Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Well... reading through that text wall of an incel rant was ...mentally exhausting?cringe?
I don't know if those are the right words.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Genuinely, what on earth are you talking about. Are you just spouting buzzwords for no reason?
There's a scene in the latest update where a douche talks to a guy during a game and gives a "Alpha-dude" level bullshit speech about how to deal with women. That's what Incognymous is referring to.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I mean, if they dont mention the original names nor use the name Overwatch anywhere, is there any other trouble they could get into?
Blizzard can't do shit, they no longer hold the copyright. Microsoft own their entire back catalog when they bought blizzard-activision out for 70$ billion USD, there is nothing to worry about it. I mean Blizz right now are trying hard to milk naive new players into spending a chunk of money on 6 and 12 month subs...diablo 4 at 100 € for premo version. and now 12 month subs. All of these game will be on xbox game pass by next summer. blizz milking money from under their new owner's eyes.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
There's a scene in the latest update where a douche talks to a guy during a game and gives a "Alpha-dude" level bullshit speech about how to deal with women. That's what Incognymous is referring to.
Can we punch the douche?

Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
Blizzard can't do shit, they no longer hold the copyright. Microsoft own their entire back catalog when they bought blizzard-activision out for 70$ billion USD, there is nothing to worry about it. I mean Blizz right now are trying hard to milk naive new players into spending a chunk of money on 6 and 12 month subs...diablo 4 at 100 € for premo version. and now 12 month subs. All of these game will be on xbox game pass by next summer. blizz milking money from under their new owner's eyes.
Acquisition hasn’t gone through yet.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
fuck the way this is going I'm guessing windowmaker will end up gang fucked at least that's what it looks like. Me personally ill drop this game as soon as that happens. I dont share with nobody.
Sharing is caring. /s

All of the content that might be "not for all" will be optional and we'll give option to choose during her storyline, so don't worry. Basically choice between group scene, or the scene only between MC and Widow, but with lots of toys in use to fulfil her needs.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes