beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Some feedback for Young_Naughty:

You mentioned expanding the in-game universe beyond the OW franchise. I think that this is a great idea as long as the characters fit well enough the general theme.

The roadmap mentions that you're going to give Seraphina a rework, no? That makes me really happy, she could use a few new scenes :3

The "IndexError: pop from empty list" error is still alive in v0.22.2.2. I mentioned some steps to reproduce it in the itch.io page (for v0.21.something), a few months ago, but I found another way: start new game, without skipping to new content; open phone; then click the "back" circular arrow once or press Esc. (Esc also triggers the bug, so it isn't a HUD problem.)

I wish that there was a quicker way to visualise multiple unfinished routes at the same time. Opening the phone, then the "tasks" quest log, then cycling through some girls, then annotating elsewhere what you need to do (yep), then closing down the log, closing down the phone... it gets old really fast. Specially when handling Ava and Reina, since their routes are a bit intertwined.

Speaking on the quests log: I feel like the subtler jokes and references (like that "You're filled with Determination." Undertale ref in Ava's route, made me genuinely laugh) are the best.

And overall the tone/vibe of the game is just right. It's fun and lighthearted, without being childish. Props for that, it's hard to hit this balance between serious and unserious so well.

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
ok i think someone forgot that they alrady posted the 10$ already
Screenshot 2024-07-06 060113.png

there it is on the29th of june and then

Screenshot_6-7-2024_61049_f95zone.to.jpeg
thenjust again on thirsday for 10 $ isent it apost to go down to like 5$ on thursday

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes