locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Young_Naughty whould love to see knockup/Preggo since creampie is alrdy in the game and harem option no NRG
then i whould love to play the and maybe have MC a Sister that is also going to that academy "Incest" Wink Wink
and graphics are AWESOME

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
U Up?

last message on this thread was feb 10 2023
It's now march 15 2023

I'm not used to a thread being this quiet
I guess you could say life happened...

Latest update got postponned because our programmer (Cipheos) got sick. Like can't get out of bed and in need of an ambulance sick. And since we are a small-scale team there was no one to cover for him. All this while we have all pics ready and script done... And we can't put it all into the code. So we decided while we can't release a new update we will just work ahead of time. We are already working on the next two updates.

Also when our programmer recovers — he will instruct our new junior programmer to help us with the small updates and take some work off Cipheos shoulders. And to work when he can't. So, lesson definitely learned.

And that's how things are. We are really sorry we didn't manage to release an update in time, we will do better.

Thank you for staying with us and believing in our team.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020

Latest update got postponned because our programmer (Cipheos) got sick. Like can't get out of bed and in need of an ambulance sick. And since we are a small-scale team there was no one to cover for him. All this while we have all pics ready and script done... And we can't put it all into the code. So we decided while we can't release a new update we will just work ahead of time. We are already working on the next two updates.

Also when our programmer recovers — he will instruct our new junior programmer to help us with the small updates and take some work off Cipheos shoulders. And to work when he can't. So, lesson definitely learned.

And that's how things are. We are really sorry we didn't manage to release an update in time, we will do better.

Yeesh, hope Cipheos gets well soon, then, and that it's nothing too serious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty

mid253

Feb 3, 2021

Nothing you can do about it and no need to do better, you're all doing the best you can. Hope Cipheos gets well soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
4 копия.png
MOTHRA UPDATE IS FINALLY (almost) HERE!

To say this update was a challenge to make is an understatement. Just to put it into perspective: Our programmer put no less than thousands of hours into making A34 what it is today, and we literally mean thousands. It includes making custom systems for X-Ray, save files, gallery, skins, and of course adding all of the content. At this point it's fair to say our game is rather sizable, even considering we are still far from being done. That being said, this particular update required him to rewrite around 30% of the existing code, because it wasn't designed for the improvement we have in mind today. It might have been a little narrow-sighted of us to make things this way, but in our defense, this game is still our very first project of such scale.

You could imagine how long it took him, all while working alone, half the time doing it from the bed due to being extremely sick. Even though it might look as if the development has been halted due to his condition, he never stopped the grind. This man is a monster and we have nothing but respect for him.

And after all this struggle, the update is almost here!

But there are few major points we have to discuss before we release it:

MORE INFO
ON PATREON
> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

jimatron

Sep 28, 2017
I am having trouble getting the sinful mei skin, how can I get it? I finished mei's storyline but it isn't appearing in Sombra's shop.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
mothra closed beta 2.png
ACADEMY34 — MOTHRA — $10+ Release

It's finally here. For real.

You all probably know the story by now: This update was one hell of a challenge to make. As we stated in previous post, around 30% of game's code has been rewritten from the scratch, which is no less than hundreds of hours of work, that our solo programmer had to do in the past couple of months, all while being extremely sick and most of the time bedridden. Which is also kind of ironic, considering the "otherworldly" nature of the story you're about to see. Who knows, maybe this update is cursed, and not only in terms of how broken it probably is.

But now, let's get to business.

The reason this update exist, is not to introduce Mothra as a new character, but actually to finally start reworking outdated or poorly performing game elements. Mothra is here to give it more substance, as well as to add more reasoning behind the appearance of the new in-game shop. You can say, her characters works as a glue to hold it all together. That being said, we put A LOT of effort in her story. Not only she's on par in story length with our biggest releases, but also her scene... oh, here scene! To say it's our proudest work would be an understatement! Not only it's first truly "pathing" scene, but it's also features content for all kinds of tastes. Her story is fully playable in this very update. Enjoy!

If you want to know what exactly we reworked — visit our Patreon post, where we got into more details.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

PATREON POST:

> <

Early access is open to high tier patrons! If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

arcticc57

Mar 7, 2023
My game is major blurry is there any fix to this? The HQ version is also blurry for me

Last edited:

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
The X-ray doesn't work in Joiplay. It caused an error every time that I click on the start button.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
File "game/displayables/interactable.rpy", line 143, in render
File "game/displayables/interactable.rpy", line 28, in invert_alpha_mask
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'opaque'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 170, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1062, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3423, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3958, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2645, in draw_screen
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in render
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 704, in render
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 747, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "render.pyx", line 591, in renpy.display.render.Render.__init__

```

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
The X-ray doesn't work in Joiplay. It caused an error every time that I click on the start button.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 170, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1062, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3423, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3958, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2645, in draw_screen
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 704, in render
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 747, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "render.pyx", line 591, in renpy.display.render.Render.__init__

```
We don't officially support Joiplay, so if it's some kind of bug with the launcher itself, we won't be able to help. That being said, if you are playing through the latest update, it has a problem with X-Ray that causes issues for some people. We are currently working on a fix that should be available either later today, or early tomorrow.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
mothra closed beta 5.png
ACADEMY34 — MOTHRA — $5+ Release

You all probably know the story by now: This update was one hell of a challenge to make. As we stated in previous post, around 30% of game's code has been rewritten from the scratch, which is no less than hundreds of hours of work, that our solo programmer had to do in the past couple of months, all while being extremely sick and most of the time bedridden. Which is also kind of ironic, considering the "otherworldly" nature of the story you're about to see. Who knows, maybe this update is cursed, and not only in terms of how broken it probably is.

The reason this update exist, is not to introduce Mothra as a new character, but actually to finally start reworking outdated or poorly performing game elements. Mothra is here to give it more substance, as well as to add more reasoning behind the appearance of the new in-game shop. You can say, her characters works as a glue to hold it all together. That being said, we put A LOT of effort in her story. Not only she's on par in story length with our biggest releases, but also her scene... oh, here scene! To say it's our proudest work would be an understatement! Not only it's first truly "pathing" scene, but it's also features content for all kinds of tastes. Her story is fully playable in this very update. Enjoy!

If you want to know what exactly we reworked — visit our Patreon post, where we got into more details.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

PATREON POST:
> <

Early access is open to high tier patrons! If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

May 31, 2018
View attachment 2543370
ACADEMY34 — MOTHRA — $5+ Release

DOWNLOAD:
> <

PATREON POST:
> <

hey im sorry if i sound dumb or whatever i dont ususally use patreon but after seeing your game i love whast you have done any you made from all the games ive played def my top 3 fav game and i wanna know is there a way i can give like custon amount on patreon i only see teirs on there

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
hey im sorry if i sound dumb or whatever i dont ususally use patreon but after seeing your game i love whast you have done any you made from all the games ive played def my top 3 fav game and i wanna know is there a way i can give like custon amount on patreon i only see teirs on there
Thank you! We are really glad you enjoyed our game!

When you pledge, you can enter a custom amount. Tiers are more like "if you pledge this amount or more, you'll get those rewards", but you are free to ignore them. So if you pledge $13, you'll get all rewards from tiers that cost lower, and if you pledge, let's say, $30, you'll get every possible reward, since $20 tier is the highest.

Reactions: jodah_archmage
May 31, 2018
Thank you! We are really glad you enjoyed our game!

When you pledge, you can enter a custom amount. Tiers are more like "if you pledge this amount or more, you'll get those rewards", but you are free to ignore them. So if you pledge $13, you'll get all rewards from tiers that cost lower, and if you pledge, let's say, $30, you'll get every possible reward, since $20 tier is the highest.
funny you mention 30 that was my plan to donate and i found it thank you its so cool and keep up the good work

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes