Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I fucking love Radiohead
View attachment 2479024
I've been slowly recovering over the past two months and this just made my day, finally someone appreciates this :giggle:

I appreciate all the kind words as well. Frankly we're not quite sure what exactly is wrong with me yet, the doctors hope to figure that out in the coming weeks. It's been wild. Whatever it is, it's almost certainly not a death sentence, just a major pain in the ass. Not to worry, as long as I can type there will be updates <3

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
blaze closssed beta.png
ACADEMY34 — Blaze Story Update — $10+ Release

What's that? Two releases in a single month? Unbelievable!

As we said, taking a forced hiatus while our programmer has been lying sick allowed us to work quite far ahead when it comes to writing a story and making art. Now we want to use all that freshly made content to keep a steady stream of releases, because otherwise we feel like keeping your pledge isn't really worth it. Hopefully, that is about to change for good.

So here it is, our first story-focused update, that is going to kick start Blaze's route and introduce her as new romanceable character. As you all know, we are kind of serious about making storylines, that you can actually get invested in, but that takes a lot of setting up. So we thought, why don't we make these "setups", filled mostly with dialogue and character-building into their separate updates? Their development is far less time-consuming, and would allow us to expand stories in so many more interesting ways! You will get more updates per month, and our writer will finally fulfil his desire to write so much cutesy romantic stuff, that the world will collapse under its weight. Win-win!

Without further ado, Blaze! A person, driven solely by the power of sugar and pure hatred towards sitting at the same place for over a minute. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
> <

PATREON POST:

> <

Early access is open to high tier patrons! If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
blaze 10 mothra 2 fancy.png
MOTHRA, PART ONE — $2 RELEASE

You all probably know the story by now: This update was one hell of a challenge to make. As we stated in previous post, around 30% of game's code has been rewritten from the scratch, which is no less than hundreds of hours of work, that our solo programmer had to do in the past couple of months, all while being extremely sick and most of the time bedridden. Which is also kind of ironic, considering the "otherworldly" nature of the story you're about to see. Who knows, maybe this update is cursed, and not only in terms of how broken it probably is.

But now, let's get to business.

The reason this update exist, is not to introduce Mothra as a new character, but actually to finally start reworking outdated or poorly performing game elements. Mothra is here to give it more substance, as well as to add more reasoning behind the appearance of the new in-game shop. You can say, her characters works as a glue to hold it all together. That being said, we put A LOT of effort in her story. Not only she's on par in story length with our biggest releases, but also her scene... oh, here scene! To say it's our proudest work would be an understatement! Not only it's first truly "pathing" scene, but it's also features content for all kinds of tastes. Her story is fully playable in this very update. Have fun!

blaze closssed beta.png
BLAZE, PART ONE — $10 RELEASE

As we said, taking a forced hiatus while our programmer has been lying sick allowed us to work quite far ahead when it comes to writing a story and making art. Now we want to use all that freshly made content to keep a steady stream of releases, because otherwise we feel like keeping your pledge isn't really worth it. Hopefully, that is about to change for good.

So here it is, our first story-focused update, that is going to kick start Blaze's route and introduce her as new romanceable character. As you all know, we are kind of serious about making storylines, that you can actually get invested in, but that takes a lot of setting up. So we thought, why don't we make these "setups", filled mostly with dialogue and character-building into their separate updates? Their development is far less time-consuming, and would allow us to expand stories in so many more interesting ways! You will get more updates per month, and our writer will finally fulfil his desire to write so much cutesy romantic stuff, that the world will collapse under its weight. Win-win!

Without further ado, Blaze! A person, driven solely by the power of sugar and pure hatred towards sitting at the same place for over a minute. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
> <

PATREON POST:

> <

HOW TO ACCESS NEW ROUTEs:

Blaze:
To trigger Blaze's route, you need to exhaust every possible dialogue option with the group she's sitting in the Library in. The dialogue resets every day, so it might take a few days of talking to them to get to it.

Mothra: Her route activates automatically once you have finished at least 2 of those storylines: Sombra, Andre, Brigitte, DVa. After that, an event will trigger, that will kickstart her story. Walkthrough is available in the in-game notes as always.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
blaze closed beta.png
BLAZE, PART ONE — $5 RELEASE

HOW TO ACCESS NEW ROUTE:

To trigger Blaze's route, you need to exhaust every possible dialogue option with the group she's sitting in the Library in. The dialogue resets every day, so it might take a few days of talking to them to get to it.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

PATREON POST:
> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards.

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 2573202
BLAZE, PART ONE — $5 RELEASE

HOW TO ACCESS NEW ROUTE:

sex?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
mothra free.png
ACADEMY34 — MOTHRA — PUBLIC RELEASE

It's finally here. For real. And for free!

You all probably know the story by now: This update was one hell of a challenge to make. As we stated in previous post, around 30% of game's code has been rewritten from the scratch, which is no less than hundreds of hours of work, that our solo programmer had to do in the past couple of months, all while being extremely sick and most of the time bedridden. Which is also kind of ironic, considering the "otherworldly" nature of the story you're about to see. Who knows, maybe this update is cursed, and not only in terms of how broken it probably is.

But now, let's get to business.

The reason this update exist, is not to introduce Mothra as a new character, but actually to finally start reworking outdated or poorly performing game elements. Mothra is here to give it more substance, as well as to add more reasoning behind the appearance of the new in-game shop. You can say, her characters works as a glue to hold it all together. That being said, we put A LOT of effort in her story. Not only she's on par in story length with our biggest releases, but also her scene... oh, here scene! To say it's our proudest work would be an understatement! Not only it's first truly "pathing" scene, but it's also features content for all kinds of tastes. Her story is fully playable in this very update. Enjoy!

HOW TO ACCESS NEW ROUTE:

Mothra's route activates automatically once you have finished at least 2 of those storylines: Sombra, Andre, Brigitte, DVa. After that, an event will trigger, that will kickstart her story. Walkthrough is available in the in-game notes as always.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

PATREON POST:
> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards.

Last edited:

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
I just came back to say, thank you, for making a hi-res version available. You didn't have to do it, and the people who care about it are few and far between, but you still did it. Thanks.

Edit: also, I found a little bug. When in the main menu (after launching the game, but before loading a save), selecting the load menu, then backing out with the Escape key successfully closes the load menu, but does not bring up the previous (main) menu, thus leaving you on a blank screen with the menu's background image. It's not a big deal, but I'm posting it just in case.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
I just came back to say, thank you, for making a hi-res version available. You didn't have to do it, and the people who care about it are few and far between, but you still did it. Thanks.

Edit: also, I found a little bug. When in the main menu (after launching the game, but before loading a save), selecting the load menu, then backing out with the Escape key successfully closes the load menu, but does not bring up the previous (main) menu, thus leaving you on a blank screen with the menu's background image. It's not a big deal, but I'm posting it just in case.
where is the hi-res version?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018

We would really like to make HQ version completely free, but our servers did crash on multiple occasions due to the sheer amount of people downloading all at once during release days, so for now we had to limit it to Patron-only. Thought it is subject to chance once we'll be able to afford a better server infrastructure.

Also thank you for the report!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Young_Naughty
Game updated and promoted - this time.
Next time please include download links - in the thread post - as we will not go looking for them again.
Mega, Mediafire, Workupload, GDrive, and Anonfile are preferred.

Thanks for your understanding.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Dunno if its just me but I tried the android version and going into the phone puts in a somewhat of a soft lock. Going into it results in being unable to back out of the phone screen so I had to save, main menu & load just to be able to play again. Maybe I'm just dumb and I'm not seeing a small x anywhere to back out of the phone. Overall though, it's fairly nice.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes