Young_Naughty Hope you guys are doing fine, you haven't posted in a while, so I got worried, I have a friend in Ukraine but since I only talk to him on Steam or Discord, I pretty much don't know if he still alive or not, stay strong guys.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Young_Naughty Hope you guys are doing fine, you haven't posted in a while, so I got worried, I have a friend in Ukraine but since I only talk to him on Steam or Discord, I pretty much don't know if he still alive or not, stay strong guys.
Thank you for asking, we're still alive and relatively okay. Just posted an update on our Patreon page. Tl;dr: Could've been better, but also way worse.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes